Map and Directions for Aberdeen Airport ParkingLocated on the A96, just 7 miles north of the city centre
- 2 Aberdeen car parks close to the airport
- On and off-airport parking options
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
- Directions are printed on your confirmation
If you're flying from Aberdeen and leaving your car at one of the car parks then you'll need directions. Our Aberdeen airport parking options are very easy to find from the airport but we print directions on your booking confirmation to help.
Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude -2.20450
Aberdeen Airport Parking Address
- From Edinburgh: Take the M90 to Perth.
- Meeting the A90 at Junction 11.
- The A96 is easily accessed from the A90 dual carriageway that runs between Perth and Peterhead.
- From Carlisle: Take the A474 towards Glasgow.
- Follow the M73 towards Stirling.
- At the end of the motorway (Junction 3) take the A80.
- At Junction 4 join the M80.
- At Junction 9 join the M9, signposted for Perth.
- Then take the M90, joining the A90 at Junction 11.
Directions to each Aberdeen airport car park
Aberdeen Airpark Directions | Detailed instructions and map
Detailed directions for Aberdeen Airpark wether you are coming from the North, the South or from the A947. You can also adjust the map as you'd like and print it off.
Aberdeen NCP Flightpath Directions | How to get to NCP Flightpath from the A96
Aberdeen NCP Flight Directions, find your way to the Aberdeen NCP Flightpath Car Park with our great directions guide.
Aberdeen Short Stay Special | Detailed directions and map
Detailed directions for Aberdeen Short Stay Special whether you're travelling from the north, south or the local area.