Aberdeen Airport Parking ReviewsFeedback about the services
- Our Aberdeen car parks were rated 3138 customers by
- Only the best, quality-assured parking
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
These customer testimonials are direct responses to the experience of using our Aberdeen Airport parking services.
- 90% of customers who left a review for Aberdeen Airport Parking would book again
- 3138 customers have given an average rating of
- Long Stay Smooth transaction, highly recommend
Ms Ligertwood 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Airpark - Read more Airpark reviews Very slick operation, good value & exceeded our expectations.
Mr Grupping 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Short Stay Good and smooth service
Mr Anyimadu 16 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Short Stay Close to airport and a very reasonable rate instead of offsite parking
Mrs Baird 17 Apr, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay - Read more Long Stay reviews It is easy accesses to airport , only thing I would ask is if the driver would lower the entrance to allow making it easier to take suitcase of and on as I have bad back
Mrs Barnett 09 Apr, 2014out of 5
- Short Stay Parking was easy to book and although cost slightly more than the cheapest parking available, it was worth it for the convenience and proximity to airport terminal
Mrs Archibald 06 Apr, 2014out of 5
- Short Stay Easy to book, use and so convenient
Dr Gammie 27 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay Cheaper than taxi fare ! Much cheaper ! And picked up very quickly to and from airport. GREAT service !
Mr Strath 10 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Airpark Everything did indeed go smoothly. Staff delivered exactly as required.
Mr Barron 16 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Airpark Excellent service and friendly staff.
Mr Coull 16 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Short Stay - Read more Short Stay reviews Excellent way of getting your car park. Would highly recommend!
Mrs Price 25 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Airpark Prompt pickup from the airport and the car was warmed up with the engine running ready for us to jump in.
Mr Smith 27 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay Easy to book my long stay car parking. Everything went like clockwork...
Mr Parr 10 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Short Stay Got ticket at arrival.Parked my car. On way back, left without any hassles. wish it was a much cheaper.
Mr Assanvo 08 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Short Stay Airport parking was made so easy
Ms Miller 07 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Airpark The plane was delayed on the way home and your bus still turned up to pick me up and take me to my car
Mr Parkin 05 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Airpark I booked with Aberdeen Airpark to park my car for a few days while away on business. Although the service did everything I needed there was considerable room for improvement. Their punctuality was poor. I had to wait some time in the ferry bus before we actually set off to get to the airport. On my return, I had also to wait in very bad weather for the ferry bus to arrive to pick me up. Added to this, the ferry bus which took me to the airport was filthy as was the office. The staff were reasonably helpful but not particularly welcoming.
Mr Henderson 04 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Airpark Very efficient service thank you.
Mr Duff 31 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Airpark Everything ran like clockwork, so convenient!
Mr Barron 31 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Short Stay Fault free from start to finish. Everything worked just as it should.
Mr Ferries 26 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Short Stay I could not have asked for better service. Thank you.
Mrs Flatman 22 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay Fantastic experience. Parked car with no problems. Bus waiting to take us short journey to terminal building. Arriving back was problem free. Bus was there within a minute to collect us. Would definitely use car park again.
Mrs Mccallum 03 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay The long-stay parking was very handy for my trip but also quite expensive
Mr Simpson 25 Aug, 2013out of 5
- Short Stay really straight forward. Drove in and out without problems, parking really close to terminal which was great with a baby in tow. Have always used Holiday Extras for airport parking at various airports and will continue to do so.
Mrs Randles 19 Aug, 2013out of 5