Airport parking and port parking Directions and parking procedures
Car park entry/exit procedures
- When using airport parking please make sure you have directions to your car park, the car park telephone number, and details of the entry and exit procedures for the car park.
- Directions are included on the customer confirmations. Directions and maps serve as a guide only. We recommend you use them in conjunction with an up-to-date road atlas.
- Your voucher is only valid in the car park you have booked.
- Should you park elsewhere you will be charged locally and Holiday Extras will not reimburse you.
- Entry and exit procedures vary at each car park. Please see information on your confirmation.
- If you are charged by the car park because you do not follow the correct entry or exit procedures or present your confirmation voucher, Holiday Extras® may not be able to obtain refunds on your behalf.
- 24-hour transfers to and from the airport are included in the Holiday Extras price, unless the airport is within walking distance or not operational 24 hours. Please make sure you have the transfer schedule for your car park and that the times of operation suit your requirements.
- Transfer times stated on our web site relate to the time it takes to travel from the car park to the airport terminal. All transfer times stated are provided by our car park suppliers. Airparks' transfer times are based on calculations made by Google Maps (taken November 2010). We always advise customers leave plenty of time incase of unforeseen traffic delays.
- Minimum stays and charges apply at some car parks.
- If you wish to stay for fewer days then you may, but the cost of the minimum duration is payable. This is made clear during the booking process.
- Daily prices may vary according to the date and length of stay. Stays of fewer than eight days may attract a higher daily rate.
Special needs parking
- In the interests of efficient operation you must be prepared to leave your car keys with car park staff if requested to do so.
- Where disabled facilities are provided, please ensure these are suitable for your individual needs.
High-sided or unusually wide vehicles
- All parking is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual car park these are available on request from the car park.
- Ensure no valuables are left in the vehicle, as Holiday Extras will not accept liability.
- Parking is always at the vehicle owner's risk. Where we describe security features we do not warrant as to their effectiveness.
Meet and Greet parking
- Not all car parks can accommodate high-sided or large vehicles due to there own policies or height restrictions. If the car park can accommodate larger vehicles then there may be an extra charge. Please check with Holiday Extras before booking.
- If you have booked Meet and Greet parking, (where you are met at the terminal by a driver who takes your car away to secured storage for you), you may need to reconfirm your booking direct with the parking operator prior to your date of travel, giving your Holiday Extras booking reference.
- Please check your booking confirmation for details.
- Supplements may be charged for service outside normal hours and on all public and bank holidays, payable directly to the parking operator.