Aberdeen Thistle Hotel ReviewsAberdeen Airport
- 41 Thistle Hotel Aberdeen Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 84% of customers who left a review for the Thistle Hotel Aberdeen Airport would book again
- 41 customers have given an average rating of
- Thistle The hotel did not even have any details of our booking. Rubbish! Caused both frustration and embarrassment.
Mr Drury-Beck 12 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Thistle The only problem we had was that the hotel was holding a Charity Ball, which kept us awake all night, as it was on next to our family room. We had a 4 year old with us and had to get up at 3am Sun morning for our flight, having had no sleep! I would have thought the staff could have allocated us a room further away from the function.
Mr Winton 23 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Thistle the transport to and from airport was extremely efficient.
Mr Boylan 27 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Thistle Never had any problems using holiday extras, and the deals seem to be as good as we can get.
Mr Hamilton 29 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Thistle excellent hotel, it was ideal being able to park and stay. The cost was cheaper than parking at the long stay airport, and the hotel was at the airport.
Mr Allahverdi 12 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Thistle Good value at an excellent hotel with parking. Instant confirmation of booking.
04 Nov, 2006out of 5
- Thistle The hotel was in a great location, the staff was incredibly helpful and we loved having a gym to use before heading to the airport! Also, the parking lot was safe and convenient for leaving the car while we were away on holiday.
30 Dec, 2006out of 5
- Thistle Efficient service, comfort and price
08 Jan, 2007out of 5
- Thistle satisfied with service so far
Mr Mcleenan 15 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Thistle Great start to our holiday, many thanks.
Mrs Geddes 10 Sep, 2007out of 5