Britannia Coventry Hill Birmingham AirportBook A Room Online
- 85 Britannia Coventry Hill Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
Traditional customer service is exactly what the Coventry Hill is all about. Everywhere you go in this cosy home-from-home you'll find staff with a friendly smile and a drive to make sure your stay is a pleasant one. While you're at the hotel, there's a carvery restaurant and a bar with sports on a big TV to enjoy over a pint. You may only be staying the night, but at a price this low, you don't have to scrimp on a warm welcome.
Reasons to book
- • Enjoy two delicious courses at the hotel's Seasons restaurant for £10 each.
- • A carvery restaurant and a friendly bar with sports on the big screen.
- • Wifi is free for guests, throughout the hotel.
Rooms at the Coventry Hill hotel are en suite and have Sky TV, a telephone, a hair dryer, trouser press and tea/coffee making facilities.
Room service is available, breakfast is available in rooms on request.
The Britannia Coventry Hill Birmingham Airport features a restaurant and bar, free wifi and free evening newspapers
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Room service
- • Internet access
The Seasons restaurant welcomes you for dinner from 7pm to 9pm every evening. The light-coloured decor and traditional feel makes dining at the Coventry Hill Hotel very pleasant - just like the prices. A typical meal will usually be a carvery, where you can choose from a selection of meats and all the trimmings. You can either settle for just a main meal or tuck into a starter and dessert as well.
You can add a two-course dinner to your overnight stay when you book your room through Holiday Extras.
The Windmill Bar is open from 11.30am to 3pm and 5.30pm to 11pm from Monday to Friday. At the weekend it's open from 5.30pm to 11pm. For those looking to have a drink before or after their meal, or just to relax and unwind, the Windmill Bar is where you need to head to. Sandwiches, baguettes, salad bowls, vegetarian specialities, light meals, Tex-Mex combos and traditional favourites are served in the bar from 6pm to 10pm.
The earliest check-in is at 2pm and latest check-out is at 10am.
Rail and Coach
- Birmingham airport hotels with coach travel to Birmingham airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Birmingham airport hotels with rail travel to Birmingham airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Britannia Coventry Hill Birmingham Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Birmingham airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Britannia Coventry Hill Birmingham Airport Address