Birmingham Corus Solihull Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 305 Regency Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Regency Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport would book again
- 305 customers have given an average rating of
- Regency very good would definetly use holiday extra again
Miss Hardy 05 Feb, 2013out of 5
- Regency All went well. No problems. Hotel arranged taxi to airport - no delays.
Mrs Jordan 02 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Regency Service was brilliant, overnight stay comfortable, lovely breakfast, transfer to and from airport was luxurious and very prompt.
Miss Higgins 20 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Regency All exactly as described, staff at the Regency Hotel very helpful, would def stay there again.
Greenwood 03 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Regency Very helpful
Dakin 02 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Regency A pleasant stay staff were helpful accomodation was good
Wrathall 14 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Regency hotel was great but the transfer to pick up not good needs to be sorted out
Minton 11 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Regency Everything smooth except taxi booked half hour too early in error by the hotel. Ensure they have the correct time. Despite the taxi driver being annoyed with us (not our fault!) we still gave him a tip for helping to handle our luggage.
Thomas 01 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Regency All went smoothly
Jury 21 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency had to wait at the bar and snacks when we arrived approx 25 mins and found the dining room menu rather misleading but hotel rooms 'parking and transfers were excellent
Mr Merriman 12 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency Excellent location and service
Mr Wools 10 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency everything was great as usual x
Mr Moat 06 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency The hotel was OK apart from a wedding party who insisted on having a drunken debate between 3 or 4 of them in the next room at 2 in the morning. They had their door open and must have woken the whole corridor. We called the night attendant who went and asked them to be quiet, but it still took at least half an hour. When you need to be up at 3.30 thats no joke! The manners and common sense of some people leave a lot to be desired! Booking through holiday extras and the organisation, room, transport to and from airport and parking at the hotel were fine.
Mrs Burton 04 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency Everything was brilliant and this is the second time I have used this service and will do in future.
Mrs Webb 03 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency The hotel was delightful and the staff were very helpful. Breakfast was expensive and had gone cold
Mrs Burke 02 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Regency Room, restaurant and parking all good. Taxis to and from airport very good. Did not get early wake-up call we asked for - staff apologised and said it was due to a technical fault. Will take own alarm clock next time!
Mr Towey 18 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Regency Excellent we also thought the meal we had in the hotel was good price rather than have to spend a lot of money on a meal before our hols the taxi service was excellent very recommendable the hotel itself was very friendly and welcoming
Mrs Roe 17 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Regency hotel was nice and staff were friendly and helpful the transfer to and from the airport was very good and the drivers were friendly very pleased
Mr James 17 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Regency Good smooth service
Mr Barrett 24 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Regency Staff were very helpful and just as we asked for thanks
Ms O'brien 30 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Regency The Corus hotel is a great place to stay with friendly staff
Mr Simes 26 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Regency Everything went smoothly. A good service, would use again
Mrs Dowse 25 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Regency Only fault with hotel, rooms a bit tired. Apart from that had a very good holiday.
Mr Clark 07 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Regency everthing went very smoothly.
Miss Saunders 13 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Regency good
Mr Smrtnik 24 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Regency Transfers and hotels at each end were very good, and Island Tour was great. Overall a great holiday.
Mr Albin 04 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Regency overnight stay at the Corus hotel was good value. good size triple room, friendly and helpful staff and free transport to and from the airport.
Mrs Llewellyn 02 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Regency everything was as expected. hotel was great pick up/drop off service was also great.
Mrs Morris 12 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Regency good room but bit problem with no air con in room
Mrs Furley 30 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Regency we arrived to a warm welccome at the Corus Hotel Solihull. The rooms we clean and airy. Parking was secure, and courtesy bus to and from the airport was very efficient. we would definately stay there again.
Mrs Willis 23 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Regency Excellent service, I would use the service again myself and recomend it to others.
Mr Spooner 18 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Regency Everything excellent as always. Ta.
Mrs Dobbs 28 May, 2011out of 5
- Regency hotel was a described very comfortable
Mrs Dennis 14 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Regency Accommodation exactly as described, and parking was very convenient. I liked that I didn't have to move my car somewhere else, but could leave it at the hotel. This is about the 10th time we have used you, and have never been disappointed. We'd recommend
Mr Morrice 05 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Regency We stayed at the Birmingham Corus Hotel the night before our holiday and left the car there while we were away. The hotel was very comfortable, the staff very helpful and we would certainly repeat this booking
Mrs Nardi 31 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Regency Hi The hotel was excellent very easy to get to staff was very friendly room was very clean and everything you need was there we will use this hotel again when need to yours
Mr Jones 26 May, 2009out of 5
- Regency The staff were very friendly and helpful. The airport transfer was punctual and the driver pleasant.The car was safe in your car park. Thank you
Mrs Tilling 17 May, 2009out of 5
- Regency Room was lovely. All the staff were very helpful, nothing to much trouble for them.
Mr Hutchinson 23 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Regency Excellent value for money!!!
What a way to start your holiday!!!
Would recommend and stay again.
THANKS, Wagstaff Family Yorkshire
Mr Wagstaff 26 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Regency Your generous free parking coupled with a relaxing meal started off our holiday so well. So glad we found you
Mr Bleasby 05 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Regency Hotel clean and tidy and staff very pleasant and helpful,transfer was by taxi and was there 5 minutes before stated time. On return to the hotel I found that my car had a flat battery and the young lady on the reception was very helpful.
Mr Landon 30 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Regency cot in room as requested and no problems with airport transfer
Mrs Robinson 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Regency Bit of a trek from reception to our room, but staff were attentive, polite and respectful. Facilities very good.
Mrs Brown 12 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Regency room was very spacious. pool was great for the kids
Mr Hodgkin 09 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Regency Lovely room, fantastic pick-up for airport connection both going and on arrival back in the UK. Would definitely use them again. Thank you!
Mrs Walsh 18 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Regency A very friendly and efficient service. Queries answered positively and promptly. We will certainly book with you again.
Mr Davis 28 May, 2007out of 5
- Regency I am very happy with the service I have received from Chorus hotel --- quality of the room, view from the room, courtesy from the hotel staff. Pick up from the airport was prompt, and car park security is good. I can not complain at all. It was a very good value for money.
Ms Takano 10 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Regency Very good accommodation
Mrs Rawson 18 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Regency very smooth arrangements - check in at hotel prompt and efficient a little unsure about leaving car in a hotel car park but the site allocated was staff were quick to allay my fears. Hotel room clean and comfortable would have liked the opportunity of som
Mrs Stone 25 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Regency thank you very much, will use holiday extras
Mrs Clifton 14 Jul, 2007out of 5