Birmingham Corus Solihull Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 257 Regency Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Regency Corus Solihull Birmingham Airport would book again
- 257 customers have given an average rating of
- Regency hotel was a described very comfortable
Mrs Dennis 14 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Regency Accommodation exactly as described, and parking was very convenient. I liked that I didn't have to move my car somewhere else, but could leave it at the hotel. This is about the 10th time we have used you, and have never been disappointed. We'd recommend
Mr Morrice 05 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Regency We stayed at the Birmingham Corus Hotel the night before our holiday and left the car there while we were away. The hotel was very comfortable, the staff very helpful and we would certainly repeat this booking
Mrs Nardi 31 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Regency Hi The hotel was excellent very easy to get to staff was very friendly room was very clean and everything you need was there we will use this hotel again when need to yours
Mr Jones 26 May, 2009out of 5
- Regency The staff were very friendly and helpful. The airport transfer was punctual and the driver pleasant.The car was safe in your car park. Thank you
Mrs Tilling 17 May, 2009out of 5
- Regency Room was lovely. All the staff were very helpful, nothing to much trouble for them.
Mr Hutchinson 23 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Regency Excellent value for money!!!
What a way to start your holiday!!!
Would recommend and stay again.
THANKS, Wagstaff Family Yorkshire
Mr Wagstaff 26 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Regency Your generous free parking coupled with a relaxing meal started off our holiday so well. So glad we found you
Mr Bleasby 05 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Regency Hotel clean and tidy and staff very pleasant and helpful,transfer was by taxi and was there 5 minutes before stated time. On return to the hotel I found that my car had a flat battery and the young lady on the reception was very helpful.
Mr Landon 30 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Regency cot in room as requested and no problems with airport transfer
Mrs Robinson 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Regency Bit of a trek from reception to our room, but staff were attentive, polite and respectful. Facilities very good.
Mrs Brown 12 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Regency room was very spacious. pool was great for the kids
Mr Hodgkin 09 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Regency Lovely room, fantastic pick-up for airport connection both going and on arrival back in the UK. Would definitely use them again. Thank you!
Mrs Walsh 18 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Regency A very friendly and efficient service. Queries answered positively and promptly. We will certainly book with you again.
Mr Davis 28 May, 2007out of 5
- Regency I am very happy with the service I have received from Chorus hotel --- quality of the room, view from the room, courtesy from the hotel staff. Pick up from the airport was prompt, and car park security is good. I can not complain at all. It was a very good value for money.
Ms Takano 10 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Regency Very good accommodation
Mrs Rawson 18 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Regency very smooth arrangements - check in at hotel prompt and efficient a little unsure about leaving car in a hotel car park but the site allocated was staff were quick to allay my fears. Hotel room clean and comfortable would have liked the opportunity of som
Mrs Stone 25 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Regency thank you very much, will use holiday extras
Mrs Clifton 14 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Regency having left some items in room I rang and gave my card details and the goods were posted to me immediately - very good.
Mrs Cheffers 27 Dec, 2007out of 5
- Regency Quick, easy way to book airport accommodation and car parking
Mrs Palmer-Laidler 19 Nov, 2007out of 5