Marriott Forest of Arden Birmingham AirportBook with Holiday Extras
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
The four-star Marriott Forest of Arden is certainly above par. This country club resort, which has two top-class golf courses, enjoys acres of grounds and beautiful landscaped gardens - so you'll never feel like you've landed in the rough. But don't worry, if a chucker of golf isn't your thing, there are plenty of other facilities to get your holiday on course: try the hotel's indoor heated pool, its generously-equipped gym, its relaxing spa and treatments, or a meal in Oaks, its award-winning bar and grill. Best of all, it's just four miles from Birmingham airport, with a journey time of around 15 minutes. We reckon if hotels could play the game, the Marriott Forest of Arden would be a hole in one �
Reasons to book
- • A stunning country club resort just four miles from Birmingham airport.
- • Sink into oblivion with a relaxing treatment in the hotel's Cedarwood Spa.
- • Savour sumptuous dishes in the hotel's award-winning Oaks grill restaurant or the Zest cafe-bar.
- • Time to spare? Enjoy a chucker of golf on one of the hotel's two top-class courses.
All rooms at the Marriott Forest of Arden are en suite with a bath/shower, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, desk, flatscreen TV, and tea/coffee making facilities.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Marriott Forest of Arden Birmingham Airport features an indoor pool, wifi (public areas only and charged at £15 for 24 hours), room service, a bar, a restaurant and a cash machine.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Swimming pool
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
The Zest Restaurant offers a wide range of light dishes and snacks with special dietary options. It is open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Oaks Bar and Grill is open for breakfast and dinner, although a carvery is available on Sundays between 1pm and 3pm. In the evening, you can enjoy juicy steaks, burgers or other delicious dishes in this two-Rossette awarded restaurant. In the morning, you can fill up with a continental or English breakfast before you head off for your flight.
The earliest check-in is at 3pm and latest check-out is at noon.
Rail and Coach
- Birmingham airport hotels with coach travel to Birmingham airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Birmingham airport hotels with rail travel to Birmingham airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Marriott Forest of Arden Birmingham Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Birmingham airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Marriott Forest of Arden Birmingham Airport Address
Maxstoke Lane, Meriden, Birmingham, England CV7 7HRLongitude -1.66125