(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Budget hotel on the airport site
Sometimes, all you want from an airport hotel is a comfortable bed and a good meal, so why pay extra for bells and whistles you don't need? This package includes a night's stay in the Birmingham airport Travelodge before your flight, with parking at the nearby Park Mark-approved Airparks car park and a transfer bus to the airport, at a price you can't argue with. What else do you need?
Reasons to book
- Secured parking - Your parking is at Airparks, a secured car park with fast, frequent transfers to the airport, but you will have to pay £7.50 to park overnight at the hotel.
- Budget beer - The hotel bar has prices you'll want to take advantage of.
- Cheap food - A cafe in the hotel has meals starting at less than a tenner.
- Affordable wifi - Get online for 24 hours for just £10.
All rooms at the Birmingham airport Travelodge have an en suite bathroom with towels, a television, wifi internet access and all you need to make tea and coffee. Additional items are available from reception, including an ironing board and iron, a hairdryer and extra pillows, sheets and towels.
There is no room service.
The Travelodge Birmingham Airport features a cafe/bar and wifi access at £5 for an hour, or £10 for 24 hours.
- Internet access
The Travelodge's on-site cafe serves burgers, pizza, curry, fish and chips and other favourites, with prices starting from £6.75, and regular offers and specials to keep your wallet happy as well as your stomach.
The hotel's cafe doubles as a bar and can provide a selection of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks until 1am.
You can check in from 3pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Birmingham airport hotels with coach travel to Birmingham airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Birmingham airport hotels with rail travel to Birmingham airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
AddressTravelodge Birmingham Airport,
If you're after an affordable hotel close to the airport, look no further than the Birmingham airport Travelodge with Airparks parking.
The hotel's friendly staff will check you in anytime from 15:00. Just drive in and park your car, it only costs £7.50 for overnight parking.
The bright and welcoming lobby is the heart of this budget hotel. Whether you're looking for a coffee fix or a sweet treat, there are vending machines for your snacking pleasure. Relax in the comfort of hotel's lounge - why not sit next to one of their flat-screen TVs and catch up on the latest live news and sports?
The hotel's cafe is bound to please both your taste-buds and your wallet, serving tasty favourites like pizzas, burgers and curries all day at prices you're sure to love. You can also take advantage of the hotel's laid-back bar. Whether it's with a glass of wine or a bottle of beer, you can toast the start of your holiday at amazing value for money.
Just like the rest of the hotel, your room at the Birmingham Travelodge is a no-frills affair - you have access to the hotel's wifi, free to you for the first 30 minutes, a TV and, of course, a comfy bed, all you need for a budget stayover.
You're in for a treat at breakfast time - wake up to a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet, serving everything from bacon and sausages to yoghurt and cereal, all in the comfort of the hotel's lounge. Kids under 16 eat free at breakfast time, yet another perk of this practical hotel.
After you check out, you're only a 15-minute transfer away from Birmingham airport. Drive your car to the Airparks car park, where it will be looked after while you're away. From there, simply jump on a transfer bus to your terminal - it's as easy as that.