Cardiff Sky Plaza Reviews Page 3Customer ratings and feedback
- 577 Cardiff Sky Plaza Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 82% of customers who left a review for the Cardiff Sky Plaza Reviews Pages would book again
- 577 customers have given an average rating of
- Sky Plaza hotel Quick & hassle free experience
Mr Lancey 04 May, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Good value for the money paid.
Mr Milmore 27 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel another great deal with you
Mr Jackson 06 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel all good
Mrs Morgan 09 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Yes. Yes. & Yes!!
Mr Radcliffe 11 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Booking went well. Car parking facilities good but room at Sky Plaza not up to standard.
Mr John 12 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel very well, very smooth changeover after holiday. thank you
Mrs Price 14 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel everything mention was what we found,easy and convenient booking
Mrs Westlake 16 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel very reliable service, used the meet and great this year which was great.
Mr Carson 19 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Would be nice to get the 'free' breakfast, but it's not available until after 9am
Mr Harris 21 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel staff helpful, but food on site limited
Miss Griffiths 25 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel No problems. Good service.
Mr Russ 31 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel every thing went smoothly we didn't realise there was parking at the hotel so we could have saved one nights parking on our return we could have collected our car that day and parked it for one night at the hotel the air parks right next c was very convenient right next door to the sky plaza hotel very efficient service
Mrs Miles 15 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Hotel fine,car park attendants
Mr Jenkins 12 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Excellent
Mr Chwistek 02 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Hotel is adequate for the short period used, but the staff are very friendly and ensured that the parking and transfer process was fully understood.
Mr Griffiths 11 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Hotel and parking 5 minutes from airport. Clean linen and comfy bed. Some decor looking a little old and tired. Excellent heating in hotel with minus 5 temperature outdoors. Would use again.
Mrs Walters 15 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Accommodation quite shabby and worn.Room extremely small and quite claustrophobic. Could only have stayed one night. Food in restaurant very poor.
Mr West 09 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Good hotel,good food and especially pleased with the meet & greet service we booked because of the weather conitions, would definitely do it again.
Mrs Mcdonald 04 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Car Park coach transfer only 2 per hour which was long wait after long flight in cold weather.
No complaints with hotel
Mr Hill 17 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Parking was great
Hotel was not very nice, tiny room, unclean bedding and the most uncomfortable bed i have ever slept in!
Mrs Daly 24 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Yes very helpful staff and very pleasant. Impressed with the set up and closeness to the airport, good value for money.
Mr Marfell 20 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel the hotel was just as described,the staff were very helpful it was a great start to the holiday would use it again
Mrs Caudle 02 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Yes very helpful. Found it very relaxing for the start of the holiday. Up in the morning, go to the airport stress free.
Mr Williams 24 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel I used your facilities before so know it is good.
Mr Garry 24 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Very Happy with are stay and the welcome that we had on arrival and the service we had during are stay at a great price to...Many Thanks...
Mr Clayton 15 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Car park gave excellent service and did not charge any extra for the week overstay caused by flight delays. The hotel however did not live up to expectations, the room was small and pokey, the bathroom lock did not work etc The restaurant was poor
Dr Bryant 26 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel the facilities were fine, 24 hour attendance useful and the close proximity of parking to the motel made it all so easy. Will use same car parking and overnight stay again.
Dr Richardson 27 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel The only issue that I would have is with the bus from the car park to and from the airport. There was some confusion over the bus times so were waiting on the bus for sometime on the way out. A bit tiring at 5.45am! Also we were unsure on the way back of bus times, so ended up paying for a taxi.
Mrs Evans 22 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel The hotel bed was the most uncomfortable I have TRIED to sleep in. It needed replacing as springs were noisy and protruding. We had no sleep. We had a flight which meant we had to leave the hotel at 5.00 am. Breakfast was not served until 7.30. Why are there no facilities for early leavers. Not even vending machines.
Mr Moulsdale 01 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel We will definitely continue to use Holiday Extras and recommend you to friends and family.
Mrs Warr 31 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Room comfy for the time we were in it. Parking was fine and quickly dealt with both going and coming home. See you next year
Mr Payne 06 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Hotel was fantastic, good service comfortable bed, breakfast not brilliant but more than adequate. Only gripe was that we paid extra for the car to be washed and waxed and it looked as if a child had done it - very poor.
Mrs Bishop 28 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Days Inn, Cardiff, now Sky Plaza, was fine before but is now much improved - public areas and our room had been tastefully refurbished and we had an excellent meal in the Spice Lounge. Parking was more efficient with more helpful staff and the "Meet and Greet" service on return was well worth a tenner. All excellent value as usual, of course. Many thanks.
Mrs Thompson 08 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel We had 2 rooms booked with a request to be wakened at 4a.m only 1 room was awakened the other was apparently knocked but left when the occupants were snoring. The idea behind a wake up call was to wake the occupants as a result they had to move very quickly when awakened by the other members of the group. To further our problem they did not run a 5a.m bus and we had to book a taxi.A very poor service on this occasion whereas in the past we have always been satisfied.
Mrs Thomson 05 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Booking at Cardiff airport Hotel and parking was easy and at a reasonsble price. Process worked easily on the day, Hotel staff friendly. Hotel needs some TLC but for the price and convenience just the job.
Mr Thorp 28 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel The hotel and car parking I pre-booked for a Cardiff airport early morning departure for Palma, delivered as per the brochure and elevated any pre travel anxieties. Due to an external influence to our travel arrangements meant that we needed to change a minor travel detail to our holiday. It was refreshing to speak to a representative of Holiday Extras and not some computer linked phone recording. The representative of Holiday Extras promptly updated my travel arrangements and emailed me the confirmation to our changes within two minutes. Finally the cost for booking with Holiday Extras was competitive and I would certainly book with Holiday Extras for my future holidays.
Mr Vlahos 29 May, 2009out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Accommodation as described & parking very efficient. Only 'whinge' would be the restaurant. Food & service were excellent but we had to wait far too long to actually get our meal. The excuse given 'they were very busy'. I for one would not like to be there when it is really busy!!!! Can only assume that the take away service was taking presidence over the dining room.
Mrs Higgs 18 May, 2009out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel We would have liked more tea and coffee in our room. The car arrangements were first class thank you.
Mrs Goodship 15 May, 2009out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel VERY FREINDLY AND HELPFUL RECEPTION STAFF. AS WELL AS GOOD CURRY AT THE IN HOUSE RESTAURANT
Miss Gordon 27 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel comfortable room and exceptionally convenient to airport very polite and helpful staff would definitely use again
Mrs Day 27 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Good overnight stop. Comfortable room, adequate breakfast. Friendly,helpful staff. Excellent parking arrangements.
Mrs Goodwin 06 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel thank you for an excellent service
Mr Carey 29 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel The Days Inn/Airparks combo at Cardiff is the most convenient airport arrangement we have encountered anywhere.
Mrs Thomson 16 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Comfortable clean bedroom, restaurant limited in choice as it has a mainly asian cuisine; what food we had was good. Our early flight from Cardiff meant that we did not have breakfast. Good secure parking.
Would use again if I fly out of Cardiff air
Mr Jenkins 15 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Excellent - the parking was really good and well organised
Mr Blagden 15 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Hotel very comfortable,clean and friendly. Well done staff.
Mrs Pierce 13 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel good room and friendly staff would use this hotel again
Mr Hughes 12 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel A great way to combat an early flight! Would definitely do this again in future. I feel like my holiday started an day earlier.
Mrs Evans 09 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Sky Plaza hotel Everything was excellent. Reception, room, meal in Spices and the parking & pick up. Would 100% recommend from our experience
Mr Mckay 08 Oct, 2008out of 5