Bewleys Hotel Dublin AirportA great value stay for less
- 7 Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
The elegant Bewley's restaurant offers a wealth of old-fashioned, Irish charm - even down to white pudding for breakfast. Whether you're relaxing in the plush leather chairs of the refined lounge bar or trying some fine cuisine in the Brasserie restaurant, you're sure of a relaxing stay. In the morning, you can catch a free transfer bus for guests, direct to the terminal - it runs 24 hours a day. Book now and take advantage of everything the Bewley's has to offer.
Reasons to book
- • Sleep peacefully just seven minutes away from Dublin airport
- • Transfers are included in the price and run 24 hours a day
- • Enjoy a bite to eat in the Lounge bar or Brasserie Restaurant
- • Guests can enjoy free wifi throughout the hotel.
All rooms at the Bewley's Hotel Dublin airport have tea and coffee making facilities, an iron and ironing board, a trouser press, a desk and the windows are triple glazed.
Room service is available on request
The Brasserie Restaurant serves top-notch fine cuisine at unbelievable value. It's one of our customers' favourite hotel restaurants. The Brasserie opens for breakfast from 6.30am to 11am, lunch is served from 12.30 to 3pm and dinner is available from 5.30pm to 9.45pm seven days a week.
The earliest check-in is 2pm and the latest check-out is noon.
Rail and Coach
- Dublin airport hotels with coach travel to Dublin airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Dublin airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport Address