Gatwick Europa Customer Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 398 Gatwick Europa Customer Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Gatwick Europa Customer Reviews Pages would book again
- 398 customers have given an average rating of
- Europa Excellent and helpful service.
Mrs Elliott 28 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Europa Holiday extras are great however this time I upgraded to the No.1 lounge at Gatwick airport instead of Servisair and the lounge was dreadful. I definitely would not recommend or return.
Mrs Borrett 25 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Europa Very pleased, straightforward efficient experience. No issues whatsoever. Would use again
Mrs Stclair 06 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Europa Everything went smoothly, hotel was lovely and I was very pleased with the whole experience
Mrs Yearling 14 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Europa very helpful
Mr Islam 17 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Europa The room was extremely cold and the mattress must have been very old as i could feel every spring which led to an uncomfortable nights sleep, which i didn't want as i had a long day of travelling ahead of myself
Miss Paul 17 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Europa very good will highly recommend
Mrs Wilson 18 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Europa all went well. pool and gym was closed. not good.but nice hotel. easy for gatwick.
Mrs Simmons 18 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Europa Hotel was very disappointing and I am writing to their head office to complain about this.
Mrs Feeney 25 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Europa Very efficient even when crowded and busy at the hotel.
Mrs Blackwood 21 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Europa yes it all went smoothly
Mrs Irvine 08 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Europa Hotel had no record of our booking
Mr Davis 06 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Europa All even better than expected. Facilities were very good and staff extremely helpful. I would be very happy to stay at the hotel again
Mr Baskerville 19 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Europa Great service with fantastic saving
Mr Hudson 31 May, 2011out of 5
- Europa Room clean, staff polite, food no frills but adequate for price and picked up and taken to airport for early flight.
Mrs Rayner 24 May, 2011out of 5
- Europa VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICE STAFF VERY HELPFUL
Mr Hazell 23 May, 2011out of 5
- Europa Rooms in the hotel were rather dated and tired, but we got what we paid for. service and services were good.
Mr Bilsby 21 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Europa The Europa Hotel was excellent value and the staff very pleasant and helpful, would certainly stay there again.
Mrs Lawson 27 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Europa is good
Ms Gun 01 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Europa very good value
Mr Cowan 22 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Europa Found staff to be very helpful
Mr Alleyn 31 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Europa A really lovely holiday and everything went really smoothly
Ms Baty 18 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Europa hotel very run down, but staff pleasant
Mr Mitchell 02 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Europa Everything went very smoothly and it was good not to have to trawl through various options and just take advice. The carparking at Heathrow was an excellent service too.
Mrs Wilkin 20 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Europa No lift to first floor and no porters on duty - not good for older guests. Frequency of drop off and collection needs to be more frequent or on demand. Otherwise hotel ok.
Mr Collins 03 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Europa Everything went smoothly but i found the hotel to be dirty and unwelcoming. There was no lift for going upstairs and i had my elderly parents with me with suitcases each. The food was good and the location for Gatwick was great, just a pity about the actual hotel.
Mrs Matheson 08 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Europa Facilites fine however rather annoying that we had to wait for a truckle bed on both our outward and return journeys. Staff at the hotel were ok but would have been better if they could understand English fully
Mr Taylor 12 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Europa The coach left on time and the transfer to and from the hotel was quick and hassle free. The hotel was lovely and the staff very helpful. We checked in late in the evening and left at the crack of dawn so there was no opportunity to make use of the facilities available at the hotel but otherwise happy with everything else.
Miss Tayoro 06 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Europa I stay regularly at the Gatwick Europa and book using your services. The Hotel is exactly how you describe and the staff are helpful and polite.
Ms Beckett 03 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Europa Everything went smoothly, facilities good and the staff helpful. I would use your hotel again without any doubt. Thank you for all your help.
Mrs Eccleston 04 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Europa The overall service was very good. Booking online with you guys was hassle free, but i have to say that the food at the Ibis hotel was awful. A definite 10 for online service.
Mr Ryan 29 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Europa Very happy with the hotel choices and with the hotel we booked prior to departure.
Have not used this method before, however I will use Holiday Extras again!
Mr Milton 27 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Europa Really smooth booking - courteous staff
Mrs Walmsley 23 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Europa Everything to booking and how to find the bus to the hotel was simply explained and easy to understand. The hotel was as described so no disappointment.
Miss Cameron 05 May, 2010out of 5
- Europa The Gatwick Europa has the most uncomfortable beds I have ever (not) slept in. The Airparks car parking facility is an easy and reliable way of leaving your car.
Mr Barwick 25 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Europa The hotel - Gatwick Europa - was a disgrace. The heating did not work, the rooms were extremely shabby and the place was run down. Not a great start to our honeymoon. In addition to this we had booked an evening meal and when we arrived at the hotel at 9.30pm we were told that the restaurant was closed even though we had paid for myself and my wife to have a 2 course evening meal.
Mr Saunders 15 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Europa Hotel was fine given the price, though has seen better days, restaurant/bar caters for meat-eaters much better than veggies (the usual sloppy vegetarian lasagne), but it did the job meaning a no hassle start to our break.
Mr Carey 27 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Europa The Gatwick Britannia Europa hotel room was not acceptable. Luckily we were there for 1 night only. Stained bathroom floor, and the outside window. The furniture was old and broken. The TV was a very old set. The hotel elevator was out of order and we had to carry our luggage up 3 floors.
Mr Ciliacarbot 26 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Europa the europa hotel gatwick was a poor excuse for a hotel.its beds are from the dark ages but all praise to holiday extras for service
Mr Sadlier 21 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Europa The hotel and meal deal through you was great. The only problem was the hotel car park - although eventually I found a space for the night!
Mr Curry 19 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Europa Breakfast would be my only complaint everything else was excellent.The quality of food on offer was fine but the service let all other aspects down.
Mr Headley 12 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Europa The door key did not work, I had to work all the way back with all my luggage to reception.
Mrs Marcipont 07 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Europa I use holiday extras everytime i go on holiday for hotels, airport parking, i recommend you to all my friends, thanks for a brilliant service.
Ms Birtle 25 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Europa I have used Europa hotel, Gatwick a few times now. The first time I stayed in the lodge and was very comfortable... twice I stayed in the main hotel and the rooms were cold as the heating didn't come on even when I was advised that it would come on at 5pm. This made my stay not as comfortable as I would like especially in the winter.
Ms Ramsdale 22 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Europa Staff were very helpful although the breakfast staff seem rushed and stressed. The room wasn't too clean, a good size though. We also had no hot water and had to boil the kettle to have a wash - sorry!
Mrs Hudson 17 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Europa staff very polite. the bus driver was very nice and friendly put the bags on and off the bus.
Mrs Hanks 22 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Europa The transport to the hotel was easy and fast which was great. It's a shame that when we booked the transfer was free, but when we got there is was £4 each.
The hotel was alright, we had to carry heavy suitcases up stairs which was quite difficult an
Mr Henderson 16 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Europa We stayed at the Gatwick Europa for one night on the 21st August. For £47 for a double room, we couldn't have been happier. The hotel, staff and the area was lovely. We ate in the bar, the food and service was great. Our transfer on the hotel bus to the airport was perfect too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, as the price was excellent and the room was lovely.
Miss Buckley 06 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Europa The hotel was very good, the staff were friendly and helpful. We had a two night break there before going on our holidays to Cuba , caught a train to central London from Gatwick airport - would stay again !
Mr Buckley 23 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Europa I requested a non-smoking room but the room initially assigned smelled of stale cigarette smoke. The porter was most helpful in getting me another room promptly.
Miss Hamel 21 Jul, 2009out of 5