Rooms at the Airport Inn Gatwick
Rooms with space for up to 7 people!
You're not likely to find many airport hotels with rooms that can sleep seven people in individual beds, but the Airport Inn Gatwick can do just that. With double, twin, triple and large suites all available, you're sure to find a room to fit your party, but whether you're travelling in a group or alone, you'll find all the rooms spacious and pleasant. All have comfortable beds, soundproofing against airport noise and air conditioning, so you're sure to get a good night's sleep before your flight.
- "All hotel rooms were as booked and everything more than acceptable. We would not have been able to source our three hotel rooms, before and after our flight, without your help."
Mr Gordon, 08 May 2013
- "The Gatwick Moat House was just right for an overnight stay either side of your holiday. It is a very short journey from the Airport. Breakfast was good and the room adequate."
Palmer, 02 Nov 2012
- "No everything was fine I had a large room that could sleep 6 a large bathroom with shower and bath the large power shower needs instructions on the outside on how to use it !"
Mrs Mirrington, 04 Oct 2012
- "Hotel was good and found the room at least to be good value for money. Our floor and our room was far too hot though - even with air conditioning on. Other guest were also saying the same thing."
Mr Mason, 14 Jun 2012
- "yes, except that the room given to us at gatwick moat house was noisy (generators or air conditoners) for the second time, the staff did however on both occasions find a quieter room for us"
Mr Gott, 22 May 2012
Each room has a TV with free channels and pay-per-view movies, water, tea and coffee, toiletries, a hair dryer and iron with ironing board. There's even a free newspaper every morning. You can also access an hour of free wifi, with additional time available to purchase from reception.
Double or twin rooms are available as standard, with suites offering an additional three single beds or a family room that has bunk beds. The hotel also has some rooms adapted for disabled guests with wider doors and specially-designed bathrooms.