Entrust your car to our parking packages
Want to save both time and money? Book your holiday parking along with your hotel room at the Gatwick A23 Airport Way Premier Inn and not only will you have the peace of mind that your parking is taken care of, but youll also find that our great value packages make it more cost-effective than booking your accommodation and parking separately.
When you stay at the Premier Inn Gatwick A23 Airport Way youll park your vehicle in the Long Stay car park at whichever terminal you're flying out of.
Gatwicks Long Stay car parks are easy to find, with the route well signposted. As the car park has automatic number plate recognition, well ask you for your plate number when you book your parking. When you arrive at the car park the automatic barrier will recognise your car and let you in. You can see maps and directions to the car park at our Long Stay parking page.
There are Long Stay car parks at both the North and South terminals of Gatwick airport. A short bus transfer to the terminal is included in the cost of your parking and runs 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes. Depending on traffic, transfer times are usually around five minutes.
Arrival at the Premier Inn A23
You can check in from 14:00. It costs £10 to park at the hotel overnight.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
Leave the M23 at junction 9 and follow signs for Gatwick airport. Go straight on at the first two roundabouts, then right at the third roundabout. The hotel will be on the right.
By public transport:
You can get a train or a coach to the airport, then catch the hotel's shuttle bus. There are roadworks at the airport right now, so the bus doesn't always leave from the same stop. If you go to stop 8 or 9, at either terminal, there will be a sign telling you where to wait.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:Drive to the Premier Inn A23 and park in the hotel’s car park overnight. Full driving directions will be on your confirmation and overnight parking costs £10.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:1. Drive to Long Stay North to drop off your car - full details will be on your email confirmation.
2. Take a ticket at the barrier - it will lift automatically once your number plate has been read.
3. There will be signs telling you where to park.
4. Catch the shuttle bus - it runs every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day and is included in the price. It takes 5 minutes to reach the north terminal.
5. Long Stay North has CCTV, fencing, floodlighting and regular staff patrols.
Coming home:1. Catch the shuttle bus back to Long Stay North - it’s included in the price. Turn left out of arrivals and wait at bus stop 1.
2. If your booking reference is printed on your ticket, you can drive straight to the exit barrier which will lift automatically.
3. If your booking reference isn’t printed on your ticket, take a copy of your booking confirmation to reception near the car park exit and they will validate it for you.
Premier Inn A23 address