Premier Inn Gatwick North terminalOpposite the North terminal
- 743 Premier Inn Gatwick North terminal ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Be among the first to stay at this brand new hotel, directly opposite the North terminal, a short walk. From there it's just a 3-minute monorail ride from the South and it's free. All this and you'll still get everything you'd expect from a Premier Inn: comfy rooms, a great value restaurant and friendly staff, all for a fantastic price.
Reasons to book
- • Directly opposite the North terminal and 3 minutes from there to the South by a free monorail.
- • A brand new hotel with all the comfort you'd expect from a Premier Inn.
- • You'll love the great-value Thyme restaurant, offering all your favourite pub grub and a few surprises.
- • Breeze in and out with the hotel's express check-in.
All rooms at the hotel are en suite with a bath and shower and have a flatscreen TV with freeview, tea and coffee, climate control, wifi, a desk and chair, a phone and toiletries. Irons are available at reception.
The hotel does not have room service, but you can order food in the restaurant and take it up to your room.
The Premier Inn Gatwick North terminal features a bar/restaurant, a Costa coffee and flight information screens. There is wifi throughout the hotel - it costs £3 for 24 hours.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Internet access
The Premier Inn's Thyme restaurant is an affordable alternative to expensive airport food. There are a range of meal deals and offers that can keep the cost down even more. Help yourself to tasty and familiar food, such as hand-battered fish and chips, a range of succulent steaks, take-away pizzas you can eat in the restaurant or take up to your room and a choice of pasta dishes. Though you may find some dishes you wouldn't expect, such as salmon Nicoise and aromatic duck parcels. The restaurant is open from 5pm to 11pm, as is the bar, which has its own menu of sandwiches, baguettes, panini, baked potatoes, pizzas and main meals.
There is also a Costa coffee in the hotel offering the usual range of hot drinks and snacks. The cafe is open 24 hours a day.
You can check in from 2pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Gatwick airport hotels with coach travel to Gatwick airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Gatwick airport hotels with rail travel to Gatwick airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Premier Inn Gatwick North terminal or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Gatwick airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Premier Inn Gatwick North terminal Address
Gatwick North Terminal,