(3 star hotel)
within walking distance
Opposite the North terminal
Be among the first to stay at this brand new hotel, directly opposite the North terminal, a short walk. From there it's just a 3-minute monorail ride from the South and it's free. All this and you'll still get everything you'd expect from a Premier Inn: comfy rooms, a great value restaurant and friendly staff, all for a fantastic price.
Reasons to book
- Directly opposite the North terminal and 3 minutes from there to the South by a free monorail.
- A brand new hotel with all the comfort you'd expect from a Premier Inn.
- You'll love the great-value Thyme restaurant, offering all your favourite pub grub and a few surprises.
- Breeze in and out with the hotel's express check-in.
All rooms at the hotel are en suite with a bath and shower and have a flatscreen TV with freeview, tea and coffee, climate control, wifi, a desk and chair, a phone and toiletries. Irons are available at reception.
The hotel does not have room service, but you can order food in the restaurant and take it up to your room.
The Premier Inn Gatwick North Terminal features a bar/restaurant, a Costa coffee and flight information screens. You can get free wifi throughout the hotel, but if you want faster speeds, you can get the Ultimate Wifi service for £5 an hour.
- Internet access
The Premier Inn's Thyme restaurant is an affordable alternative to expensive airport food. There are a range of meal deals and offers that can keep the cost down even more. Help yourself to tasty and familiar food, such as hand-battered fish and chips, a range of succulent steaks, take-away pizzas you can eat in the restaurant or take up to your room and a choice of pasta dishes. Though you may find some dishes you wouldn't expect, such as salmon Nicoise and aromatic duck parcels. The restaurant is open from 5pm to 11pm, as is the bar, which has its own menu of sandwiches, baguettes, panini, baked potatoes, pizzas and main meals.
There is also a Costa coffee in the hotel offering the usual range of hot drinks and snacks. The cafe is open 24 hours a day.
You can check in from 2pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Gatwick airport hotels with coach travel to Gatwick airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Gatwick airport hotels with rail travel to Gatwick airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Premier Inn Gatwick North Terminal or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Gatwick airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Premier Inn Gatwick North Terminal Address
Gatwick North Terminal,
The Premier Inn Gatwick North Terminal is rated 9/10 by 1034 guests.
Arrival at the Premier Inn North Terminal
You can check in from 14:00. If you're parking overnight at the hotel, it will cost you £19.50.
Directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M23 at junction 9.
- Follow the slip road and you'll come to a large, oval-shaped motorway roundabout.
- If you're coming from the north, you'll need to take the second exit and if you're coming from the south, you'll need to take the first exit.
- You'll then go down the M23 for a short while and come to another roundabout, where you'll need to take the second exit onto Airport Way.
- After a while, you'll arrive at yet another roundabout and will need to take the first exit onto the North Terminal Approach.
- You'll then need to follow this road all the way round, past the Sofitel hotel, past the shuttle station and the multi-storey car park until you see the hotel on your right.
The latest time you can check out is noon.
The hotel is within walking distance of the North Terminal; to get to the South terminal, just a mile away, there is a free monorail, which runs every three minutes and takes just two minutes.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
Drive to the hotel - your confirmation will include directions and a postcode for sat navs. Overnight parking costs £19.50.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
- The Premier Inn North is just a short walk from the North terminal.
- If you're flying from the South terminal, just walk to the North and then take the free monorail to the South.
- It runs every 3 minutes and only takes 2 minutes.
Premier Inn North Terminal address
Gatwick North Terminal,