Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Page 10Customer ratings and feedback
- 2221 Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 80% of customers who left a review for the Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick would book again
- 2221 customers have given an average rating of
- Russ Hill good value for money
Mrs North 18 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Good value for money.
Mr Gobey 18 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill second year booking with this company, both times it was hassel free.
Mrs Bentley 19 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill first room ok but room on return had 6 beds (we only needed a double, lights didn't work nor did shower
Mrs Frain 08 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill EXCELLANT SERVICES HAVE USED TIME AND TIME AGAIN WOULD NEVER GO ANY WERE ELSE ALWAYS DELIVERS WITH VERY VERY HIGH STANDARDS THANK YOU ALL AT HOLIDAY EXTRA
Mrs Russell 08 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill hotel and arrangements OK. Hotel shabby, food poor.
Mr Birchmore 04 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Helpful staff. Booking was done very efficiently
Miss Chaudry 04 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill fab start to our holiday, hotel was lovely. very clean, comfortable room, staff friendly & helpful. stressfree coach trip to airport and hastle free pick-up will defennatly do it again
Mr Mcgeeney 03 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent
Mr Taylor 03 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The room in the Russ Hill Hotel where we stayed was somewhat in need of a facelift.
Mrs Harrison 02 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything was as expected, the staff at the hotel were very friendly, only one little blip, the bed in our room was very uncomfortable, I think new mattresses are the order of the day.
Mrs Mccluggage 02 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes everything went well beds were more than comfortable food was good & staff very friendly, if I had to be picky i would say the outside of the hotel Russ Hill left a lot to be desired but the inside was great
in fact our holiday was splendid from start to finish. thank you holiday extras I would recommend the Russ Hill to anyone for comfort good food & good service !
Mr Aldridge 26 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The room was very small indeed
The evening meal was good
Mrs Town 26 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill yes yes and yes thank you
Mr Lee 01 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Very reliable company with a lot of business sense to satisfy cuatomers
Mr Daniels 07 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel used below average room, shower unusable, parking area very muddy.Holiday Extras organization good.
Mrs Bradbury 08 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill this hotel was old and worn out! it was like going back to the 60's. Staff were helpful nevertheless
Mr Hart 09 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Very good service and directions. Would certainly use again.
Mr Stevens 12 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill the hotel was basic and rundown but it did the job.
Mr Hamblin 13 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Easy internet site. Found deal great value for money.
Mr Tissiman 18 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill every thing was just as described, no problems at all.
Mrs Brown 19 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill All went smoothly, except for tye car handover which was a bit rushed.
Mrs White 20 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Russ Hotel was basic but good value. Car parking and airport transfer worked like a dream. Would definitely use again.
Mr Scott 20 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Very good, will use again
Mrs James 22 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill SERVICE WAS GOOD BUT HOTEL WAS A BIT DATED.
Mr Allen 28 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Nice, all ran smooth.
Mr Field 30 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel was in bad shape and could do with "doing up" , although we were only there to put our head down before flying in the morning so not a major problem to us..very good price for hotel and parking, you get what you pay for !!
Miss Curtis 18 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill really good value for money
Mrs Stead 15 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill all round good service thank you
Mr Davies 15 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Very satisfied as always with the service you provide
Miss Vincent 13 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Great hotel, excellent meal, superb value A+++++++++
Mr Maddock 11 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Russ Hill Hotel was very good value for money. Our room was quiet, comfortable & spacious. We paid in advance for dinner & it was very nice. Hotel staff were polite & courteous. Bus service to airport was on time & efficient. Only problem was on our return. Gatwick took so long to clear our baggage that we missed 2 return buses & ended up waiting 1 hour 20 minutes for the next one! Also, the bus set down/pick point at Gatwick is quite a long walk from the North Terminal & very isolated in the early hours - not good if you were a woman travelling alone.
Mr English 10 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill All aspects of my experience with you were warm, professional and very helpful.
Mr Gaines 08 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill went very well hotel good bus on time both ways would use again
Mr Brown 07 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes, Yes & Yes
Mr Stanton 07 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill fantastic hotel, lovely food, really nice friendly staff. Cant wait to go back. Definately recommend. 5* all the way.
Mr Poulton 04 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Would just like to see a more frequent bus service to and from the hotel to the airport, every hour is a little too infrequent.
Mrs Cooper 25 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill No lift so we had to lug 23kg cases up two flights of stairs, food mediocre. Very long await on our return for bus (only every hour) and long walk to bus stop.
Mrs Richards 25 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Fantastic as always whick is why I keep booking my hotels and parking through your web site. Amazingly even the hotels own booking service could not match your quote.
Mr Wright 19 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill It was very easy to book online. We have stayed at Russ Hill Hotel before and have booked another overnight stay for later this year. The staff are friendly, the rooms are clean and the shuttle bus to and from the airport was on time.
Mrs Waring 09 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill This was very good value for money. However, the car was not waiting ready for us as promised, otherwise very good.
Mrs Brown 26 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Have used holiday extras for a few years and have always had excellent service, and customer services are always helpful and pleasant.
Mrs Davies 08 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes,Yes, and Yes. We always use holiday extras but this time we were encouraged by the added bonuses of free airport transport and compimentary light breakfast.
Mrs Armstrong 07 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Holiday extras worked out very well for me and my girlfriend as booked quite late. Got a great deal in a good location. Thanks to the team!
Mr Frost 04 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill long wait for the bust back to the hotel. car at the far end of the car park when time to leave.
Mr Gorbert 03 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Staff very helpful. Room was extremely small, especially to accommodate two large suitcases as well as us. This has not happened on previous occasions.
Mrs Hayman 01 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel ok but room very dated.Adjoining room (not for us) separated by very thin doors so that we could clearly hear the people next door.Transfer ok and continental breakfast perfectly acceptable.Will go back to staying at the Sofitel or Marriott though.
Mr Bale 25 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill I was surprised to have to pay for the airport transfer, I had thought it was included.
Miss Bryan 22 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything was fine, the accommodation was as expected, the only problem was that the room we were in was on the 1st floor and was at the back of the hotel and there was a noise all night which sounded like a refrigeration unit switching in and out, which was a little annoying as we had to get up at 2am to leave for the airport. Other than that we had a pleasant stay and very good meal in the restaurant on the night.
Mr Gunner 18 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill I booked 1 nights accommodation and 8 days car parking at the Russ Hill Hotel near Gatwick. Reception was efficient, bedroom clean and comfortable, and the full english breakfast well worth the additional £5 - especially as my flight was delayed by 3 hours.
Mr Cunliffe-Lister 05 Jan, 2011out of 5