Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Page 12Customer ratings and feedback
- 2322 Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 80% of customers who left a review for the Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick would book again
- 2322 customers have given an average rating of
- Russ Hill Holiday Extras services excellent. I would suggest that the hotel we used (Russ House) provided an early breakfast option (ie buffet) for those people leaving early morning.
Mr Bonner 27 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill The Hotel was OK; the bedrooms could do with a makeover as looking tired. Dinner and breakfast in the restaurant was good. A bonus for us was the shuttle to the airport does not pick up at other hotels en-route.
Mr Lewendon 19 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent, hotel was very good value for money I will use holiday extras every time I travel - keep up the good work
Mrs Morrish 15 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill hotel was excellent food good room very nice
Mr Young 13 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went smoothly. The hotel we booked was good, great food. Car was ready when arrived back. Staff were friendly. Would book here again.
Miss Orriss 11 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill I was actually very happy with the service that Holiday Extras provided, however the Hotel was very dated (but ok for the 1 night)
Miss Bloom 27 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill The service we got was excellent, I had made a mistake with the booking and made it the day we were flying out rather than the night before. The lady we spoke to was so helpful, we got a full refund and she found us another hotel within minutes.
Mrs Branch 14 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel was fine but drinks expensive! Room OK as it was just for one night. Your price + parking was excellent. Breakfast was poor. Would consider again.
Mr Bentall 16 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel room was above function hall with a party that went on until 2am thus little sleep was had.
Mr Speight 12 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel and services were very good- the only let down was the room. Dodgy bunk beds-very wobbly and room was ancient.
Mrs Cooper 10 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel was ok but the bed was hard and uncomfortable.
Mr Wrigglesworth 10 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Does what it says on the tin, bargain price with quality, we used the £15 meet and greet option which was appreciated after a 10 hour flight.
Mr Moorhead 24 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Exellant as always! All staff were pleased to be of service. We will always use Russ Hill when flying from Gatwick.
Mrs Drew 18 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill The staff were very helpful, the booking at the Russ Hill Hotel went well. The hotel itself could do with upgrading, room was cold and fabric was tatty.Would not recommend it.
Mrs Wilkins 03 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill The price for the room and car park seemed very reasonable, though the transfers were extra and we needed to pay cash as the visa machine was not working. Room was basic and there was a wooden partition between ours and the neighbouring room. We could clearly hear next door's conversations. We paid extra to have our car delivered to the airport but apparently we had a flat battery. So the 10 minute wait turned into over 20 minutes on a cold night with 2 sleepy children.
Mrs Arnold 01 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill I appreciated the way that weather conditions were being monitored and when further snow was forecast, I was contacted to see if I would like an over-night stay with parking. Your agent was very helpful in making all the necessary adjustments. Many thanks.
Mr Aston 29 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Every time we have used you facilities and tickets have all been as purchased and we have been very happy!
Mrs Edney 27 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel room was clean and warm and had been recently decorated, the staff were all helpful and polite, the food was good.
Slight issue with noise as there was a Christmas party going on, But it is Christmas.
I would definitely use this hotel again.
Mr Sunnar 06 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill If you are flying from Gatwick, Russ Hill Hotel is a must. Rooms are warm and clean. We opted for the carvery and this was excellent. Lovely bar area to relax in. Pay extra for the 'meet and greet service'. This was well worth it. Also shuttle bus to Gatwick was brilliant.
Mr Hryziuk 05 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill All of the staff at the Russhill Hotel were very helpful especially the chap on reception he made sure we had rooms together instead of over two floors.We will use this Hotel for our next flight stop and parking
Mrs Storey 03 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel and parking deal worked very smoothly and I used the extra service of having the car brought to the terminal upon return which I found particularly welcome as the car would otherwise have been freezing cold and covered in snow! Great!
Mrs Orbell 28 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel was very tired and we weren't sure that the bed sheets were clean. One bus every hour is not great when you get back but we were lucky to time it right. When we returned to retrieve our car it was a long walk from the hotel in the deep snow.
Mrs Kitcher 22 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Have used Russ Hill before and have recommended it to several friends who have used it. excellent although food and drink a wee bit pricey....but it is a hotel. staff excellent. we have always found holiday extras to be excellent and get us the best deals we often stay the night before departure and the night we get back...especially if it is a long haul flight or an inconvenient time. thank you
Mrs Stephens 17 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Bit confusing about how you booked your car in but worked it out eventually. Room was a long walk away and had to go up stairs along long corridor and back downstairs again because there was an event on in the building and we had to go 'round' it! Room clean but basic and in need of a face-lift. However whole service was very good value!
Ms Grief 15 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill The transfer journeys are not frequent enough. We had to wait 50 minutes on our return after missing the bus by 10 minutes!
Miss Gabe 09 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel and parking was value for money. A working heater in the bedroom would have been appreciated in November. Better lighting in ALL areas of the car park would make finding your car easier than having to keep using the remote key!
Miss Hogan 02 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill The rate of £64 for one nights stay and almost two weeks car parking was very competitive. However, I would have been happy to spend more for a bed which was not 'life expired'.
Mr Stevenson 23 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill russ hill is very "average "
Mr Pearson 23 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Russ Hotel was clean,comfortable and competitively priced,yet again. Car delivered on time after our holiday. Will definitely book with you again.Thank you.
Mr Leeves 21 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill The airport transfers on the return only ran every hour which was a little annoying. On the whole the service and hotel were good
Miss Hartman 19 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill The directions to the Russ Hill Hotel where terrible, pointing out that is was one of the Life Hotel group would have helped
Mr Murray 12 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Second time we have stayed and parked at this hotel. Really is very convenient, clean and excellent value for money.
Miss Beale 09 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill We stayed at the Russ Hill Hotel on the night before a flight from Gatwick, and on the night of our return. Both rooms were adequate and at the price a real bargain. Supper in the bar was good for the price. The reception staff were very helpful, especially the Night Manager who offered a consistently high level of support to people checking in, even with his arm in a sling and obviously very painful. A credit to the establishment.
Mrs Spooner 05 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Your services fine, just thought the Russ Hill Hotel was very poor even for the price. The drinks in the bar were extortionate, good job there was a good pub in the village that did realistically priced food and drink. Don't think would stay there again but would use your services.
Mrs Stanley 31 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill the only improvement I could suggest it to give better directions to the hotel. Driving in the dark through miles of country lanes in an unfamiliar area and the sat-nav does not pick the hotel up was a little concerning. Other than that absolutely excellent
Mr Bicknell 30 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel bedroom was appalling. Damp, cold and the heater on the wall blew cold air. We booked the hotel after a holiday in Cyprus. We had a night flight and was very tired otherwise I definitely would not have stayed in that room. The bed linen was old, shabby and worn. The view from outside the window was filthy and disgusting. I definitely would not have stayed in that room by choice but as it was the middle of the night we had no choice!!!
Mrs Wall 26 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent service. The hotel I booked, on further inspection was off site parking. We didn't want this so asked to change to another hotel. Done immediately with no extra charges and money from original booking promptly refunded. Definitley use this site again.
Mrs Jones 26 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill We stayed at the Russ Hill hotel Gatwick, we were not impressed by the hotel or the transfer service.
Mrs Thomas 26 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill No things did not go smoothly - when we arrived at the hotel we were told that they had booked someone in the previous night under the reference you had given us. They sorted it out but it as stressful. The hotel was noisy and hot and the food was rubbish!
Mrs Rhodes 25 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill The room at the Russ Hill Hotel was a comfortable but we were glad we weren't any taller than we are as the bed would have been too small
Mrs Trinick 25 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Good experience of room, dinner and coach to airport was marred by major delay of at least 30 minutes of return coach from airport.
Mr Hayzelden 21 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Got 1 night stay, and 15 nights car park for £49. Hotel fine, good location, took 10mins to get to gatwick. For the price you won't find better.
Mr Harries 14 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel and food was very good only slight problem was that the car must have been parked in a field as it was dirty when I picked it up and it was clean when I left it
Mr Cowden 14 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went well. Excellent value for money. Car taken care of, bus to the airport on time, short journey time. Hotel room just what was needed on late return to UK. Helpful staff.
Mrs Diaz 10 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill The double and twin rooms were ok but the single was like a cupboard. There was no windows or air conditioning and it was extremely hot. Too hot to sleep. I would never book a single room there again.
Mrs Pattinson 09 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything was first rate apart from the fact that our flight was delayed and didn't get to the hotel until 1.00am and we were then woken with a early morning wake up call at 5.30am (which we hadn't ordered). However, we are all fallible (and we were relaxed after a lovely holiday)so can't really complain.
Ms Rankin-Boyle 08 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Morning of flight there was a power cut in our part of the hotel so had to try to get ready in the dark in unfamiliar surroundings. Also left car at hotel, while we were away car was moved to a different parking area, when I picked the car up it was covered in most of the local forest & looked like it had been driven through a hedge!!! Needless to say we were not impressed.
Mr Bone 07 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Room was heavily scented, as if to cover smells. Bus to airport was 35 minutes late. Parking went smoothly, and very efficient. Reasonable value all round.
Mr Cooper 05 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill Good service, this is the third time we used Holiday Extras and will book with you in the future again.
Mrs Creasey 30 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Russ Hill The facilities at the hotel wer not up to standard. Shower did not work the bathroom was dirty and the bed was not a double. Not a good start to the holiday!
Mr Lucas 29 Aug, 2009out of 5