Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Page 6Customer ratings and feedback
- 1992 Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 80% of customers who left a review for the Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick would book again
- 1992 customers have given an average rating of
- Russ Hill Russ Hill Hotel was very basic and dated but OK - not happy on return as both cars were parked in a pitch black carpark - had to drag our suitcases through the mud to find them - not very happy as all women and girls in groups - cars should have been brought up to a well lit area.
Mrs Gunter 30 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill staff very friendly and helpful at hotel. bus coming back abit dodgy and had to wait 45 mins
Miss Sinclair 26 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill apart from delay at airport it was great
Mrs Tipping 25 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill No problems. Have stayed in the hotel before at Gatwick (Russ Hill) and although in need of updating and a lick of paint, for one night plus parking for 2 weeks it is fine and would use it again. well priced for staying and leaving a car.
Mr Salmon 22 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Good value for money, an easy transfer and had car delivered to airport on return making it more stress free.
Mr Tomlin 16 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything was once again as described and ran smoothly, car was parked and ready for us upon return from holiday :0)
Mr Randall 09 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Your services were good, the hotel that was recommended was not.
Mrs Salmon 01 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill We found holiday extra staff very helpful and i will be using them again
Mr Wood 30 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Russ Hill Hotel was very comfortable, we had a large family room.
Mrs Waterson 30 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Have been using Holiday extras since you started business and have never been dissappointed - well done
Mr Stone 30 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill excellent no problems a great relaxing start to our holiday
Mrs Baker 29 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill good clean hotel room good food helpful staff. transfer to and from airport very good. directions to hotel could be better overall good value
Mr Batten 25 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill yes every thing went good it was well organized and would book with you again
Mrs Amey 19 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Very efficient & straight forward. Car was secure & no hassle when we got back to call anyone to pick us up. The bus stop was very easy to find & claer instructions on the board & bus for destination & numbers of buses in service form Gatwick. I always Holiday extras for parking. First time for Park & Book room and that was also hassle free. Excellent offer as well. will use again & again.
Mrs Bakrania 18 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Great price and service
Mr Mccarthy 18 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY USED RUSS HILL BEFORE PLEASED TO SEE IT NOW A BRITANNIA HOTEL HOWEVER IT IS IN NEED OF MAJOR REFURBISHMENTS ROOMS VERY DATED AND TATTY
Mrs Smith 18 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill everything was just as described - we use holiday extras about six times a year now and have never had a bad experience .
Mrs Holmes 16 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill very easy to book, friendly staff at hotel & bus transfer efficient. Car was ready at the pick up point. Great thanks.
Mrs Nolan 14 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went as planned. Would definitely use you again.
Mr Jackson 11 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Had a lovely room and easy transfer to Gatwick. Thankyou. Will book through you again.
Mrs Denham 10 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill v good
Mrs Wells 07 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill found a deal slightly cheeper and was given full refund, so very happy.
Mr Martin 06 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill What I would expect.
Mr Smart 06 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill We had no complaints or issues with this booking, everything was realy good
Mr Jenkins 06 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The whole experience with holiday extras was easy and hassle free.
Mrs Kent-Davis 04 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent would use again
Mr Grantham 04 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill everything went smoothly, however, the hotel was very scruffy, the bed was small and very uncomfortable. over all, although they are doing some refurb work there, it was very tired and i would not stay there again.
Mrs Green 03 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The Hotel I booked was very comfortable and inexpensive, great for leaving my car there whilst flying of on my hols, no problem getting back, transfer bus arrived when it was supposed to, 15 minutes drive back to Hotel and got my car straight away, all went smoothly. Very happy with service.
Ms Calton 03 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill very pleased with the whole experience at Russ Hill Hotel.Staff were very helpful.Food was good and reasonably priced.As smokers we were pleased to be offered a smoking room,very rare these days.Overall a very good stay.
Mr Wilson 01 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The Hotel was appalling, however, leaving the car with them for a week worked well and we got it back with the minimal amount of fuss.
Mr Freer 29 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill We ordered food for our flights. No broblem booking them very easy. No problem on outward bound flight but inward bound flight flight staff very confused as to who should be having meal. We had to ask for our food as it had not been served and our drink after was not served to us we had to ask for that.
Mr Coles 28 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill arrangements made easy
Mr Stennett 24 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The car parking arrangements could have been better organised by the hotel we stayed at
Mrs Stevens 24 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill We've stayed at the Russ Hill on several occasions, it's fine for a one night stay. Our only gripe is that the transport to & from the airport is only every hour so if you miss one bus you have a long wait for another, and after travelling all you want to do is either get to the hotel for your stay or to pick up your car. It's a shame they don't arrange the transport every half hour.
Mrs Thraves 23 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel was as described. the food was not he best, but that was to be expected at that rating. The transfer to the airport went very smoothly. I would happily use this hotel again because of it's convenience.
Mr Perks 23 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill I am a return visitor to this hotel which must speak volumes.
Mr Lynch 23 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Good facilities in hotel,friendly helpful staff, lovely garden, bus on time - a godsend so early in the morning!Return bus on time & car all ready to be picked up - what more could you ask for. Definitely recommend this service to friends.
Mrs Hicks 21 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The rooms and building were tired, dated and in need of update, in particular the bathroom. The food in the restaurant was first class as was the service
Mrs Hibberd 20 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill very good service from checking in to collecting our car. The staff were very pleasant.
Mrs Whitehead 17 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill YES ALL WAS FINE
Mr Mcdonnell 13 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes everything did go smoothly. The Russ Hill was great the parking and airport transport equally as good. Thanks.
Mr Hollis 20 May, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill I was a little worried about booking a holiday without going into a shop and discussing it face to face, but it was brill and I would use you again. Thanks
Mrs Forfar 20 May, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Room at Russ Hill was poor. Bed in alcove walled in on 3 sides with TV shelf over the end so we kept knocking our feet at night. En suite in a cupboard with cold shower.
Mr Cooke 30 May, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Everthing was smooth and simple, what else can I give you but 10 out of 10. Many thanks.
Mr Aston 30 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill A VERY COMFORTABLE AND PLEASANT STAY.
Mr Gude 02 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill I've never had any problems booking with you.
Ms Jennison 11 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Had a very nice meal. Location was beautiful.
Miss Roberts 13 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Good holiday, nice hotel, shame they don't serve alcohol. Would have been nice to know about the alcohol restrictions in the city. However did not spoil the holiday.
Mr Gohil 17 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Will use again next year-perfect as usual
Mrs Palmer 23 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Russ Hill Would book through Holiday Extra on my next vacation
Ms Morgan 26 Aug, 2010out of 5