Glasgow Holiday Inn Reviews Page 3Customer ratings and feedback
- 839 Glasgow Holiday Inn Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Glasgow Holiday Inn Reviews Pages would book again
- 839 customers have given an average rating of
- Holiday Inn excellent easy and cheap... Will use again :) x
Miss Littlefair 10 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Perfect for as everything we asked for with no hassel
Mr Mcleish 13 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Great value -- great service!!!
Mr Mill 14 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn We weren't told that the hotel car park facility was 15 minutes away.
Mrs Taylor 19 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn staff did not tell us how to get to car park, was lost for an hour or so! but was still happy with the every thing
Mrs Harper 08 May, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn we had no problems from start to finish
Mr Gow 22 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn A great way to start a holiday.
Mrs Cooney 22 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Everything went very well. Hotel was perfect location for airport and transfers to and from car park were good.
Ms Genther 28 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn 100% satisfaction many thx
Mrs Mcwilliam 27 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn I booked a room at Ramada Heathrow but hotel did not have details of my booking.
Mr Harvie 25 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn The park and stay package was ideal and at a very good price
Mr Macmillan 16 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Very good check in at thae hotel
Mrs Philp 19 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Good service best prices
Mr Hardie 21 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Everything worked like clockwork.
Mrs Petty 19 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn hotel very comfortable and car parking efficient and easy to locate. great value.
Mrs Welsh 16 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Smooth, efficent and courteous service. Would use again.
Mrs Small 16 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Everything went like clockwork! The hotel was comfortable, staff friendly & service excellent. Car parking was no problem - bus left the airport 5 minutes after we came through arrivals and delivered us back to our car. We have used your service before and would certainly use it again - as long as you still use The Holiday Inn at Glasgow airport.
Mrs Gibb 16 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn I booked this around October for travel mid March, check in at hotel and car park went without any delays, and staff were helpful
Mrs Ferrier 07 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Perfect location and service just as expected.
Mrs Jones 04 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Excellent
Mr Morrison 05 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn 2nd time in the last year we have stayed at the hotel & everything was perfect. Good to just walk across to the terminal in the morning feeling fresh. Parking was good as well & for £7 came back to a clean car and had it brought to us instead of looking around for it. Would definately book again.
Mrs Bradford 24 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn We booked combined hotel and parking package for the second time at Holiday Inn, Glasgow Airport. Everything went very smoothly again and would recommend to friends and family.
Mr Cameron 17 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Holiday Inn Everything went as well as planned.The car park people were excellent as they did not charge us for the extra days due to flight delays coming back to UK.
Mr Mcallister 17 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn 2nd time of using holiayextras and look forward to doing so again. doing hotel and park makes a pleasant start to a holiday.
Mr Birse 05 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn No issues. Due to circumstances did not use the carparking facilities but all was well with the accommodation. Many thanks
Mrs Gibson 25 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn The Holiday Inn hotel was fine as expected.
Mr Hickson 11 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Excellent price for parking and hotel at Glasgow Airport. Good service.
Mr Mccartney 07 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Managed to get a free one night stay plus 15 days free parking through the Holiday Extras price promise. Money refunded two weeks after returning from holiday. Excellent company to deal with and would have no hesitation in recommending them or using them
Mr Mclellan 20 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Car parking arrangements were very efficient and staff very pleasant and helpful. Hotel room was abit tired and worn but comfortable. Meals in the hotel bar were pricey and we had to wait 40 minutes for a burger meal. Food was average when it arrived
Miss Want 30 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn staff at the airport hotel were very helpful when our flight was delayed and we arrived in the early hours of the morning.
Ms Breen 08 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Slightly disappointed that I was charged for the extra days parking because of volcanic ash delay, but pleased that it was not at the full rate.
Mrs Jones 26 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn We would like to thank the helpful staff at the Holiday Inn GLasgow. We arrived quite late and our key didn't fit. The staff arrived shortly to let us into the room. The window was stuck so she helped us move our luggage to another room. Very friendly!
Mrs Hopkins-Brown 22 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Staying in the airport hotel the night before definitely cut ddown on the stress and helped our holiday get off to a nice relaxing start.
Mrs Mcpherson 09 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Booking into the airport hotel and car parking the night before we left on holiday certainly cut down the stress factor and we would do this again.
Mrs Mcpherson 05 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Excellent start to our holiday. Hotel comfortable with excellent restaurant and chill out bar. Parking facilities excellent and close to airport.
Mrs Innes 02 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn minor prob with directions to air park, nothing major, very efficient, knowledgable friendly staff, definitely use this service again, thanx
Mr Taylor 01 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn I will definately be coming to your site again to see what is offer the next time I go on holiday :)
Mrs Mcnab 18 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Holiday Inn good with short walk to airport terminal, staff helpful. Direct Parking check in a bit slow otherwise everything went smoothly and would use this stay and park facility again.
Mr Addison 24 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Great service, a bit of a wait for the bus to collect us when we got back from holiday, it was a freezing cold nite!! other than that everything was great.
Miss Kilduff 19 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn having read the report on holiday inn, I was doubtful about staying. However ,it turned out to be a pleasant experience and I would definitely stay here again.
Mr Carrol 18 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Staff very helpful and friendly at hotel was spotless and 2 min from airport would definitely stay at hotel again very good value for money
Mr Whyte 14 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn the room was a bit cold and heating not explained properly, it took 20mins to heat up which we could have done when we went for our meal but otherwise excellent
Mrs Pratt 01 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn My wife and I were pleased with your service and the fact that the bus picked us up beside our parked car then took us to the airport.Also you were just a phone call away when we arrived home from holiday. Very helpful staff especially as I am disabled
Mr Murray 31 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Our holiday dates had to be changed several times due to flights being cancelled and holiday extras were very cooperative in making the required changes.
Mr Melvin 25 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Always use Holidays extra and have no problems I will continue to use them and tell others to try them as well.
Mr Mckenzie 12 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Hotel very good & convenient for airport. Parking also close. Service in hotel good but food over priced and poor quality
Mr Mckay 30 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn Everything was just smooth with this bookings and will book again through holiday extras as i can be rest assured that i can relax once the booking has been made.
Mr Campbell 14 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn This is the first time I have used Holiday Extras and everything went smoothly. It certainly was very easy to leave the hotel and literally five minutes later I was at the check in desk in the airport.
Mr Carty 18 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn First rate service and friendly, helpful staff.
Mrs Wolter 08 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn Hotel couldn't have been closer to the airport! Clean hotel, super staff - all went without any problems.
Miss Mulley 29 Dec, 2008out of 5