Glasgow Holiday Inn Reviews Page 3Customer ratings and feedback
- 751 Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport would book again
- 751 customers have given an average rating of
- Holiday Inn The Cazul gardens in Majorca is good value for money and set in a lovely spot. It is really quiet and most suitable for couples on their own, with the families appearing to be placed in the nearby partnership hotel which was great for us.
Mr Lang 10 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn I asked for a non smoking room but got a smoking room.It smelt terrible.
Mrs Anderson 06 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn yes went smoothly and staff were most helpful
Mr Park 05 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Everything went like clockwork. Airport hotel/parking package was a great way to start our holiday.
Mr Cameron 03 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Delighted with service, would recommend.
Mr Richards 30 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Car parking arrangements were very efficient and staff very pleasant and helpful. Hotel room was abit tired and worn but comfortable. Meals in the hotel bar were pricey and we had to wait 40 minutes for a burger meal. Food was average when it arrived
Miss Want 30 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Excellent price, excellent hotel. parking no problem.
Mrs Farmer 21 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Managed to get a free one night stay plus 15 days free parking through the Holiday Extras price promise. Money refunded two weeks after returning from holiday. Excellent company to deal with and would have no hesitation in recommending them or using them
Mr Mclellan 20 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Excellent price for parking and hotel at Glasgow Airport. Good service.
Mr Mccartney 07 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Stayed in the Holiday Inn, easy to find and quickly checked in. Although at first given a smoking room phoned and asked for another room and was sorted in seconds. Given a pass for car park about 5 mins away. Good car park.
Mr Birse 01 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn All went according to plan.
Mr Ramsay 30 May, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn The website made the booking extremely easy and our overnight stay with car parking at Swift Parking (Direct Parking) went smoothly both on arrival and departure. We would especially like to record the efforts of the
coach driver who helped everyone.
Mrs Alford 29 May, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Hotel was good and very close to the airport but I personally the directions given to the car parking rather difficult to follow
Mr Dunn 29 May, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Very helpful and most courteous
Mr Parkins 24 May, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn This proved to be a complete waste of time, cost and effort.
I purchased this as a gift for my mum and dad to ease the stress of a long wait and to make life a wee bit more comfortable. They were refused breakfast in the morning.
Mr Mcdonald 22 May, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn All went well till I discovered that I had left a cardigan at the hotel, and when I returned for it, it was missing
Mr Brown 21 May, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Slightly disappointed that I was charged for the extra days parking because of volcanic ash delay, but pleased that it was not at the full rate.
Mrs Jones 26 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn We would like to thank the helpful staff at the Holiday Inn GLasgow. We arrived quite late and our key didn't fit. The staff arrived shortly to let us into the room. The window was stuck so she helped us move our luggage to another room. Very friendly!
Mrs Hopkins-Brown 22 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Staying in the airport hotel the night before definitely cut ddown on the stress and helped our holiday get off to a nice relaxing start.
Mrs Mcpherson 09 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Booking into the airport hotel and car parking the night before we left on holiday certainly cut down the stress factor and we would do this again.
Mrs Mcpherson 05 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Excellent start to our holiday. Hotel comfortable with excellent restaurant and chill out bar. Parking facilities excellent and close to airport.
Mrs Innes 02 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn minor prob with directions to air park, nothing major, very efficient, knowledgable friendly staff, definitely use this service again, thanx
Mr Taylor 01 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn I will definately be coming to your site again to see what is offer the next time I go on holiday :)
Mrs Mcnab 18 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Holiday Inn good with short walk to airport terminal, staff helpful. Direct Parking check in a bit slow otherwise everything went smoothly and would use this stay and park facility again.
Mr Addison 24 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Great service, a bit of a wait for the bus to collect us when we got back from holiday, it was a freezing cold nite!! other than that everything was great.
Miss Kilduff 19 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn having read the report on holiday inn, I was doubtful about staying. However ,it turned out to be a pleasant experience and I would definitely stay here again.
Mr Carrol 18 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Staff very helpful and friendly at hotel was spotless and 2 min from airport would definitely stay at hotel again very good value for money
Mr Whyte 14 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn the room was a bit cold and heating not explained properly, it took 20mins to heat up which we could have done when we went for our meal but otherwise excellent
Mrs Pratt 01 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn My wife and I were pleased with your service and the fact that the bus picked us up beside our parked car then took us to the airport.Also you were just a phone call away when we arrived home from holiday. Very helpful staff especially as I am disabled
Mr Murray 31 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Our holiday dates had to be changed several times due to flights being cancelled and holiday extras were very cooperative in making the required changes.
Mr Melvin 25 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Always use Holidays extra and have no problems I will continue to use them and tell others to try them as well.
Mr Mckenzie 12 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Hotel very good & convenient for airport. Parking also close. Service in hotel good but food over priced and poor quality
Mr Mckay 30 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn This is the first time I have used Holiday Extras and everything went smoothly. It certainly was very easy to leave the hotel and literally five minutes later I was at the check in desk in the airport.
Mr Carty 18 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn Everything was just smooth with this bookings and will book again through holiday extras as i can be rest assured that i can relax once the booking has been made.
Mr Campbell 14 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn First rate service and friendly, helpful staff.
Mrs Wolter 08 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn Hotel couldn't have been closer to the airport! Clean hotel, super staff - all went without any problems.
Miss Mulley 29 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn The car park staff were excellent and by the time I walked out of the terminal building towards the bus stop the driver was already there waiting, just what you need after a long transatlantic flight. Highly recommended. Thank you Swift Car Parks.
Ms Shearing 09 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn well worth the money if your on early morning flight
Mr Rusk 09 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn Staff very friendly and helpful, room was great and so convenient will most certaily use again
Mrs Graham 19 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn Everything went very smoothly.
Mr Russell 03 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn Perfect start to the holiday and made our journey a lot better
Mrs Walker 01 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn room and breakfast was very nice thanks
Mr Ramsay 18 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn Excellent service
Mr Scholes 15 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn used site often to book, at least 3 times every year for past 5 years....never had a problem
Mrs Carlin 04 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn very thorough and complete holiday booking experience
Mr Bushell 24 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn hope i can stay there again next time i fly from glasgow,7weeks i hope
Mr Cowie 15 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn A great price for the hotel and parking package. Got our holiday off to the right start.
Mrs Beglin 27 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn Very good and efficient service
Mr Erskine 11 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn economical, hassle free, great location
Mr Woodhead 19 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Holiday Inn Stayed at the hotel and had dinner the evening before our early morning flight and then an early breakfast the following morning. We were happy with the room allocated and enjoyed our evening meal and early breakfast. All the staff we encountered appeared to be customer focused.
We would use Holiday Extras again and would also recommend to family and friends.
Mr Goldie 14 Jun, 2008out of 5