Glasgow Normandy Hotel Reviews Page 12Customer ratings and feedback
- 2139 Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport would book again
- 2139 customers have given an average rating of
- Normandy Stayed at Normandy Renfrew was a great start to our holiday Excellent accommodation and transfers to airport My car was securely park till i returned
Mr Murray 05 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Normandy First room offered was a disgrace but change of room was satisfactory and done with no hassle whatsoever. Would have preferred a more disabled friendly room as was requested. food was first class and would very easily recommend to anyone.
Mr Scott 27 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Normandy it was a great way to start a holiday have your car parked ,shown to your room, lovely meal ,transport to the airport what more could you ask for.It was also nice to know you were being looked after when you arrive back home as well
Mr Robertson 08 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Although the bedrooms at the Normally Hotel were small and rather tired, the stay and car parking package provided excellent value for money.
Mr Donaldson 29 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Everything was organised very well and staff helpful. just a bit disappointed that the twin room that I had booked was a bed and a camp bed, would have preferred two proper beds.
Dr Davidson 19 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy As usual, everything went very smoothly from start to finish. The Normandy is a great little hotel that provides every need prior to flying. Excellent value for money and Holiday Extras is an extremely user friendly system offering great service.
Mrs Scott 19 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Generally very good. Could improve return by being clearer about location of car in car park or iddeally having car closer to hotel for driving away.
Mr Waddell 10 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy We received an excellent service from Holiday extra. I managed to delete my booking information and they were very happy and efficient at sending me the confirmation again.
Thank you it made the start of our first family holiday blissful.
Mrs Marshall 07 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Everything went as expected no problems at all, very happy with the service provided, would have no problems using holiday extras again, THANKS.
Mr Mckenzie 27 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Accommodation at Normandy Hotel extremely small and in poor condition (particularly as this was an upgrade room!). Staff however were outstanding.
Mr Paterson 24 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Normandy This was a 1st class service of high quality highly recommend using to anyone and will deffinetly be using again myself
Mr Wallace 20 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel excellent. Could not have asked for better. Everyone so helpful, kind and courteous. Great start to holiday. Picked up quickly on return.
Mr Dunbar 20 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Found the level of service excellent. Had made a mistake with my booking, and was sorted out super quick. Will definitely be staying again with you shortly.
Mr Pringle 31 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Wonderful efficient service - making travelling easy. Hotel and parking great
Mrs Renney 27 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Normandy I booked 2 hotel rooms at the Normandy hotel, Glasgow (1 night on return from our holiday) with car parking for 2 weeks. The room was clean and comfortable with staff very helpful. We were also delivered to, and picked up prompty from the airport.
Mrs Passell 28 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Normandy No means of securing bedroom window! however room was on 1st floor which helped. Staff efficient, helpful and friendly. Efficient transfer to and from airport.Car park surface not a problem.
Mr Ferries 04 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Staff were helpful and polite.
Mr Imison 12 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Normandy the facilities were very good
Mrs Cant 13 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Normandy 10 out of 10 for everything.
Mr Basford 18 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Normandy everything was brilliant all the paperwork the flights and the hotel were as seem on the web page so really pleased.
Mrs Brown 19 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Extremely satisfied with the accommodation and car parking at the Normandy Hotel at Glasgow Airport. Our delay in Cyprus due to the 'Volcanic Cloud' involved no extra charges. We have used this facility many times and never had a problem.
Mr Russell 25 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Normandy A straightforward, hassle-free way to book an airport hotel & parking package with clear pricing structure and no hidden extras. Good experience at the Normandy Hotel near Glasgow airport - all went smoothly. Will definitely use Holiday Extras again and won't waste time looking around at hotels' own websites.
Ms Rowan 15 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel package with parking was very cost effective and convenient. For the price, we were very satisfied and will definitely use again.
Mr Carter 02 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel was further out from airport than i thought.
and although clean in need of refurbishment even if only for airport drop.
Mr Whyte 24 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel first class & all staff were pleasant & very helpfull. We will certainly be recommending Normandy Hotel & holiday extras.com to all my friends. Thank you
Mr Henderson 07 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Normandy room allocated to us had no heating.When I complained we had our room upgraded.All staff very pleasant and restaurant food excellent.Have already booked an overnight stay prior to our next holiday.
Mrs Sharp 17 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel was handy for the airport and there was two weeks parking included in the price. Room was small but clean and the hotel was busy downstairs but quiet upstairs. Good. Staff overall were helpful and friendly.
Mr Bowie 08 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Normandy yes everything went fine, staff were really helpful - rooms were very small and at front of hotel - quite noisy and duvets very small for the size of bed - transfer to airport took a long time due to number of people needing transferred at same time
Mrs Macdonald 18 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Normandy Yes! Hotel really good, booking handled extremely well, especially when I confused the dates and your guys were really helpful swapping it to the correct date. Will definitely use you again.
Mr Hyde 31 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Normandy The hotel was very noisy through out our stay. We ordered steak and it arrived still cooking on the griddle type plate, spitting fat at us. I thought meat had to rest, it was tough and full of gristle, yuck! The booking in of the car and moving it to the secure car park took for ever and the Brilliant coach company that transfer you has a lot to be desired. On your return to Glasgow you have to phone them up using your Mobile. I will never use that hotel again but will use Holiday Extras as we have had good hotel and deals.
Mr Robinson 09 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Normandy poor facilities. secure parking at hotel was appaling it was a muddy field. No lighting in car park at night. I would never use this facility again and will definitely not recommend it to anyone.
Mrs Mcdowall 02 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Normandy Took a long time to find the Normandy Hotel. Car parking was dreadful, we were handed a code into the secure parking area (which was full), and we were directed to a large field where we were told to park. The field was very overgrown and muddy and because of heavy rain was full of very large potholes and dubs! As we arrived when dark it was with difficulty that we ploughed our way back to the hotel with suitcases and as we were leaving early next morning I was wearing white canvas pumps-should have had my wellies!! We were told to speak to the manager if we had ANY COMPLAINTS and he said we should have left our car in the carpark and they would have parked it in the morning a bit late for this advice. The room was adequate for a short nights stay and transfers to and from the airport were reasonable. On arriving back to collect our car we had to collect it from the place where it was parked. The ground had been levelled out a bit and some hard core put down but the grass was still very long all around the car. We might possibly use Holiday Extras again but certainly would not wish to leave our car at the Normandy again. When using airport parking in the past our car has been securely parked for us and been taken to a departure point for us on our return.
Mrs Whyte 01 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Normandy the room was ok, the parking facility was not. Staff on the front desk were helpfull and nice.
Mr Carnochan 30 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Normandy All went ok after having to change rooms on arrival at 3.30am.One bed had been used and there were dirty cups in the room
Mrs Massie 30 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Normandy The hotel that we had booked was overbooked when we arrived so we had to get transferred to another hotel which although was done very efficiently was a slight inconvenience at 1 o'clock in the morning. The alternative hotel was very nice and we were overall extremely satisfied and wouldn't hesitate to use the service again.
Mr Osullivan 10 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Normandy Everything ran very smoothly, directions on how to get to the hotel - a little confusing. Hotel fairly basic. Good bed and shower in the morning. Hotel car park was quite cramped and not easy to park larger vehicles.
Miss Macarthur 07 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Normandy Will always use this website to book our hotel and car park stay while on holiday. The Normandy Hotel staff are extremely pleasant.
Mr Stenton 06 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Normandy Excellent value for money. The hotel rooms were small but very clean and comfortable for a night's stay, the staff were really friendly, the parking secure.
Mrs Smith 14 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Normandy Normandy hotel was basic but good. Bus service to airport was very good both to and from. No waiting about at all. Would use it again.
Mr Mckeitch 05 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Normandy Very simple and inexpensive process, hotel was very good, room was basic but served it's purpose. Staff at the Normandy couldn't have been more helpful. Will be using this service again next year.
Mr Whyte 31 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Normandy It all ran smoothly from parking the car to collection of keys after the holiday...we will use this facility again...
Ms Orchiston 29 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Normandy All staff provided an exemplary service - (including Holiday Extras, The Norfolk Hotel and the parking staff). Our score would have been higher if it were not for the standard of the room - although clean and meeting a 3star standard the bed was very uncomfortable and the room juist a little bit too cramped - the lounge area however was very nice - I think the exterior of the hotel could do with a little refurbishment - however that did not affect our comfort. We would cetrtainly not hesitate in using this service at the price we paid - which we feel provided very good value.
Mr & Mrs W Mccracken
Mrs Mccracken 29 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Normandy Had a really great holiday from the overnight hotel and car parking, to our two weeks in a fantastic villa will come back for more next year.
Mr Lindsay 17 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Normandy We used the hotel room on the way back from holiday as we arrived in the early hours of the morning and our car had been parked there for the two weeks we were away. The hotel room was very good for the money we had paid and we felt this was excellent value for the parking and hotel. Well Done, we will certainly use your company again.
Mrs Paterson 03 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Normandy Fantastic prices, superb concept. I'll still use the service for next trip as it can't be beaten for price and convenience.
Mr Gray 18 May, 2009out of 5
- Normandy Excellent value for money, Great food, Pleasant staff.
I have recommended to a friend who has booked at a great price as well.
Mr Lawson 16 May, 2009out of 5
- Normandy The service for dropping off the car when going abroad is brill....great system and enjoyed cooked breakfast in the morning...keep up the good work...Jill
Ms Orchiston 22 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Normandy I was anxious driving down to Glasgow about whether I had made the right decision, given the value, and I certainly had. The efficiency of the staff both in the hotel and from the security car company, the cleanliness of the room and particularly my view over the Clyde to the Dumbarton hills (I think that was the view!) were all beyond expectations. I have stayed in far more expensive hotels and not had such good service, and on top of that been taken to and from the airport. Well done the Normandy - would use you again and recommended you to friends using Glasgow airport.
Mrs Fitzpatrick 28 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Normandy The staff were very pleasant and helpful. We booked parking as part of the package, this ran very smoothly. We would definately use this service again.
Mrs Breen 23 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Normandy We had a good time at the hotel. Good value, helpful staff and close to the airport.
Mr Robertson 23 Apr, 2009out of 5