Glasgow Normandy Hotel Reviews Page 12Customer ratings and feedback
- 2211 Glasgow Normandy Hotel Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Glasgow Normandy Hotel Reviews Pages would book again
- 2211 customers have given an average rating of
- Normandy Pick up & delivery excellent. Wake up call, was late & made us have to rush ++
Mr Pilling 29 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy no problems what so ever no facility to book 2 seperate stays on one booking
Mr Kidd 31 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Extremely good value for money; comfortable room, lovely meal, safe parking and very friendly staff. Thank you.
Ms Clarke 31 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy first class service as usual and hassle free
Mr Papiransky 01 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Normandy hotel is great we have stayed over on many an occasion and feel this is good value on food ect
Mrs Mackay 19 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Lovely hotel, with excellent efficient and friendly service from all staff. Airport transfer straightforward and quick.
Mrs Fennell 19 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Hotel is now looking a bit tired & the rooms are very cramped you have to turn sideways to walk down the bed.On the plus side the car parking has improved & the staff are fiendly
Mr Coleman 19 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy EXCELLENT SERVICE INCLUDING STAFF
Mrs Butter 18 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy excellent service from start to finish
Mr Scott 16 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy great service
Mrs Woodcock 13 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy All I can say is was excellent value for money and will be booking the extras for my next holiday.
Mrs Allan 13 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy We have stayed at the Normandy Hotel a number of times now and noticed on this visit how tired the hotel is starting to look, but we still believe it is good value for money.
Mr Briscoe 11 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Everything was fine and the staff at breakfast were most helpful
Mrs Fawcett 08 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy everything went smoothly, the facilities were as you described and staff were very helpful. This has been the case every time we have booked through holiday extras.
Mr Bird 01 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Only complaint was we paid for upgraded room and they were not very different from the standard.
Mrs Campbell 08 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Hotel excellent mini bus pick up from the hotel was around 10 mins later than expected.
Picked up from the Airport very quickly.
Mr Gardner 17 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Signature room was lovely. Spotless hotel, excellent staff and service again.
Restaurant food excellent but not at all organised. 45min wait for our food and only because I asked did we get it.This lets the hotel down.
Mrs Anderson 13 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Normandy hotel, location, dinner, parking and transfer to airport great. However, only one minibus available for return to 2 hotels in opposite directions- not good enough. We waited 35min in cold and rain while others waited even longer. Will not use this particular hotel group again.
Mr Connolly 10 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Stayed at Normandy Hotel Glasgow the night prior to departure to Lanzarote with 1 week car parking. Excellent value for money. Hotel clean room basic but staff very good. Very helpful and polite makes such a difference these days. Car is kept in secure Car Park at rear of Hotel. Transfers to and from Airport very good. We would book this hotel again.
Mr Stewart 17 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Normandy The room was compact but had everything you needed for an overnight stay and the staff were friendly and helpful. The food was lovely and we could not believe the size of the portions; the starters were enough for a main course.
Mrs Bell 12 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Room was basic but spotless. Staff were really helpful.Car Park is close to hotel and really secure.Transfer service was punctual and drivers were really good.Would recommend to anyone wishing a comfortable bed before going on holiday.
Mrs Anderson 24 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel very comfortable. Good value for money.Only problem when we arrived back at airport couldn't get through to firm taking us back to hotel to pick up our car.
Mr Hunter 17 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Stayed at Normandy Renfrew was a great start to our holiday Excellent accommodation and transfers to airport My car was securely park till i returned
Mr Murray 05 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Normandy First room offered was a disgrace but change of room was satisfactory and done with no hassle whatsoever. Would have preferred a more disabled friendly room as was requested. food was first class and would very easily recommend to anyone.
Mr Scott 27 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Normandy it was a great way to start a holiday have your car parked ,shown to your room, lovely meal ,transport to the airport what more could you ask for.It was also nice to know you were being looked after when you arrive back home as well
Mr Robertson 08 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Although the bedrooms at the Normally Hotel were small and rather tired, the stay and car parking package provided excellent value for money.
Mr Donaldson 29 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Everything was organised very well and staff helpful. just a bit disappointed that the twin room that I had booked was a bed and a camp bed, would have preferred two proper beds.
Dr Davidson 19 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy As usual, everything went very smoothly from start to finish. The Normandy is a great little hotel that provides every need prior to flying. Excellent value for money and Holiday Extras is an extremely user friendly system offering great service.
Mrs Scott 19 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Generally very good. Could improve return by being clearer about location of car in car park or iddeally having car closer to hotel for driving away.
Mr Waddell 10 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy We received an excellent service from Holiday extra. I managed to delete my booking information and they were very happy and efficient at sending me the confirmation again.
Thank you it made the start of our first family holiday blissful.
Mrs Marshall 07 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Everything went as expected no problems at all, very happy with the service provided, would have no problems using holiday extras again, THANKS.
Mr Mckenzie 27 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Accommodation at Normandy Hotel extremely small and in poor condition (particularly as this was an upgrade room!). Staff however were outstanding.
Mr Paterson 24 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Normandy This was a 1st class service of high quality highly recommend using to anyone and will deffinetly be using again myself
Mr Wallace 20 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel excellent. Could not have asked for better. Everyone so helpful, kind and courteous. Great start to holiday. Picked up quickly on return.
Mr Dunbar 20 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Found the level of service excellent. Had made a mistake with my booking, and was sorted out super quick. Will definitely be staying again with you shortly.
Mr Pringle 31 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Wonderful efficient service - making travelling easy. Hotel and parking great
Mrs Renney 27 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Normandy I booked 2 hotel rooms at the Normandy hotel, Glasgow (1 night on return from our holiday) with car parking for 2 weeks. The room was clean and comfortable with staff very helpful. We were also delivered to, and picked up prompty from the airport.
Mrs Passell 28 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Normandy No means of securing bedroom window! however room was on 1st floor which helped. Staff efficient, helpful and friendly. Efficient transfer to and from airport.Car park surface not a problem.
Mr Ferries 04 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Staff were helpful and polite.
Mr Imison 12 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Normandy the facilities were very good
Mrs Cant 13 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Normandy 10 out of 10 for everything.
Mr Basford 18 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Normandy everything was brilliant all the paperwork the flights and the hotel were as seem on the web page so really pleased.
Mrs Brown 19 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Extremely satisfied with the accommodation and car parking at the Normandy Hotel at Glasgow Airport. Our delay in Cyprus due to the 'Volcanic Cloud' involved no extra charges. We have used this facility many times and never had a problem.
Mr Russell 25 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Normandy A straightforward, hassle-free way to book an airport hotel & parking package with clear pricing structure and no hidden extras. Good experience at the Normandy Hotel near Glasgow airport - all went smoothly. Will definitely use Holiday Extras again and won't waste time looking around at hotels' own websites.
Ms Rowan 15 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel package with parking was very cost effective and convenient. For the price, we were very satisfied and will definitely use again.
Mr Carter 02 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel was further out from airport than i thought.
and although clean in need of refurbishment even if only for airport drop.
Mr Whyte 24 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel first class & all staff were pleasant & very helpfull. We will certainly be recommending Normandy Hotel & holiday extras.com to all my friends. Thank you
Mr Henderson 07 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Normandy room allocated to us had no heating.When I complained we had our room upgraded.All staff very pleasant and restaurant food excellent.Have already booked an overnight stay prior to our next holiday.
Mrs Sharp 17 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel was handy for the airport and there was two weeks parking included in the price. Room was small but clean and the hotel was busy downstairs but quiet upstairs. Good. Staff overall were helpful and friendly.
Mr Bowie 08 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Normandy yes everything went fine, staff were really helpful - rooms were very small and at front of hotel - quite noisy and duvets very small for the size of bed - transfer to airport took a long time due to number of people needing transferred at same time
Mrs Macdonald 18 Nov, 2009out of 5