Glasgow Normandy Hotel Reviews Page 4Customer ratings and feedback
- 2119 Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport would book again
- 2119 customers have given an average rating of
- Normandy from start to finish everything went very smmoothly, good facilities, excellent value for money, evening meal perfect, good menu, would definately book again and recommend to friends and family.
Crowther 20 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy yes
Munro 20 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Staff friendly & helpful
Shaw 19 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Staff were up to their usual standards,very polite and very helpful.
Mr Campbell 17 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy From Checking in,to being fed & watered,to checking out,everything was as I wanted it.Perfect.Thank You.
Mr Woods 17 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy yes to everything
Mr Seenan 15 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Booked hotel and car parking and all went very smoothly. Thank you
Mrs Comrie 13 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy staff very helpful room very good
Mr Fearn 12 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Rooms were small but clean and all that we really needed. A pleasant surprise. Hotel is only a few mins from the airport and the shuttles were excellent. Will be staying here again!!!
Mr Owen 11 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy We stayed at the Normandy prior to an early morning flight from Glasgow airport. Accomodation was comfortable, dinner was good and transfers to and from the airport went without a hitch. We had stayed at the Normandy a few years ago and a considerable amount of upgrading had been done since then.This had made improvements. The rooms are small but adequate and very clean. We saved quite a bit of money by booking through holiday extras as opposed to other websites!!
Mrs Gordon 11 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Good service at a good price
Mr Drummond 11 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Everything went smoothly. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.
Mrs Milvenan 11 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Booked the Normandy hotel at Glasgow airport for one night before travelling and two weeks car parking. All as described by Holiday Extras and all went smoothly with no issues.
Mr Parker 11 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy staff friendly room very basic parking good transport good departing on arrival very poor
Mr Wishart 08 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy our experience with holiday extras more than met our expectations,accomodation great,staff very good food very good.
Mrs Dick 06 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Normandy is always great value for money. All the staff are fantastic & friendly from the time you check in till you leave. The rooms are basic but very clean but for the amount of money you pay foods delicious and parking secure.
Mrs Evans 06 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Good place to stay overnight for an early morning flight, only problem there was no hot food available for our brakfast.
Mr Young 06 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy The hotel was lovely, the staff were friendly and the airport transfer was great. My only slight issue would be the system for collecting the car at the end of the holiday could be improved! lack of communication with staff left us trawling the car park trying to find the car not want you want when you have 2 tired children in tow with luggage! the hotel needs to improve the pick up service to make it easier.
Mrs Johns 06 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, ROOM COULD HAVE BEN BIGGER BUT CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE, DINNER WAS MOST ENJOYABLE AND HAVING CAR IN SECURE PARKING WAS ALL THAT WE NEEDED.
Mrs Murray 02 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Very helpful staff friendly and efficientl
Mrs Jenkins 28 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy No complaints and the staff were very helpful.
Mr Milligan 28 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Facilities were pretty good. Room was a bit on the warm side with no control. Good early breakfast, excellent car parking facilities and fast transport to airport .
Mr Walker 28 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy No Problems At all everything as described
Mr Mortimer 27 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy hotel very tired needs renovating ...room v small hardly any room to put cases
Ms Wilson 27 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy room was ok for only one night stay but not in any condition for more than stop over stay, but it did fit purpose of our trip
Mrs Davis 26 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Hotel and dinner good as was the parking facilities but the transfers both to and from the hotel were very poor.Late pickup going to the airport and on both occassions only one small minibus available
Mr Morris 26 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy no problems at all.
Mr Ferguson 25 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy everything was super
Mr Slotwinski 25 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Everything was fine for us.
Mr Janek 24 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy We stayed at the Normandy Hotel the night before we flew out on holiday booked through Holiday Extras. First class.
Mr Shortridge 22 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy spot on no problems
Mr Gilmer 21 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy perfect
Mr Flood 21 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The airport transfers went smoothly. The hotel room was basic but clean. The bed was very comfy!
Mrs Newton 21 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Everything went as planned and promised. Normandy Hotel was lovely once we got inside and food was great. Would definitely use this service/hotel again.
Mrs Mackintosh 18 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy YES HOTEL STAFF VERY HELPFUL PARKING WAS WITHIN SECURE PARKING AREA CAR NOT LEFT IN HOTEL CAR PARK
Mr Maclennan 17 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Facilities as described. Hotel staff helpful and transportation to and from hotel excellent.
Mrs Graham 14 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Everything good. Used these facilities many times. Good value and lovely staff
Mrs Major 13 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy nice friendly hotel, would deffo stay there again
Mr Malcolm 13 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy everything was excellent thanks
Mrs Wray 03 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Good value for money, everything went smoothly from booking in at hotel (normandy Hotel Glasgow) to boarding the plane. No waiting for shuttle service, ready and waiting both ends of the journey, will use Holiday extras again always do.
Mr Taylor 02 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Normandy everything fine. Hotel dated but very clean and efficient. Could not fault staff
Miss Northey 29 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Stayed overnight at Normandy as we had early morning flight. The cost for this plus leaving car for week in car park was great value and would use this again.
Mr Anderson 26 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Normandy everything went well and the meal was much better than expected for the price.
Mrs Roebuck 20 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Staff helpful - no problems.
Miss Sime 15 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Normandy A stress free experience to start our holiday. Hotel comfortable with good food. Staff professional and extremely helpful. Have already booked again.
Mr Bowker 11 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Brilliant time. described well..... will choose holiday extras again
Mr Stewart 03 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Normandy First class
Mr Coleman 02 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Normandy The Normandy Hotel was excellent, good food, comfy room - a bit small but fine for one night - and a great airport transfer service. Will definitely be going there again and highly recommend them to other travellers.
Mr Langsford 24 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Normandy everything went smoothly and to plan, the facilities were perfect for our needs
Mrs Shinnie 23 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Normandy We always use Holiday Extras for our overnight stay & parking and we have never had any problems
Mrs Cran 22 Jul, 2012out of 5