Glasgow Normandy Hotel Reviews Page 4Customer ratings and feedback
- 2211 Glasgow Normandy Hotel Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Glasgow Normandy Hotel Reviews Pages would book again
- 2211 customers have given an average rating of
- Normandy Excellent service as always.
Mrs Turnbull 11 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Normandy BOOKED MANY TIMES WITH HOLIDAY EXTRAS AND NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED.
Mrs Hope 11 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Normandy Excellent staff at the hotel were more than helpful,they gave us free drinks because we waited a while for our food in the restaurant -we had not noticed .
Mr Liston 09 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Normandy The Normandy is handy for Glasgow airport and a nice place to start your holiday.
Mr Smith 08 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Normandy Yes
Mrs Davidson 05 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Normandy very good service at the hotel,very friendly
Ms Jamieson 03 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Normandy First Class,staff could'nt have been more helpfull
Mr Loggie 02 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Normandy the only complaint was not being infomed about hotel renovations
Mrs Allan 26 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Hotel booking as described all good
Robertson 17 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Normandy As Always we find Holiday extras get value for money and have never had any problems.
Gold 16 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Hotel food excellent room very small
Todd 16 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Normandy We Have booked with holiday extras, a number of times and everything has always gone smooth.
Gauld 10 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Normandy Hotel's service was excellent; dinner and waitress service first class; room comfortable; car parking efficient; altogether great value.
Gerstenberg 06 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Everything went smoothly. Have booked many times before and will continue to do so in the future
Storm 02 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Normandy Hotel stay and park is great value and the bolt on of an evening meal is also great value.
Kilvington 27 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy yes pleased
Law 25 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy great as usual and enjoyed our meal
Ingram 24 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Rooms good, food was good value. Bus service from airport after holidays could be improved
Downie 23 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Yes
Caddow 22 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy dinner bed and breakfast all went above our expectainsion.well done!
Jamieson 19 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Everything went smoothly, very happy to book again.
Storm 17 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy It is great to have a restful night before a flight and then be taken to the airport.
Milne 06 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Very helpful and welcoming staff at The Normandy Hotel. The parking facility for our car was great. The meal we had prebooked was excellent with very friendly service. We had a lovely room and the transfer to the airport was very efficient. It made a lovely start to our holiday. Thank you.
Reidford 04 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy The staff were very friendly and helpful
Coventry 04 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy everything was great apart from they had no record that we requested a cot i had called your company rather than the hotel they had no larger rooms left so we had to squeeze the cot into a tiny room everything else was great staff friendly, meal in restraunt amazing a most relaxing start to the holiday Thank you
Holland 04 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy yes
Webster 03 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Location perfect. Accommodation basic and tired but clean. Staff were nice. Definately not 3 star however.
Jamieson 30 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Everything was as it should be
Kennedy 30 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Yes everything was perfect, couldn't fault anything.
Hastie 27 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Yes. Easy check in and airport transfers
Archibald 26 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy from start to finish everything went very smmoothly, good facilities, excellent value for money, evening meal perfect, good menu, would definately book again and recommend to friends and family.
Crowther 20 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy yes
Munro 20 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Staff friendly & helpful
Shaw 19 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Staff were up to their usual standards,very polite and very helpful.
Mr Campbell 17 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy From Checking in,to being fed & watered,to checking out,everything was as I wanted it.Perfect.Thank You.
Mr Woods 17 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy yes to everything
Mr Seenan 15 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Booked hotel and car parking and all went very smoothly. Thank you
Mrs Comrie 13 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy staff very helpful room very good
Mr Fearn 12 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Rooms were small but clean and all that we really needed. A pleasant surprise. Hotel is only a few mins from the airport and the shuttles were excellent. Will be staying here again!!!
Mr Owen 11 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy We stayed at the Normandy prior to an early morning flight from Glasgow airport. Accomodation was comfortable, dinner was good and transfers to and from the airport went without a hitch. We had stayed at the Normandy a few years ago and a considerable amount of upgrading had been done since then.This had made improvements. The rooms are small but adequate and very clean. We saved quite a bit of money by booking through holiday extras as opposed to other websites!!
Mrs Gordon 11 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Good service at a good price
Mr Drummond 11 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Everything went smoothly. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.
Mrs Milvenan 11 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Booked the Normandy hotel at Glasgow airport for one night before travelling and two weeks car parking. All as described by Holiday Extras and all went smoothly with no issues.
Mr Parker 11 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy staff friendly room very basic parking good transport good departing on arrival very poor
Mr Wishart 08 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy our experience with holiday extras more than met our expectations,accomodation great,staff very good food very good.
Mrs Dick 06 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Normandy is always great value for money. All the staff are fantastic & friendly from the time you check in till you leave. The rooms are basic but very clean but for the amount of money you pay foods delicious and parking secure.
Mrs Evans 06 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Good place to stay overnight for an early morning flight, only problem there was no hot food available for our brakfast.
Mr Young 06 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy The hotel was lovely, the staff were friendly and the airport transfer was great. My only slight issue would be the system for collecting the car at the end of the holiday could be improved! lack of communication with staff left us trawling the car park trying to find the car not want you want when you have 2 tired children in tow with luggage! the hotel needs to improve the pick up service to make it easier.
Mrs Johns 06 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, ROOM COULD HAVE BEN BIGGER BUT CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE, DINNER WAS MOST ENJOYABLE AND HAVING CAR IN SECURE PARKING WAS ALL THAT WE NEEDED.
Mrs Murray 02 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Normandy Very helpful staff friendly and efficientl
Mrs Jenkins 28 Sep, 2012out of 5