Premier Inn Glasgow AirportLow Cost Rooms Bookable Online
- 91 Premier Inn Glasgow Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
The Premier Inn Glasgow airport has everything you'd expect for a great value overnight stay before or after you fly. Rooms are comfortable with everything you need, and there is a reasonably priced restaurant and bar incase you're thirsty or peckish.
In true Premier Inn style, everything's Premier but the price - and you'll be just a few minutes from the airport.
Reasons to book
- • The hotel is within walking distance of the airport.
- • Comfortable rooms with all the facilities you need for a great start to your trip.
- • A friendly bar, open late.
- • The Premier Inn's restaurant offers great value and caters for all tastes.
All rooms at the Premier Inn have an en suite with a bath or shower, wifi, Freeview TV, a telephone, a hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
The Premier Inn Glasgow Airport features a restaurant, a bar and a lounge. There is a widescreen TV in the bar and Sky TV in the lounge.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Internet access
You'll certainly eat well at the Premier Inn Glasgow airport - and it won't cost you a lot to do so either. There's a two-course dinner offer for £11.99, or the offer of three courses, plus a drink, plus breakfast for just £22.
Steaks, fish dishes, pub favourites, grills, pasta dishes, pizzas, salads and burgers are on the menu. Not all dishes are included in the meal deal - otherwise, prices start from £2.45 for a starter, £6.99 for a main course and £4.25 for a dessert.
We'd have dough balls with guacamole and an olive oil and balsamic vinegar dip to start, followed by the Stilton, shallot, toasted walnut and bechamel tart with sauteed new potatoes and seasonal vegetables, and finally, Belgian waffles with warm chocolate sauce and cream.
The varied children's menu is also great value, with nine main courses for £3.99, and three starters and five desserts for 75p. And it comes with an activity pack full of puzzles and pictures to colour while the kids are waiting for their ham, mushroom, cheese and tomato pizza or jelly and ice cream.
Breakfast is possibly even more impressive than dinner. Eat as much as you like from the buffet, which includes everything from porridge and mixed berry compote to good old bacon, sausages and eggs. The price is £5.25 for continental breakfast and £8.25 for English breakfast - and for each adult who tucks into an English breakfast, two children under 16 can eat free. If you're in a rush, a grab and go breakfast of a croissant, toast or a muffin, plus Costa coffee or tea, costs £2.95.
Dinner is served from 5pm until 9.45pm. Breakfast is served from 6am to 10am on weekdays, and from 7am to 11am at weekends.
The earliest check-in time is 2pm and the latest check-out time is noon.
Rail and Coach
- Glasgow airport hotels with coach travel to Glasgow airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Glasgow airport hotels with rail travel to Glasgow airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Premier Inn Glasgow Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Glasgow airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Premier Inn Glasgow Airport Address