(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Escape the city
The Mercure is really easy to find; it's on the A660 Otley Road, one of the main roads out of Leeds, about five miles from the airport. And reception is open 24 hours a day, so it doesn't matter what time you arrive.
If you're arriving by car: If you're travelling eastbound, leave the M62 at junction 27 and take the M621 towards Leeds. If you're travelling westbound, leave the M62 at junction 29 and take the M1, then the M621. Leave the M621 at junction 1 and turn left at the roundabout if you're travelling westbound, or right if you're travelling eastbound, onto the A6110 inner Leeds ring road. Follow this road, going straight on at all the roundabouts (there are nine), until you come to the Lawnswood roundabout with the A660. Turn left here onto the A660 towards Skipton and the airport. The hotel is about two miles down the road on the right.
If you're coming by public transport: The nearest train station is Horsforth, which is four miles away.
Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude -1.59330
Mercure Parkway Address
Directions- Leave the M621 at the junction 2 roundabout, taking the third exit onto the A643, signposted Wetherby, Harrogate and York.
- At the next roundabout, take the fourth exit under the bridge onto Wellington Road, signposted city centre and again, Wetherby, Harrogate and York.
- Keep left to join the A58, following signs for Skipton, and Wetherby, Harrogate andYork, once more.
- After a mile, take a left at the traffic lights by the university building on the the A660 toward Skipton.
- Turn right at the church onto Woodhouse Lane.
- Keep on the road for 5 miles, taking the second exit at the roundabout to keep on the road as you do.
- You'll pass the hotel on your right with the entrance just after the last building.