Luton Chiltern Customer ReviewsLuton Chiltern Customer Reviews
- 34 The Chiltern Hotel Luton Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the The Chiltern Hotel Luton Airport would book again
- 34 customers have given an average rating of
- Chiltern All fine. Staff very helpful, even offering directions over phone was useful. Facilities all good.
Mrs Norris 06 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Chiltern too many people had to stand on the bus, otherwise very good as usual
Mr Johnson 19 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Chiltern Very efficient staff at both the hotel and the airparks car park.
Mr Burrows 30 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Chiltern Very helpful at reception when I needed their support. Good service at the bar
Mr Hughes 13 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Chiltern clean and comfy
Mr Allen 29 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Chiltern the hotel was great the directions from there to the pre booked car park were spot on .on arrival back in the uk my car was brought to me at the airport with no problems or hassle. i will use holiday extras again thanks
Mrs Campbell 03 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Chiltern We had meals in the restaurant & found them very good, the staff very helpful & friendly.
Plus we had the car valeted & cleaned at tAirparks & are very impressed all in all full marks
Mrs Brown 15 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Chiltern Superb value for money,good hotel,the perfect start to our holiday,will definitely use again,
Mr Harty 09 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Chiltern Really good stay would have been even better if the parking was on site.
Excellant restaurant with excellant food
Mrs Thompson 29 Jun, 2008out of 5