Ramada Encore Luton Airport reviewsRamada Encore- 3 Stars
- 55 Ramada Encore ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 3 mins
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Holiday Inn would book again
- 55 customers have given an average rating of
- Holiday Inn Good quality airport hotel, very near the airport. Highly recommended.
Mrs Nielsonn 09 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Holiday Inn Helpful staff, clean room and very good value for money
Mrs Sahnsi 02 Feb, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Excellent service, I booked wrong day at first and it was really easy to amend my booking . Hotel was great, clean, comfortable and inexpensive. Extremely impressed. Thank you
Mrs Bryan 14 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Only an overnight stay at Ramada Encore - Luton hotel but efficient staff and very comfortable accommodation. When booking hotel we understood that a shuttle service to the airport ran from 5 a.m. onwards from the hotel, and this was one of the reasons we made the booking. But this was not the case. We would have had to walk from the hotel, in the dark, to pick up the shuttle from another hotel nearby. We took a taxi to the airport.
Mrs Howlett 12 Oct, 2012out of 5