(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Pre-book for the best prices
Previously a Holiday Inn at Manchester airport, if you're after a hotel that is going to tick all the boxes, look no further: The re-branded Airport Inn at Manchester Airport is not only great value-for-money but also offers contemporary rooms that are well-equipped for the entire family, a Terrace Restaurant with a menu to suit all and, to top it off, a swimming pool to help you relax and unwind ready for your holiday. Be sure to compare Manchester airport hotels with Holiday Extras in advance to make sure you receive the best price possible.
Reasons to book
- Quick and easy transfers mean you'll be at the airport in just 15 minutes.
- Enjoy the delectable dishes at the hotel's restaurant.
- For only £5, you can relax in the hotel's pool and jacuzzi before drying off in the sauna. Bliss!
- If you fancy a pint or a cocktail, the hotel spoils you with two bars to choose from.
All rooms at the Airport Inn have a bathroom, a TV with pay-per-view movies, a hairdryer, a desk, wifi, tea and coffee and a phone.
There is 24-hour room service.
The Airport Inn Manchester Airport features a restaurant, two bars and a health club
- Leisure facilities
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
Fancy chilli-spiced, tempura-battered squid with garlic mayonnaise or pan-fried tiger prawns with garlic and paisley butter on a toasted crouton? How about chargrilled cajun chicken breast or baked salmon fillet? If all this talk of food is making your tummy rumble, then the hotel's Terrace restaurant has plenty of tasty treats to offer you. Dinner is served from 18:00, and the restaurant is open for both breakfast and lunch, so you never need to skip a meal. A Continental breakfast is served from 04:00 to 10:00, while the hot buffet breakfast is available from 06:00 to 10:00.
The hotel's two bars also serve bar food all day.
The hotel may have reduced facilities during the Christmas and New Year period.
You can check in from 14:00. You must check out by 11:00.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Airport Inn Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Airport Inn Manchester Airport Address
The Airport Inn Manchester Airport is rated 8.4/10 by 14 guests.
Arrival at the Airport Inn
You can check in from 14:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at junction 6 and take the A538 towards Wilmslow.
- At the traffic lights, follow the road round to the right and go through the tunnel under the runway.
- Then, go straight on at the roundabout and you'll see the hotel on your left.
Once you've arrived at the hotel, you'll need to head to reception to check in and also book your taxi transfer to the airport for the next day. You'll need to book it either on the hour or half past the hour and it'll cost £6 return or £3 single.
Getting to and from MAN airport
When it's time to head to the airport, simply hop in the taxi and you'll be there in 15 minutes. You'll need to book the taxi on arrival for a time slot either on the hour or half past the hour. A return ticket costs £6 and a single costs £3.
Returning to the Airport Inn
You must check out by 11:00. When it's time to head to the airport, simply hop in the taxi and you'll be there in 15 minutes. You'll need to book the taxi on arrival for a time slot either on the hour or half past the hour. A return ticket costs £6 and a single costs £3.
Airport Inn address