(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Save on a Stay at the Airport
Our cheapest hotel at Manchester airport is still fantastic for families, with kids' meal options and even a play area and arcade. You can walk to the terminals, or there's a free bus if you're laden down with luggage. For adults, there's a great bar and a fancy restaurant with a traditional feel and the rooms, though a little dated, are homely and spacious. The Bewley's has something for everyone.
Really liked the hotel and would definitely return. Great service in the reception and bar and swift transfer to the airport. Room was very nice too.Mrs Jenkinson (Manchester Bewleys Hotels)
Driver who picked us up from airport very friendly and didn't have to wait, even though arrival was midnight. Reception at hotel also efficient and room just what we needed after late flightMrs Wilson (Manchester Bewleys Hotels)
Room Ok. pick up from airport did not happen. They took the phone off the hook. Not good after nearly 20 hrs travellingMrs Holmes (Manchester Bewleys Hotels)
Everything ran smoothly. Staff were very helpful. The hotel room was wonderful. Even the pillows were up to expectations!Mr Edwards (Manchester Bewleys Hotels)
Super clean room friendly reception staff really friendly efficient driver took us to our terminal excellent food at breakfast and evening dinnerMrs Abbott (Manchester Bewleys Hotels)
All round a good start to our holiday
See more Manchester Bewleys Hotels customer reviews
Overall rating: 90% by 1040 guests
Reasons to book
- Walking distance: You can walk to the terminals - or there's a free bus for guests.
- Classic charm: An elegant, traditional hotel that'll cast you back to a bygone era.
- Good-value restaurant: It's popular with locals too - try the steak or seafood.
- Breakfast: The cooked and continental buffet is just £9.50 per person - £4.95 for kids.
Rooms at Bewley's Hotel have free broadband internet, a telephone/voice mail service, TV, a hairdryer, an iron and ironing board, a trouser press, a fax/modem point, hypoallergenic duvets and tea and coffee facilities.
A limited room service menu is available at Bewley's Hotel from 10am until 10.30pm every day.
The Bewley's Hotel Manchester Airport features a bar, a restaurant and wifi.
- Room service
- Internet access
A buffet breakfast is available in The Brasserie - choose from an Irish and continental selection.
From 6pm onwards guests can sample some delicious cuisine from an extensive à la carte menu. Most of the food is made from locally produced ingredients. Dinner is served between 6pm to 10pm on a daily basis with a menu that changes monthly. You'll be able to pick amongst the many culinary delights including seared rainbow trout & braised puy lentils and Warm honey roasted cinnamon pineapple. A two course dinner at the Brasserie is available for £18.95 and a three course dinner will cost you just £2 more.
You can check in from 2pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Bewley's Hotel Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Bewley's Hotel Manchester Airport Address
The Bewley's Hotel Manchester Airport is rated 9/10 by 1040 guests.