Britannia Airport Hotel ManchesterPerfect for Manchester Airport
- 849 Britannia Airport Hotel Manchester ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
Who says Manchester airport hotels have to cost a pretty packet? At the Britannia Manchester Airport Hotel they only believe in value for money - and that's exactly what you get. A room with parking included for up to eight or 15 days can cost as little as just parking alone. It's got plenty of facilities and is only three miles from the airport.
Reasons to book
- • Modern and purpose built hotel with spacious and well equipped rooms.
- • Regular transfers to Manchester airport.
- • Comfort and convenience. Comes with free overnight parking and is also available with airport parking at a low cost.
- • Only four miles from the airport and close to local attractions and shopping.
Rooms at the Britannia Manchester Airport Hotel feature an en-suite bathroom, colour TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer, trouser press and tea and coffee.
The Britannia Airport Hotel Manchester features free wifi, restaurant, bar and lounge area and free evening newspapers.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
Make the most of your overnight stay at the Britannia Manchester Airport Hotel. Saunter down to the Palatine restaurant to enjoy dinner between 6pm and 10pm every evening. Their menu has many yummy favourites that'll get your tastebuds tingling. Starters include garlic mushrooms, thai fish cakes and loaded potato wedges. Main dishes include surf and turf, grilled gammon steak, deep fried scampi and burgers - to name just a handful. For dessert you can have apple pie, fresh fruit salad, cheesecake or gateaux. There is a kiddies corner too, so your little ones can fill their tummies too.
You can add a two-course dinner to your overnight stay.
Kick back in the Palatine Bar with your favourite drink in one hand and the snack menu in the other. It's open from 2pm till late every day. Choose from freshly cut sandwiches with a variety of scrummy fillings, enjoy a jackets potato or tuck into a 12 inch pizza - all reasonably priced.
Earliest check-in time is 2pm, unless otherwise arranged. Latest check-out time is 11am, unless otherwise arranged.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Britannia Airport Hotel Manchester or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Britannia Airport Hotel Manchester Address
Palatine Road, Northenden, Manchester, M22 4FHLongitude -2.26585