(3 star hotel)
The Britannia Stockport hotel is set in a quiet residential area close to Stockport town centre and is also just under 10 miles from Manchester airport, making this hotel the perfect choice for a peaceful stopover away from the airport noise. With comfortable en-suite rooms, a restaurant, cocktail bar and leisure facilities, the Britannia Stockport has everything you might need from one of our Manchester airport hotels and won't break the bank - far from it.
Reasons to book
- Great value accommodation before or after your holiday
- Comfortable rooms equipped with everything you need for an overnight stay
- Transfers are included in the price and run regularly
- Affordable dinner and breakfast upgrades available for you to pre-book
Rooms at the Britannia Stockport hotel feature an en-suite bathroom, a colour TV, telephone, radio, trouser press and everything you need to make your morning tea or coffee!
The traditional feel of Jenny's restaurant is as welcoming as the self service hot meals. You can choose from two or three courses and the meals change on a daily basis. What will be served when you dine? A typical choice could be creamy celery and mushroom soup, followed by chicken stir-fry or chicken in a creamy mushroom sauce on a bed of bacon, and a dessert to finish. A two or three course meal can be added to your overnight stay at the Britannia Stockport.
Jenny's restaurant is open for dinner from 7pm to 9.30pm every day.
The lunch snack menu can ordered at the reception between noon and 2pm every day and eaten in the comfy lobby area. Sandwiches, jacket potatoes, burgers and light meals are just some of the hunger busting treats you'll be able to order.
Jenny's Bar welcomes you between 6pm and 11pm every evening. Even more welcoming - happy hour is between 6pm and 7pm. Quench your thirst, socialise and toast your holiday at the same time.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Britannia Stockport Hotel Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Britannia Stockport Hotel Manchester Airport Address
The Britannia Stockport Hotel Manchester Airport is rated 8.8/10 by 5 guests.
Arrival at the Britannia Stockport
You can check into the hotel from 14:00.
- Leave the M60 at junction 27.
- At the roundabout, take the A626 St Mary's Way towards Offerton and Marple.
- Follow the A626 as it turns sharply left and becomes Spring Gardens, then Hall Street.
- Turn right into Banks Lane.
- At the crossroads, go straight on onto Dialstone Lane.
- You will see the hotel on your left.
Getting to and from MAN airport
The hotel does not run a transfer service. You will need to take a taxi to the airport. This will cost around £15.
Returning to the Britannia Stockport
The latest check-out time at the Britannia Stockport is 11:00. The hotel does not run a transfer service. You will need to take a taxi to the airport. This will cost around £15.
Britannia Stockport address