Britannia Stockport Hotel Manchester AirportBook and Save
- 5 Britannia Stockport Hotel Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
The Britannia Stockport hotel is set in a quiet residential area close to Stockport's town centre and is also just under 10 miles from Manchester airport - making this hotel the perfect choice for a peaceful stopover away from the airport. With comfortable en-suite rooms, a restaurant, cocktail bar and leisure facilities, the Britannia Stockport has everything you need and won't break the bank. Although it's not one of our closest Manchester airport hotels to the terminals, it's certainly good value.
Reasons to book
- • Great value accommodation before or after your holiday
- • Comfortable rooms equipped with everything you need for an overnight stay
- • Transfers are included in the price and run regularly
- • Affordable dinner and breakfast upgrades available for you to pre-book
Rooms at the Britannia Stockport hotel feature an en-suite bathroom, a colour TV, telephone, radio, trouser press and tea/coffee making facilities.
Room service is available at the Britannia Stockport hotel.
The traditional feel of Jenny's restaurant is as welcoming as the self service hot meals. You can choose from two or three courses and the meals change on a daily basis. What will be served when you dine? A typical choice could be creamy celery and mushroom soup, followed by chicken stir-fry or chicken in a creamy mushroom sauce on a bed of bacon, and a dessert to finish. A two or three course meal can be added to your overnight stay at the Britannia Stockport.
Jenny's restaurant is open for dinner from 7pm to 9.30pm every day.
The lunch snack menu can ordered at the reception between noon and 2pm every day and eaten in the comfy lobby area. Sandwiches, jacket potatoes, burgers and light meals are just some of the hunger busting treats you'll be able to order.
Jenny's Bar welcomes you between 6pm and 11pm every evening. Even more welcoming - happy hour is between 6pm and 7pm. Quench your thirst, socialise and toast your holiday at the same time.
The earliest check-in time is 2pm, unless otherwise arranged. The latest check-out time is 11am, unless otherwise arranged.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Britannia Stockport Hotel Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Britannia Stockport Hotel Manchester Airport Address
Dialstone Lane, Offerton, Stockport, SK2 6AGLongitude -2.13462