(3 star hotel)
from the airport
The Britannia Stockport hotel is set in a quiet residential area close to Stockport town centre and is also just under 10 miles from Manchester airport, making this hotel the perfect choice for a peaceful stopover away from the airport noise. With comfortable en-suite rooms, a restaurant, cocktail bar and leisure facilities, the Britannia Stockport has everything you might need from one of our Manchester airport hotels and won't break the bank - far from it.
Arrival at the Britannia Stockport
You can check into the hotel from 14:00.
- Leave the M60 at junction 27.
- At the roundabout, take the A626 St Mary's Way towards Offerton and Marple.
- Follow the A626 as it turns sharply left and becomes Spring Gardens, then Hall Street.
- Turn right into Banks Lane.
- At the crossroads, go straight on onto Dialstone Lane.
- You will see the hotel on your left.
Getting to and from MAN airport
The hotel runs a taxi from the hotel to the airport. It takes 20 minutes and is included in the price.
Returning to the Britannia Stockport
The latest check-out time at the Britannia Stockport is 11:00. The hotel runs a taxi from the hotel to the airport. It takes 20 minutes and is included in the price.
Britannia Stockport address