(4 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Save up to 40%
It's not just the De Vere Village hotel's name which suggests it's like a small town - its facilities do too. The sports-minded can dive straight into the action at its state-of-the-art leisure club with heated indoor pool, while those looking for a leisurely stay can while away the afternoon in the Victory Pub and Kitchen - which hosts daily deals on drinks and food - or in its dedicated Starbucks. But no-one will want to miss out on an evening in the Victory Chop and Ale House. Its top-notch pub grub and plentiful selection of ales and wines are bound to keep you occupied until it's time to retire to your chic yet homely abode, where free wifi and Sky TV come as standard. This resort really is a holiday before the holiday.
Reasons to book
- Retreat to this village-style resort that's less than four miles from the airport.
- Posh grub and a hearty selection of ales, spirits and wine served in the hotel's Victory Chop House.
- For £5 more, you can tone up for your trip with a visit to the hotel's pool and gym.
- Grab a creamy cappuccino or cool down with a frappucino at the hotel's on-site Starbucks.
Rooms have free wifi, Sky TV, an iron and ironing board, a hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and a telephone.
Room service is available at the Village Urban Cheadle.
The Village Cheadle Manchester Airport features The hotel has its own bar, restaurant and Starbucks coffee shop.
- Leisure facilities
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
Proper grub's on the menu at the best-of-British Victory Chop and Ale House. Flatbreads, king prawns, olives or crab cakes to start, followed by a baby beet, potato, pear and blue cheese salad or BBQ ribs, lamb shank pie, sea bass or chicken kiev? They're just a taster of the delicious-sounding dishes on offer. And you'll be wanting to make sure you leave enough room for sherry trifle, jaffa cake pudding or chocolate nemesis cake. It's all available daily between 18:00 and 21.30pm. English breakfast is also served in this restaurant Monday to Friday from 06:30 to 09:30 and weekends and Bank Holidays from 08:00 to 10:30.
The earliest check-in is 3pm, and the latest check-out is 11am.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Village Cheadle Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Village Cheadle Manchester Airport Address
The Village Cheadle Manchester Airport is rated 8.8/10 by 196 guests.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Drive to the hotel to park - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs.
2. Check in is from 3pm - park your car in the hotel car park, where it'll stay while you're away.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- When you’re ready to go to the airport, head to reception and get a taxi to the airport.
- The taxi can be booked for any time will cost £9 per car, although this will be more if you need a bigger vehicle.
- The journey will take around 15 minutes.
Coming home:Get a taxi back to the hotel (this will be the same price as before if you use the same firm) and collect your car.
Village Urban Cheadle address