Hallmark Hotel Manchester AirportPay Less with Holiday Extras
- 300 Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
Set in its own landscaped grounds, the Hallmark has recently been transformed into a beautiful boutique-style hotel, offering its guests a home-from-home feeling for less than you'd expect.
Reasons to book
- • Start your holiday in style by pre-booking the Hallmark Hotel.
- • 4-star luxury and comfort at a low price.
- • High quality leisure club with a swimming pool, a jacuzzi and a steam room.
- • Stylishly decorated rooms - all en suite.
Rooms at the Hallmark Hotel Manchester have an en-suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, a telephone, a TV with in house movies. An iron and ironing board, hairdryer, 32 inch flat screen Tv and work desk.
Room service is available at the Hallmark Hotel Manchester.
The Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport features Complimentary internet access and a stylish Brasserie and lounge bar area.
- • Restaurant
- • Leisure facilities
- • Swimming pool
- • Room service
- • Internet access
Solid wood tables and decorative comfy chairs, dimmed lighting and gorgeous boutique decor - attention to detail certainly hasn't been overlooked in the Brasserie restaurant, nor has the choice of meals on their menu. Sink into gastronomic indulgence with some mussels in marineres sauce or maybe braised belly of pork served with a quenelle of bubble and squeak, and a srumpy and rosemary sauce, accompanied by some crunchy crackling. If you're in more of a veggy mood, the noodle stir fry with chinese vegetables, cashew nuts and pak-choi will certainly see you right. The Hallmark Hotel use carefully selected local produce in their dishes where ever possible.
Dinner is served from 6pm to 9pm every evening. Dinner can be added to your overnight stay.
Lunch is served from noon to 2pm in the Brasserie restaurant. Choose from a two or three-course set menu or the a la carte menu. The menu is ever changing, but the time and care that goes into the food doesn't. How about grilled goat's cheese to start, followed by fresh fish, homemade chips and mushy peas and the Hallmark Hotel's chocolate dessert - a chocoholic's paradise. This is just one example, you'll struggle to choose from the large selection - we did.
Anyone wanting a light snack? You've not been forgotten. You'll find a snack menu in the Lounge Bar served from 10am to 9.30pm. Unfortunately the lush decor and accessories aren't on the menu, so you'll have to choose from the baguettes, sandwiches and side orders instead.
For a great start to the morning, why not include a breakfast box to your booking. Just £6.50 per box and inside you'll find a carton of juice, a Danish pastry or muffin, breakfast bar and a piece of fruit.
Earliest check-in time is 2pm. Latest check-out time is 11am.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport Address