Hallmark Hotel Manchester airport Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 378 Hallmark Hotel Manchester airport Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 82% of customers who left a review for the Hallmark Hotel Manchester airport Reviews Pages would book again
- 378 customers have given an average rating of
- Hallmark Everything went very smoothly. Hotel, restaurant and transfer staff were very helpful, very friendly and very efficient.
Ms Gordon 24 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Room was first class, hotel in general was first class.
Mr Mitchell 25 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark nice hotel, good facilities, but taxi was a bit late picking us up to take us to the airport.
Mrs Stephenson 04 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Very good service
Mrs Wingell 20 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark the taxi from manchester picked us up at 21-oo we landed @ 19-20 very poor
Mrs Keenan 29 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Great service, fantastic hotel. Does exactly what it says on the tin!!
Mr Vause 11 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Great hotel at a great price! Thanks holidayextras.com!
Mr Morrissey 11 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark everything excellent
Mr Parr 03 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark The minibus we requested for 6.45am arrived in time BUT another party from the hotel got on it and we had to wait for 20 mins for another minibus. I feel the hotel should have informed one group in advance that they would be delayed (so no need to get up
Mr Willitts 07 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark excellent hotel and taxi to and from airport would definitely recommend also VIP lounge good.
Mrs Donnelly 16 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Room lovely.
Locality and transfer service was ideal.
Mr Massie 22 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Excellent stay and park at the Hallmark Manchester, couldn't have been a better experience.
Ms Ashbridge 09 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Hotel brilliant only drawback we had to wait 45 mins for taxi on return to airport.
Mr Lacey 08 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Hallmark Everything as described. Price Promise seems to be as promoted!
Mr Shave 23 May, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark great hotel and car parking. set us on he right path for our holiday
Mr Buckley 11 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Hallmark The hotel and parking were good value and a stress free start to the holiday
the airport lounge was ideal and the complementary snacks good. We had a flight delay and this made the wait much more bearable.
Mrs Quansah 11 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Hallmark The taxi to pick us up on the return took 1 hour to arrive (and this at 1:00 in the morning with 2 young children standing in the cold!)
The hotel was great.
Mrs Murray-Carmicha 10 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Hallmark Everything went very smoothly and the hotel gave us an opportunity to relax following a stressful drive down from Scotland in the winter weather. The staff were efficient and helpful. I would book via holiday extras again and would recommed the Hallmark hotel in Manchester. The only negative point was that on our return the room we were allocated was at the back of the hotel and a bit noisy - I think because of extractor fans.
Miss Maclean 05 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Hallmark Hotel was good but room cold. Staff provided a fan heater when we complained. Transfer service to airport very efficient.
Mrs Iceton 22 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark We were totally messed around by your company, due to being put in a double room when we had booked a treble, this was very sressful. I shouldn't have to stand in a hotel reception whilst they sort us another room, very unprofessional
Mr Sudworth 01 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark First time we have stayed here. What a lovely hotel, staff really pleasant and helpful. Airport transfers smoothly organised. We will definitely use this hotel again.
Mrs Hunt 08 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Everything was excellent
Mrs Holmes 11 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Our hotel room and the facilities at the Hallmark were great. The staff were polite and helpful. Our taxi was there promptly to take us to the airport in the morning and arrived quickly upon our return to the UK. Would definitely use the park and fly service again.
Mrs Hoe 13 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Staff helpful and friendly.
Ms French 31 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark I booked a hotel and car park at Manchester and was very pleased. Decent hotel with a pool and the car park was onsite. 5 minutes to the airport.
Mr Michie 01 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Stopped at the Hallmark Hotel Manchester
Facilities Very Good
Room very small for a Triple but clean and tidy
Airport transfer excellent
Would book again but would request larger room
Mr Jacques 18 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark We were in a room at back of hotel with lift that kept not working because door not properly shut by other people. Previously not in that part of hotel so no problem with lift. We ate dinner there and food was fine.
Mrs Johnson 21 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark The staff were extremely professional, helpful and efficient in the aftermath of the adverse conditions caused by the Icelandic volcano, they handled my queries and the amendment to my booking extremely well. I was very impressed and thankful for their professional approach and manner, they took a lot of stress out of the situation for me! Thank you!!!!
Miss Bourne 07 May, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark our room was lovely. the staff were very friendly. thank you we shall be sure to use you again.
Mr Marcroft 03 May, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Very helpful and organised - I was really impressed that I wasn't charged for the extra parking days caused by all the ash disruption - will definitely recommend you to friends - and thought the Hallmark grounds were lovely :-)
Miss Brydon 22 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark The hotel were absolutely fantastic when we came back. Our car battery was flat, thanks to the quick thinking of the hotel staff, they found a set of jump leads and helped us to get the car started and off on our long journey back home. Thank you very much!! Will definitely go there again.
Mrs Cumming 22 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark Everything was very good, just a little hick up with the transfer to the airport which was resolved very quickly on my return. Staff very friendly and room and restaurant excellent. Would recommend to other people and would book again
Mrs Barnes 25 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Hallmark The room was lovely and every member of staff was lovely and extremely helpful. The food in the restaurant could have been better and we also thought it was quite expensive, but overall; very good, thank you.
Mrs Cooling 03 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Hallmark Everything was fine . Hotel room was not quite as described it had two double beds had to request another z bed and towels etc.
Mrs Green 06 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Hallmark Request was non standard so had to telephone and request was actioned efficiently.Also Hotel was excellent quality and value with first class staff.
Mr Smith 01 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Hallmark We are so glad that we found holiday extras online,it made our holiday stress free.We had lots of help finding the right hotel for us at the right price and one that we could leave our car and gave free transfers to the airport. 1st class service.Highly r
Mrs Brodie 01 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Hallmark The hallmark hotel manchester was fantastic, couldnt have been better
Mrs Wilcock 31 May, 2009out of 5
- Hallmark I booked this hotel as it is close to the airport. However I was very disappointed to find out that breakfast did not start until 10am at weekends. As I had an early flight I missed breakfast. I thought the hotel would have had an early breakfast for those with an early flight
Mrs Scrimgeour 21 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Hallmark fantastic set up and great service ...
Mr Barker 25 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Hallmark Belfry Hotel & airport tranfers were first class.
Mr Aspin 09 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Hallmark The Hotel room and food we had were excellent, and the staff were friendly and helpful.
Mr Pavey 04 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Hallmark A really pleasant way to start our holiday.The rooms were lovely and the staff were really helpful.It was also great to have the taxi to the airport.
Mr Bone 24 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Hallmark thank you, it can be a pain contacting each individual hotel with specifics such as a family room with a cot, non smoking etc but it was quick and efficient booking with you. thanks.
Mrs Bates 06 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hallmark The size of the family room recent decoration of the hotel was fantastic. A smooth and easy transition in both directions when using the holiday park and ride facility.
Mrs Welch 06 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hallmark it was a great start to our hols and thanks again we will book with you again
Mr Sanderson 03 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hallmark Very relaxing evening before our holiday. Taxi transfer excellent with no hassle
Mrs Clarke 30 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hallmark very nice hotel and 1st class taxis to airport
Mr Clay 29 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hallmark Good value for money. Recently refurbished. Very helpful staff.
Mrs Thompson 27 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hallmark all bookings were easy to do and all went smoothly making a great start to our holiday.
C4cqf - 23 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hallmark All went very smoothly. Will look forward to the next airport/hotel car park experience with Holiday Extras!
Mr Nicolson 23 Sep, 2008out of 5