Airport Inn Manchester AirportPre-book for the best prices
- 1262 Airport Inn Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
When you stay at at the Airport Inn, you know you're going to get so much more than you paid for. After a long journey, you can head straight to the hotel's health club where, for an extra £5, you can swim in the pool, chill out in the jacuzzi and dry off in the sauna – bliss! When you start feeling peckish, you won't have far to go to enjoy a delicious meal at the hotel's own restaurant, and if you want something a little alcoholic afterwards, the hotel will spoil you with a choice of two bars! In the morning, you'll feel totally refreshed and when it's time to catch your flight, just hop on the transfer bus as you'll be there in 15 minutes. The Airport Inn gives you luxury and convenience without the hefty price tag.
Reasons to book
- • Quick and easy transfers mean you'll be at the airport in just 15 minutes.
- • Enjoy the delectable dishes at the hotel's restaurant.
- • For only £5, you can relax in the hotel's pool and jacuzzi before drying off in the sauna. Bliss!
- • If you fancy a pint or a cocktail, the hotel spoils you with two bars to choose from.
All rooms at the Airport Inn have a bathroom, a TV with pay-per-view movies, a hairdryer, a desk, wifi, tea and coffee and a phone.
There is 24-hour room service.
The Airport Inn Manchester Airport features a restaurant, two bars and a health club
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Swimming pool
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
Fancy chilli-spiced, tempura-battered squid with garlic mayonnaise or pan-fried tiger prawns with garlic and paisley butter on a toasted crouton? How about chargrilled cajun chicken breast or baked salmon fillet? If all this talk of food is making your tummy rumble, then the hotel's Terrace restaurant has plenty of tasty treats to offer you. Dinner is served from 18:00, and the restaurant is open for both breakfast and lunch, so you never need to skip a meal. A continental breakfast is served from 04:30 to 07:00 every morning and costs £6.95. There’s also a hot buffet breakfast that starts a bit later, from 07:00 to 10:00 every morning and costs £7.50.
The hotel may have reduced facilities during the Christmas and New Year period.
You can check in from 14:00. You must check out by 11:00.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Airport Inn Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Airport Inn Manchester Airport Address