Manchester Airport Inn Reviews PagesManchester Airport Inn Customer Reviews
- 1261 Manchester Airport Inn Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Manchester Airport Inn Reviews Pages would book again
- 1261 customers have given an average rating of
- Airport Inn Very comfortable accomodation and an enjoyable evening meal. Transport to/from the airport was efficient.
Mr Ferguson 19 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Hassle free ,good directions.Would book again
Mrs Wright 06 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Hassle free ,good directions.Would book again
Mrs Wright 06 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Excellent service especially with the prompt transport to and from the Airport. Nice hotel, good service and food. Will certainly use again and recommend to friends.
Mr Smith 10 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Staff were very friendly and helpful and the facilities were as expected
Mrs Wilson 09 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Booked car park/hotel at Manchester airport, everything went to plan.
Mr Whitby 06 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Excellent, I have used Holiday extras many times and have always been satisfied. I believe your prices are always very competitive.
Mr Ward 06 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn The check in was good and the staff were helpful but the room was rather small for a double room and the condenser units outside the window were very noisy.
Mr Davie 28 May, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Good staff very helpful would not hesitate to go again
Mrs Davies 20 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Hotel was excellent and transfer was impeccable. Will definitely use again when travelling from Manchester
Mr Robinson 23 May, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Very happy with the service. This is the second time we have used holidayextras and the second time staying in Holiday Inn. Very pleased with both
Mrs Embleton 23 May, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Hotel staff were excellent. Had a wait of 25 mins for return transfer otherwise vote would have been 10.
Mrs Pell 16 May, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn EXCELLENT ALL ROUND
Mr Pulford 16 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn excellent
Mrs Binns 20 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn excellent - everything webt smoothly
Mr Heaps 22 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn sofa bed not as comfy as could have expected
Mrs Leversidge 26 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Using your service for our park and stay was a good decision as the quality of the service was outstanding even when we had to make some last minute changes. The Holiday Inn staff were great and the transfers were fine. All in all a great service for me and my family. Thanks yet again Holiday Extras. will use and recommend you all the time.
Mr Binnie 26 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn I was very impressed with everything and thought it was great value for money.
Mrs Pearn 07 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything fine - all worked well.
Mr Hill 08 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn everything ran like clockwork
Mrs Mccann 16 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Very enjoyable stay staff friendly and helpful Have already booked my next stay.
Mr Whiteley 13 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Perfect for the night before our holiday. Helpful staff and efficient transfers to airport
Mrs Turner 09 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn The hotel ( Holiday Inn at Manchester Airport ) was very nice and we ate in the restaurant. But our room was very small with the bed pushed up against the wall.We have never stayed in such a small room, but having said that it had all that was needed for a 1 night stay and the car parking was excellent.
Mrs Adamson 27 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn The staff at the hotel could not have been more helpful. The whole stay was delightful. The room was a tad small but then one night did not affect our experience.
Mrs Smalley 23 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Good location for us staff very helpful and courteous, ideal for the overnight stay and long term parking. The courtesy bus was punctual both ways I would recommend this hotel
Mr Mayhew 22 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn We have stayed at The Holiday Inn near to Manchester Airport probably now in excess of ten times and because of the friendly and efficient service we have no hesitation in returning each time we fly. A night in bed before the flight and transport to the airport and back, not forgetting the car parking and all FREE.
Mr Lamble 15 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn The hotel was well located and the transfers to Manchester Airport worked efficiently. Much less stressful than travelling on the M62 on a Monday morning!
Ms Chapman 08 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn The accommodation was just right for one night's stay prior to our flight from Manchester. The restaurant at the Holiday Inn was reasonable only. The car parking arrangements and the transfers to the airport were very good.
Mr Parkin 09 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn Over night stay and car parking at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport. Excellent price and facilities, Easily accessed and good shuttle bus service.
Mr Chapman 06 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Airport Inn I couldn't wish for better service.
We have used your service for a few years now and I would not change to anyone else.
Mrs Nicholls 24 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn A pleasant 1 night stay before flying with parking. Well organised bus service too and from the airport at a reasonable price.
Mr Williams 13 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn I was not sent a confirmation email & had to ring to confirm details and print off the confirmation to show the hotel but everything else went smoothly
Miss Blenkinsopp 30 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Very close to the airport with a nice pub a five min walk away selling real ale and serving good food.
Mr Lowes 23 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn We always stay at Holiday Inn when we go on holiday from Manchester. We have always found the staff to be helpful, polite & always seem to be happy to provide a very good service. Comfortable rooms, good food and a totally relaxing atmosphere.
Mr Golding 19 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn lovely hotel, reasonable price and a great way to start a holiday.
Staff were helpful, leisure facilities at hotel were great.
Mr Reid 15 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Holiday Inn is a perfect venue for overnights stays for parking your car at the hotel and boarding the bus early morning or later in the day
Mrs Breland 19 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn We always stay at the Holiday Inn, Manchester Airport which is always a delight to stay at. Faultless service both with Holiday Inn and Holiday Extras. Thank You
Mr Webb 07 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn nice hotel & fab for parking car & transferring to airport - would use again.
Miss Brookes 07 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn The Holiday Inn is, I think, very handy for Manchester Airport at a reasonable price, room for 1 night and car park for 15 nights.
Mr Anholm 20 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Room wasn't very clean but hotel was generally ok and price for hotel and parking was very good. Hotel in good location
Mr Fowle 21 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Very nice hotel, with good bar and restaurant. Close to airport but far enough away to be noise free.The leisure facilities, garden, long term on-site parking and free airport transfers make it a far better option than the budget type of accommodation.
Mr Mcwilliams 06 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything was fine, room a little basic. Staff very helpful and friendly, parking at hotel fine.
Mr Burns-Mace 12 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Excellent as usual, great prices, and response given to my queries on airport transfers was very fast and friendly. Highly recommended.
Mr Cheetham 10 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything went very smoothly indeed. Very easy transfers to and from the airport, comfortable room and plenty of spaces to park the car at the hotel. Good value for money too.
Ms Simkin 16 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn The facilities were excellent and everything went very smoothly. I would not hesitate to use the service again and recommend it to friends and family.
Miss Hallam 23 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn The hotel room was fine apart from the heat. The room was much too hot we even had to have the air con on at one point. Drop off and pick up to and from the airport was excellent. Would definitely stay again.
Mr Windsor 30 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Never had any problems using Holiday Extras.
Having stayed at this hotel before I can state that the service is still very good and the hotel very comfortable.
Mr Thomson 01 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn The room was so hot with hot pipes running through it that we had to sleep with no covers and it still far to hot. Hotter than Mexico where we were heading. The walls were paper thin. We will never be using this hotel again. On the plus side, the parking was excellent.
Mrs Hall 22 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn We had a good experience with our overnight hotel before our flight and parking at the hotel for the duration of our holiday. Transfers were quick and reliable
Mr Beetham 20 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Excellent stay at the Holiday Inn. Everything went very smoothly and the location was prefect for an early trip to the airport. WOuld definitely use this site and hotel again.
Mr Homer 16 Feb, 2010out of 5