Lymm Hotel Manchester AirportYou Won't Find it Cheaper
- 4 Lymm Hotel Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Its character, its charm and its location in the picturesque Cheshire countryside are just a few reasons why the Lymm Hotel is so welcoming. It's next to the famous Trans Pennine walking trails and the Bridgewater Canal, so sightseeing needn't wait until you're on holiday. The bedrooms are so tastefully styled too, you may have trouble wanting to leave, but you must to catch your free transfer to the airport. The Lymn is another brilliant addition to our Manchester airport hotels.
As the World Cup is upon us, we thought we'd share some news with you - back in 1966 Pele and the Brazil football team stayed at the Lymm Hotel... exciting, wouldn't you agree? Stay at the same hotel as Pele!
Reasons to book
- • A charming hotel, in the heart of the countryside yet only 15 minutes from Manchester airport.
- • Get a peaceful night's sleep in a tastefully decorated bedroom.
- • Return taxi transfers are included and take about 15 minutes to reach the airport.
- • Unwind in the Bar Brazz and lounge, Top Brazz Brasserie or the Bridgewater Restaurant - whatever takes your fancy.
Rooms at the Lymm Hotel have a luxury en-suite bathroom, internet access, a satellite TV, free mineral water, an iron and ironing board, a trouser press, a hairdryer, a desk and tea and coffee making facilities.
Room service is available 24 hours a day, with a limited menu from 11pm.
The Lymm Hotel Manchester Airport features the Bridgewater Restaurant, Top Brazz Brasserie, Bar Brazz and Lounge, 24 hour room service, wireless internet access and six meeting and function rooms.
- • Bar
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
Wining and dining won't be a problem at the Lymm Hotel - there's plenty of options. Whether you're looking for a romantic evening meal, a lighter bite or just a few tipples, you'll find them all under one roof and won't have venture out of the hotel.
Traditionally furnished and intimate, the Bridgewater Restaurant serves breakfast from Monday to Friday from 7am to 9.30am, and from 8am to 10am at weekends. Choose from fresh fruit, freshly baked bread and pastries, sweet honey comb, or a full English breakfast made from organic produce and free range eggs.
Dinner is served from 7pm to 9.30pm every evening. There's an a la carte menu as well as daily specials. You could start with seared breast of pigeon with beetroot puree, goat's cheese and walnut and pear salad, followed by pan-fried fillet of sea bass with tomato and coriander cous cous. Finish off with an orange tart with citrus creme fraiche and vanilla ice cream.
The Top Brazz Brasserie has a slightly more relaxed feel to it. It's open from 11am to 11pm every day. The bar is available 24 hours a day to all guests.
The menu is like a small novel, so you won't be stuck for choice. Pumpkin ravioli, Greek salad, classic prawn cocktail, a selection of sandwiches, various sides and some sweet treats are just a few items you can choose from.
The Bar Brazz and Lounge is open from 11am to 11pm daily. Here you can simply chill out and kick back with a cold cocktail or two. You can also enjoy a pot of tea and some homemade shortbread, fresh salads and sandwiches or soups.
The earliest check-in time is 3pm and the latest check-out time is 11am.
The hotel can offer a late check-out on request, subject to availability and for a supplement fee.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Lymm Hotel Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Lymm Hotel Manchester Airport Address
Lymm Hotel, Whitbarrow Road, Lymm, Cheshire, WA13 9AQLongitude -2.48350