The Hilton at Gatwick Airport
A hotel at the top of its game
Five minutes' walk from departures, the Gatwick Hilton is the perfect holiday launch pad. It has two restaurants, two bars and a coffee shop where you can indulge yourself - and a gym to work it off again. The rooms have everything, including free wifi, and best of all, triple glazing so you sleep undisturbed by the planes.
Affordable luxury metres from the South terminal
One of our most popular hotels, the four-star Hilton at Gatwick airport is connected to the South terminal by a covered walkway. You're just an unhurried five-minute stroll from the check-in desks. Unless you pitch a tent on the runway, you simply cant sleep closer to the planes. And the Hilton's extremely convenient for the North terminal too - it's just two minutes away on the free monorail, which runs every three minutes, 24 hours a day. If you want to roll out of bed and straight into the airport, this is the hotel for you.
Easy to find, impossible to beat
- "Everything went like clockwork! Didn't give 10 as I didn't want you to 'stop trying' !! I would certainly use your services again."
Mr Clark, 03 Nov 2011
- "Gatwick Hilton hotel was wonderful, staff all very helpful & friendly. Buffet meal was very good value for money & the room provided everything required including 3.30am wake up call."
Miss Cashman, 21 Oct 2011
- "Booked on line, everything went smoothly. Use Holiday Extras frenquently and found everything very efficient."
Mrs Manson, 07 Oct 2011
- "Had stayed in hotel before, very convenient to be able to walk to check in. Food was good. A lovely start to our holiday."
Ms Pamplin, 04 Oct 2011
- "Yes, all was excellent, exactly as expected. Hotel excellent quality, and train tickets a very good price. Good online booking experience too"
Mr Braines, 07 Sep 2011
- "yes reservation was made and hotel check-in was quick and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable as one would expect with the hilton gatwick airport hotel."
Mr Welch, 27 Oct 2010
- "No hassle booking hotel and car parking. Everything went smoothly with our stay at Gatwick prior to our departure and return car ready for us when we returned with no waiting. Good arrangement."
Mr Clouston, 19 Sep 2008
- "We cannot fault the hotel, the parking or the service you have given us, All at a great price.
Thank you for starting our holiday in a happy mood."
Mr O'Hare, 10 Aug 2008
- "I was very happy with holiday extras, had no problems! parking and hotel were perfect nice start to our holidays would definitely use them again"
Mrs Sampoh, 15 Aug 2007
- "Easy to book. Easy Parking near Gatwick Airport at Summer Special Parking.Hilton room clean, joined to South Terminal. Good all-round package - especially when your flight leaves at 06:00"
Mr Hinton, 26 Sep 2007
See more Manchester Hilton customer reviews
Overall rating: % based on 2233 Ratings
If youre driving to the airport, the Hilton couldnt make it easier to park. For the ultimate in convenience try our Meet and Greet service, which collects your car from outside the hotel and brings it to you when you fly back from your holiday. If youd prefer to park your own car, we have secured car parks at both the North and South terminals, both of which are a very short bus ride away. If youre coming by public transport the Hilton is a five-minute walk from the station, under cover all the way.
The Gatwick Hilton has two excellent restaurants, two relaxing bars, a Costa coffee shop, a business centre and a gym. Whats more, each of the hotels 800 rooms has internet access, satellite TV and pay-per-view movies. The only problem youll have is finding the time for it all before you fly off on holiday.
- 'Great Getaway' sale at airport Hiltons | Holiday Extras news
Those seeking sunshine abroad this summer can get a luxury night's stay from £45 at selected Hiltons before they fly.
Harriet.moore, 20 Feb 2017
We recommend the London Gatwick Hilton for:
Convenience - If youre flying out of the South terminal, theres nowhere closer to the terminal or easier to get to. Youll especially appreciate the Hiltons location if youre flying in the small hours walk out of the Hiltons front door straight into the airport.
Families - The Hilton is very popular with families, and it's easy to see why. The family rooms are large and luxurious - options include connecting rooms, bunk beds and cots. Children under 10 eat free from the Garden Restaurants special childrens menu, or if you prefer to order room service, some family rooms have a dining table. Children's movies are available too, so you can keep the little ones entertained.
Eating and drinking - With two great restaurants, truly excellent cooking, two bars and a wine list running to more than 50 bottles, a night at the Hilton is a great way of treating yourself to an early start to your holiday.
Public transport - If youre coming or going by train, Gatwick airports train station is in the South terminal too. Its just a five-minute walk from the hotel through the airport, all under cover.
A great nights sleep - Even though youre right next to the terminal, triple-glazed rooms mean you wont hear a whisper from the planes all night.
You can check in from 3pm; you must check out by noon. But if you want to check in earlier or check out later, you can arrange this with the hotel.
London Gatwick Airport,