Mercure Bowdon Hotel Manchester AirportPre Book at the Best Price
- 34 Mercure Bowdon Hotel Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
A delightful hotel offering great value rooms, with holiday parking. The Mercure Bowdon Hotel is close to many local attractions, shopping centres and areas of natural beauty, and with great leisure facilities on-site, this hotel makes an ideal choice for a pre-flight stay.
Reasons to book
- • Close to the airport - only 10 minutes drive from Manchester airport
- • A pool and spa on site so you can start your holiday completely relaxed.
- • 3-star comfort and well appointed rooms at a low price
- • Perfectly located for early morning flights
Rooms at the Mercure Bowdon Hotel have an en-suite bathroom, a colour TV, a telephone, a radio, a hairdryer, and tea and coffee making facilities.
- • Restaurant
- • Swimming pool
- • Internet access
Take your seat in the Mercure Bowdon Hotel's restaurant - with the superb selection of dishes you might have trouble leaving. Of course some dishes change daily but you can still have one, two or three courses? Decisions, decisions. Warm black pudding and bacon salad, vegetable spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce or breaded brie with a fruit chutney to start, followed by goats cheese and mediterranean bake, fillet of sea bass with roasted vegetable and saute new potatoes or pork lion steak with honey and coarse mustard sauce. Then sticky toffee pudding or fresh fruit salad to finish. To name but a few.
Best of all, they only use the best local fresh produce. You can add a three-course dinner to your overnight stay through Holiday Extras - and you'll save money on the price you'd pay at the hotel. One decision made for you then?
Dinner is served every day from 7pm and last orders are at 9.30pm.
If you're looking for a quick bite to eat, the stylish Cafe Bar serves snacks throughout the day. You can also sample tasty Lavazza coffee as well as your favourite wines, spirits or soft drinks. The Cafe Bar is open until 11pm every evening or sometimes even later.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Mercure Bowdon Hotel Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Mercure Bowdon Hotel Manchester Airport Address