Premier Inn Manchester airport NorthWell-equipped, well-priced
- 279 Premier Inn Manchester airport North ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
What perplexes us about the Premier Inn Manchester airport North isn't that it's such great value. It's understanding why somewhere so comfortable, with clean, well-equipped rooms and reasonably-priced food, doesn't cost far more. After all, it's so good, building it once just wasn't enough. No, really: this hotel's so popular, it's got an identical twin right next door.
Reasons to book
- • Reliable, reasonable, relaxing and roomy: what more could you ask for from this great-value hotel?
- • Tuck into two courses for one price in the great-value restaurant.
- • Breakfast starts at 06:30 - and it's a very impressive spread.
- • All rooms have blackout curtains, soundproofing, air conditioning and freeview TV.
All rooms at the Premier Inn Manchester airport North have blackout curtains, soundproofing, air conditioning, freeview TV, an en-suite with a bath and shower, tea and coffee, a hairdryer and a phone. You can get free wifi throughout the hotel, but if you want faster speeds, you can get the Ultimate Wifi service for £5 an hour.
There is no room service.
The Premier Inn Manchester airport North features a restaurant and a bar. You can get free wifi throughout the hotel, but if you want faster speeds, you can get the Ultimate Wifi service for £5 an hour. There's also a computer in reception which you can use to access the internet - it costs £3 for one hour.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Internet access
The hotel's Thyme restaurant offers the same kind of atmosphere, service and food that you'd find at your local family pub, and it's not that much more expensive either. At an airport, that's fantastic value. Even better, you can pick from a few options to combine into a meal deal and save even more. The dinner menu is available from 17:00 to 22:00. After, it's a great place to enjoy a quiet pint.
Breakfast is a delicious buffet with plenty of great choices for hungry guests. Since you can eat as much as you like, it makes for a great start to your holiday. If you're in a rush, the hotel can even make you up a packed breakfast to take with you.
If you fancy a lighter meal, there's a Costa cafe in the lobby.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Premier Inn Manchester airport North or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Premier Inn Manchester airport North Address
Runger Lane North