Radisson Blu Manchester AirportPrice Promise Savings
- 403 Radisson Blu Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
Walking into the luxurious lobby of this amazing 4-star hotel, we were immediately reminded of the Las Vegas strip. You make your way to the hotel by a glass walkway and the lobby itself is just as impressive. The glass ceiling is high above you and makes for a beautiful view.
At check-in, you’ll find out which of the four types of just-refurbished, themed rooms you’ll be staying in. Each of the four areas of the hotel is modelled after the style of a particular part of the world, so you might be lucky enough to get a preview of your holiday destination. Still, no matter which of the room types you find yourself in, you can be rest assured it will be elegant and comfortable. You’ll even get free, unlimited wifi during your stay.
Reasons to book
- • Connected to terminals 1 and 2 by a covered walkway - and terminal 3 too, though it's a slightly longer trek.
- • Our most luxurious Manchester airport hotel. In fact, one of our most luxurious hotels, full stop.
- • Enjoy panoramic views of the airport through the Phileas Fogg Restaurant's floor-to-ceiling windows - and some delicious food too.
- • Beautifully-designed rooms in four different styles: Scandinavian, Oriental, Maritime and Italian.
Rooms at the Manchester Radisson Blu airport hotel feature an en-suite bathroom, TV with satellite, telephone, radio, modem point, wireless internet connection/WiFi, hairdryer, trouser press, safe, air conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities.
Room service is available 24 hours a day at the Manchester Radisson Blu airport hotel.
The Radisson Blu Manchester Airport features the Phileas Fogg Restaurant, Runway Brasserie, express laundry facilities and Pace Health Club.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Swimming pool
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
The Phileas Fogg serves breakfast from 6am to 10.30am and dinner from 6.30pm to 10pm. The Runway Brasserie and bar is open from 11am to 11pm.
You can check in from 3pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Radisson Blu Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Radisson Blu Manchester Airport Address