Marriott Gosforth Park Newcastle AirportSet in 12 acres of parkland
- 5 Marriott Gosforth Park Newcastle Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
Everything about the Marriott Newcastle Gosforth Park screams luxury - or rather, suggests it in soft, sophisticated tones. Set in 12 acres of parkland just off the A1, it's home to an AA rosette-winning restaurant, tennis and squash courts, a beauty salon and a hairdresser's. But it's your spacious room, with its queen size bed, warm bedding and fluffed-up pillows that will be the icing on the cake. Safe behind the soundproofed windows, you'll think you're dreaming already as you settle down for that good night's sleep.
Reasons to book
- • Luxurious queen size beds, warm bedding and fluffed-up pillows - the perfect recipe for a good night's sleep.
- • Set in 12 acres of parkland just off the A1.
- • Eat in the AA rosette-winning restaurant or treat yourself to afternoon tea in the bar.
- • The hotel has tennis and squash courts, a beauty salon and a hairdresser's.
All rooms at the Newcastle Marriott Gosforth Park have a queen size bed or two twin beds with luxury bedding, an en-suite bathroom with a bath and a shower, soundproofed windows, a 32-inch flatscreen satellite and cable TV with pay-per-view movies, air conditioning, a minibar, a radio, a safe, a hairdryer, an iron and an ironing board, a trouser press, tea and coffee, a desk, a chair, an alarm clock and two phones with voicemail.
Internet access is available in all the rooms - there is a charge for it. You can have a newspaper delivered to your room.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Marriott Gosforth Park Newcastle Airport features a beauty salon, a hairdresser's, a restaurant, a bar, a dry cleaner's, a business centre, a concierge and a shoe-shining stand. Wifi access is available in the public areas. There are safes at reception.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Swimming pool
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
If you're looking for something a little out of the ordinary, you'll find it in the AA rosette-winning Plate Restaurant. There's a twist to many of the dishes on its international menu, which changes twice a week, and there's live music most Friday and Saturday evenings.
A typical meal could be kipper, baby potato, poached egg and frisee salad, followed by salmon steak with new potatoes, and hot apple and blackberry crumble with vanilla cream for dessert. Dinner is served from 6.30pm to 10pm every day except Sunday.
Snacks, salads, sandwiches, main meals and desserts are on the menu in Chats Cafe Bar, which has a large flatscreen TV.
Chats is open for lunch and dinner - or if you get there early enough, you can treat yourself to a scrumptious-sounding afternoon tea. Tuck into unlimited finger sandwiches, French pastries, scones, preserves, clotted cream, tea, coffee and hot chocolate. Afternoon tea is served every day at 2.30pm and 4.30pm, and costs Â£15.75 per person.
A buffet breakfast is served from 6.30am to 10.30am on weekdays and from 7am to 11am at weekends in the restaurant.
You can check in from 3pm; you must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Newcastle airport hotels with coach travel to Newcastle airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Newcastle airport hotels with rail travel to Newcastle airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Marriott Gosforth Park Newcastle Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Newcastle airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Marriott Gosforth Park Newcastle Airport Address
High Gosforth Park,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
Tyne and Wear,