Newcastle Novotel Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 366 Newcastle Novotel Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Newcastle Novotel Reviews Pages would book again
- 366 customers have given an average rating of
- Novotel It did what it said on the tin!
Mr Laws 14 May, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Everything went very smoothly, the parking was easy, the hotel was good. The minibus was waiting for us just outside arrivals at the airport on our return and took us directly back to the hotel. No problems we would certainly use this service again.
Mrs Palmer 09 May, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Very good service
Mr Blaylock 26 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Novotel No problems with accommodation or Staff. Good transfer to airport and return.
Mr Stewart 23 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Novotel The hotel was really nice. Car parking fine. Little hiccup re transportation to airport at 5.30am but resolved quickly.
Ms Mcintyre 28 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Novotel We were VERY happy with the services provided, and will definitely be using you in the future, many thanks.
Mrs Middleton 20 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Novotel hotel was perfect for the airport the next morning. courtesy bus ideal and room was very modern and immaculate
Mr I'anson 21 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Very good service and smooth transactions
Mr Wood 25 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Very smooth service - taxis on time, well driven and friendly staff. Will certainly be using this service again.
Mrs Wilkinson 17 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Good quality hotel with hassle free airport parking/transfer would use again.
Mr Houston 17 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Novotel everything went according to plan - was excellent
Mr Dixon 16 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Novotel was pleasant, rooms were good, also evening meal. Ride to the airport was on time but when we returned from holiday we were left standing for almost an hour. First phone call to hotel said a coach was on its way but it didn't arrive and we had to call a second time.
Mrs Fitzsimons 16 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Alright until rang Novotel to collect us and the same as last time, it was over half an hour in the freezing cold until we were eventually picked up. This included ringing the hotel three times.
Mr Challands 15 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Novotel The Hotel was clean and well run. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The food was well prepared and of a good quality.
Mr Scaife 02 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Novotel hotel at newcastle airport very nice.
Mrs Weir 19 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Was going to book parking only for 2 weeks through holiday extras we got accommodation at the Novotel ( a nice hotel ! ) and 2 weeks parking for very little more. You do the maths !!!
Mr Harvey 17 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Everything went as planned although we had quite a long wait for the return transfer from Airport to our car - apart from that, really happy with the service.
Mr Nicolson 12 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Novotel The bus taking us back to the hotel picked up people from the back of the queue so we were tired and wanted to go home so we got a taxi to the hotel which cost us. We were too tired to complain to hotel but it did spoil the trip.
Mr Hamilton 28 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Novotel Did what it said on the tin!!! no problems. Reasonable costs for hotel with car parking included. Well pleased compared to other hotels we have stayed in at N/cle airport
Mr Forrest 12 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Novotel Rooms were nice at Novotel but food was a big disappointment. Chips were hard and steak pie, i could have bought one similar from hunters for a quid.
Mr Mccann 29 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Novotel Novotel stay, food and car-parking were excellent value and quality. Very convenient for Newcastle airport. We will use them again.
Mr Attridge 14 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Novotel The package of hotel and parking was not available from the hotel website and Holiday extras price was excellent with an easy to use website. Helped make the beginning and end of our holiday stress free.
Mr Walker 15 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Novotel Novotel is a good hotel and pick up service was excellent
Mr Knott 18 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Novotel very clean, comfortable hotel with very efficient courteous service. food very good too - especially appreciated the early bird breakfast.
Mr Mead 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Nice, Modern & clean, nice food
Miss Copeland 16 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Novotel Very helpful staff
Mr Storrie 10 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Novotel ALL I CAN SAY IS FANTASTIC
Mr Blades 02 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Novotel We really appreciated the early bird breakfast and the helpfulnes of all staff and the confort in the room. thanks. will use you again.
28 Jan, 2007out of 5
- Novotel The car-parking/hotel service was very good. We all enjoyed the night at the Newcastle Novotel and thought the breakfast was great! We will certainly use it again.
Ms Southwood 23 Apr, 2007out of 5
- Novotel the room was clean , fresh , modern , airy and spacious
20 Apr, 2007out of 5
- Novotel Accommodation was good, staff very efficient and the airport transfers were excellent even though they were unsociable hours.
Mrs Carr 14 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Novotel Using your site makes it easy to book for hotel parking prior to a holiday.
Mr Challands 11 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Novotel We often have weekends away and our breakfast at the Novotel was the best we have ever had!!
Mrs Scott 16 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Novotel Excellent service
Mr Morton 21 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Novotel We were really impressed with the accommodation and the service of the Novotel staff particularly the helpful desk staff. We will certainly use this service in the future.It represents extremely good value and cost little more than it would to just park our carThank you
Mrs Docherty 02 Jan, 2008out of 5
- Novotel An ideal choice for Newcastle Airport - comfortable and efficient.
Mr Allan 30 Oct, 2007out of 5