(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Relax before your flight
The Adamton Country House hotel is a real treat for travellers. With peaceful countryside surrounding the hotel and three large tennis courts in its 19 acre grounds, you're sure to unwind here before your real holiday begins. Every room has it's own bathroom suite and stunning view of the countryside, and with free wifi throughout, you can still go online and check your emails whenever you like. When it's time to eat, head down to Jenny's restaurant for some relaxed dining, and finish off with a quick drink at Harry's bar before heading to bed.
Reasons to book
- It has three tennis courts, so you can brush up on your back-swing.
- Free wifi so you can go online or catch up with business emails.
- Only 10 minutes' drive to Glasgow Prestwick airport.
- Feeling peckish? Try out the hotel's restaurant and bar.
All rooms have their own bathrooms, climate control, tea and coffee and a TV.
- Leisure facilities
- Room service
- Internet access
Jenny's restaurant is a relaxed dining area, serving traditional Scottish and continental breakfasts as well as a range of Scottish foods and English dishes in the evening. Guests can also enjoy the selection of alcoholic beverages and some evening food at Harry's bar.
Rail and Coach
- Prestwick airport hotels with coach travel to Prestwick airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Adamton Country House Hotel Prestwick Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Prestwick airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Adamton Country House Hotel Prestwick Airport Address
The Adamton Country House Hotel Prestwick Airport is rated 10/10 by 2 guests.
Arrival at the Adamton Country House
You can check in from 14:00. Here are your directions to the hotel - From the A77, drive until you come to the Dutch House roundabout.
- Drive onto Kilmarnock Road – it's the first exit if you're coming from the South and the Second exit from the North.
- As you continue along this road towards Monkton, take a left onto the B739, Baird Road.
- Continue as the road becomes Tarbolton Road.
- Keep going past the HMS Gannet and under the road bridge.
- Adamton house is on the left, up a signposted drive.When you arrive, just park your car in the hotel's car park and head to reception.
Getting to and from PIK airport
You'll need to book at taxi to the terminal. It'll cost £8 and takes 10 minutes.
Returning to the Adamton Country House
You must check out by 11:00. When it's time to catch your flight, call a taxi and you'll be at the terminal in around 10 minutes. Taxi's cost approximately £8.
Adamton Country House address