Airport LoungesCompare and Save with 38 Lounges at 22 UK Airports
- 11359 reviews scored an average of for our airport lounges
- FREE IF - FREE airport parking
- UK's Market Leader for Airport Lounges
- Over 260,000 bookings since 2008
Here at Holiday Extras we've been helping our customers start their holiday early and unwind in airport lounges for more than 15 years - so let us help you too.
We sell airport lounges at 22 UK airports and we've recently started selling airport lounges abroad too.
Benefits of an airport lounge
It offers a secluded getaway from the crowded terminal
You can relax in a comfy lounge armchair for up to 3 hours before your flight
Enjoy unlimited FREE drinks and snacks
Unwind with complimentary magazines and newspapers
By the time you've bought food, drinks and newspapers and magazines in the terminal, it could well add up to the amount you pay per person to enter a lounge
Kick back and watch the TV or enjoy other entertainment facilities
Some lounges have business facilities including wireless broadband so you can make use of your waiting time
Most lounges accept children and some even have gaming consoles to occupy them
Lounges at every major UK airport
Why not take a moment to browse our wide selection of lounges to see what you could be enjoying next time you fly?
If you've never used an airport lounge before, you don't know what you're missing. Do a search today and pre-book your space with the UK market leader.
Please note: lounges are unable to accept group bookings for more than seven people, even if this takes the form of more than one booking.
Make sure you pre-book early as airport lounges can often fill up. Do a search today and see how easily affordable they are.
Airport lounges offer a great way to start your holiday. You really get your money's worth. It's not only a place to escape the hustle and bustle of the terminal, but when you look at what you get for the three hours, we think you'll agree it's great value.
Holiday Extras sell airport lounges at 21 UK airports and we're now selling them abroad too. Do a search today and find out if there's an airport lounge at the airport you're travelling from? When you've made a booking, we'll send you your confirmation.
Our Best Price Guarantee means you can be sure you are getting the best price for your airport lounge pass. By pre-booking you are instantly saving money and, for added assurance, we promise our customers if they find the same Lounge product for less, we'll give it away for FREE.*
Pre-book your place today - it's quick and easy. Simply fill in your details above, or call our call centre team on 0800 093 5478. Don't forget, our airport lounges are backed by our Best Price Guarantee, so you can book with peace of mind.
So what do you get? You get up to three hours' peace and quiet to unwind before you fly, unlimited free drinks and snacks and a selection of newspapers and magazines to read. Most lounges have a TV, as well as other entertainment facilities.
We ask all our customers if they'd mind leaving us some feedback about their experience booking an airport hotel with us. We hope these comments can help you make a decision about which airport hotel to book and provide some assurances about our service.
- 86% of customers who left a review for the lounges would book again
- 11359 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire lounge - South Terminal Excellent service throughout
Mr Wakely 17 May, 2013out of 5
- No.1 lounge - South terminal The staff were not very friendly in the lounge. They did not explain to us about the facilities/food/drinks on offer - we had to ask. Magazines/Newspapers were not readily available. We had a 6yr old with us (the reason we booked a lounge). We asked where the games were and the lady vaguely gestured to upstairs (which was in darkness) and said "up there I think". So we sat on the only sofa available and played with the activity books we'd bought for the plane. Feel we could have done this in the main airport and that the lounge was a waste of money as not as described :(
Mrs Hill 16 May, 2013out of 5
- Servisair Lounge Everything was excellent apart from the fact that we had to use a loo outside.
Dr Bowden 15 May, 2013out of 5
- Servisair lounge - Terminal 1 Entirely to my satisfaction - very good value.
Mr Mcglade 15 May, 2013out of 5
- Styal Servisair Lounge (Terminal 2) Every thing went well
Mr Edwards 15 May, 2013out of 5
Can I arrive at an airport lounge earlier than three hours before my flight?
Unfortunately you can only book into an airport lounge up to three hours before your flight is due to leave. Guests who arrive before their time slot could be refused access into the lounge.
Can I turn up at the lounge without pre-booking?
Customers can turn up at most lounges without pre-booking, but we always recommend pre-booking to guarantee a space, as lounges often get fully booked.
Can I take my children into an airport lounge?
Some lounges do allow children whereas others unfortunately do not. It's always best to check before pre-booking. Call us on 0800 093 5478 and we'll be happy to check this for you.
Can I wear trainers in an airport lounge?
Most airport lounges have a dress code. Some lounges will allow you to wear smart trainers but this is at their discretion. Call us on 0800 093 5478 and we'll be happy to check this for you.
Are alcoholic drinks included in the price of an airport lounge?
Yes - alcoholic drinks are included in the price. Champagne usually costs extra and you can pay for it at the lounge.
If I'm in the lounge, how will i know when to board my plane?
All lounges have flight information screens as well as tannoy announcements, so you'll be kept up to date.