Save money by booking UK airport lounges from just £12pp
Here at Holiday Extras we've been helping our customers start their holiday early and unwind in airport lounges for more than 15 years - so let us help you too. As well as a super-easy booking process and market-leading customer support, we can save you up to 60% of the normal price of a lounge pass.
We sell airport lounges at 22 UK airports and we've recently started selling airport lounges abroad too.
Airport Lounge customers' rating: 84% ( 7,231 reviews).
Or you can refer to our airport lounges sitemap for further information.
Benefits of an airport lounge
- It offers a secluded getaway from the crowded terminal
- You can relax in a comfy lounge armchair for up to 3 hours before your flight
- Enjoy a selection of complimentary drinks and snacks
- Unwind with complimentary magazines and newspapers
- By the time you've bought food, drinks and newspapers and magazines in the terminal, it could well add up to the amount you pay per person to enter a lounge
- Kick back and watch the TV or enjoy other entertainment facilities
- Some lounges have business facilities including wireless broadband so you can make use of your waiting time
- Most lounges accept children and some even have gaming consoles to occupy them
Lounges at every major UK airport
Why not take a moment to browse our wide selection of lounges to see what you could be enjoying next time you fly?
If you've never used an airport lounge before, you don't know what you're missing. Do a search today and pre-book your space with the UK market leader.
Please note: Lounges are unable to accept group bookings for more than seven people, even if this takes the form of more than one booking.
Worldwide and European airport lounges
Not only do we offer airport lounges in the UK but we are also delighted to have great deals on airport lounges in Europe and Worldwide. Our European airport lounges and Worldwide airport lounges are a great way to end your holiday away from the hustle and bustle of busy international terminals.
Make sure you pre-book early as airport lounges can often fill up. Do a search today and see how easily affordable they are.Top
Airport lounges offer a great way to start your holiday. You really get your money's worth. It's not only a place to escape the hustle and bustle of the terminal, but when you look at what you get for the three hours, we think you'll agree it's great value.
Holiday Extras sell airport lounges at 21 UK airports and we're now selling them abroad too. Do a search today and find out if there's an airport lounge at the airport you're travelling from? When you've made a booking, we'll send you your confirmation.
Our Best Price Guarantee means you can be sure you are getting the best price for your airport lounge pass. By pre-booking you are instantly saving money and, for added assurance, we promise our customers if they find the same Lounge product for less, we'll give it away for FREE.*
Pre-book your place today - it's quick and easy. Simply fill in your details above or contact us. Don't forget, our airport lounges are backed by our Best Price Guarantee, so you can book with peace of mind.
So what do you get? You get up to three hours' peace and quiet to unwind before you fly, unlimited free drinks and snacks and a selection of newspapers and magazines to read. Most lounges have a TV, as well as other entertainment facilities.Top
We ask all our customers if they'd mind leaving us some feedback about their experience booking an airport lounge with us. We hope these comments can help you make a decision about which airport lounge to book and provide some assurances about our service.
- 86% of customers who left a review for the lounges would book again
- 31634 customers have given an average rating of
- Escape Lounge (Terminal 2) The meet and greet car parking was brilliant. We were flying out from one terminal and returning to another. First time I had done it this way and was concerned that my car would not be transferred but no worries we were two hours early from our original arrival time yet the car was transferred to the correct terminal.
The exec lounge opposite gate was also very good. A good selection of papers, food and drink well worth the cost to start off your trip relaxed
Mr Fowler 15 Jan, 2017out of 5
- Marhaba Lounge, Terminal 3 Yes we're great but have used this lounge before
Mr Phillips 15 Jan, 2017out of 5
- Escape Lounge (Terminal 3) All went great
Mr Crane 15 Jan, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Gatwick North – Champagne Package Very abrupt unhelpful staff with a bad attitude. The room was not clean. Chocolate on the floor beds where dirty. I'd left something in the room and requested a call back 5 times. I'm still waiting! This has not put me off holiday extras but it has with holiday inn!
Mr Reed 16 Jan, 2017out of 5
- Aspire lounge All ok
Mr Madden 15 Jan, 2017out of 5
Can I arrive at an airport lounge earlier than three hours before my flight?
Unfortunately you can only book into an airport lounge up to three hours before your flight is due to leave. Guests who arrive before their time slot could be refused access into the lounge.
Can I turn up at the lounge without pre-booking?
Customers can turn up at most lounges without pre-booking, but we always recommend pre-booking to guarantee a space, as lounges often get fully booked.
Can I take my children into an airport lounge?
Some lounges do allow children whereas others unfortunately do not. It's always best to check before pre-booking. Contact us and we'll be happy to check this for you.
Can I wear trainers in an airport lounge?
Most airport lounges have a dress code. Some lounges will allow you to wear smart trainers but this is at their discretion. Contact us and we'll be happy to check this for you.
Are alcoholic drinks included in the price of an airport lounge?
Yes - alcoholic drinks are included in the price. Champagne usually costs extra and you can pay for it at the lounge.
If I'm in the lounge, how will i know when to board my plane?
All lounges have flight information screens as well as tannoy announcements, so you'll be kept up to date.