- 86% of customers who left a review for Glasgow Airport Lounges would book again
- 1694 customers have given an average rating of
- Upper Deck lounge - Read more Upper Deck lounge reviews cant fault anything i booked for myself and 3 friends who now are going to use the lounge for all their holidays. I am returning 2nd jan cnt wait.
Miss Malcolm 04 Dec, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Hot filled rolls for breakfast.
Mr Kain 04 Dec, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge We had a lovely time in the upper deck in Glasgow international airport
Mrs Macfarlane 03 Dec, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Yes, all helpful as always.
Used car park and lounge at Glasgow Airport
Mrs Lees 27 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge All went very well. Your staff were excellent.
Mrs Mccall 28 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Lovely staff, goid choice of snacks and drinks
Mr Allen 30 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Lovely quiet and relaxing time in lounge.Clean modern surroundings.Staff pleasant and attentive.Good snack choice. A wee hot filled roll would be nice. This would be possible as Edinburgh offer this service.Will be visiting again next week as we are off again on holiday.Would recommend to friends and family.
Mrs Simpson 20 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Made the start of the holiday so relaxing.food was fab and the drink
.I also found the staff to be very happy and chatty .will be going back again.worth every penny.
Mr Tate 18 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge The facilities were great and rhe staff were fantastic. The only draw back was we were there for a morning flight and the only hot food was porridge which I don't like,so I just had toast and and the selection of toppings was a bit limited, would have been nice if there was bacon or sausage. I would use the lounge again if it was an afternoon flight but nit so sure if I would for a morning flight
Ms Anderson 15 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge It would be nice to have rolls in bacon or sausage in the morning
Mrs Cochran 09 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Everything was great. Only issue lounge closes 8.30 so we only had 2 hours.
Mrs Briggs 07 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge I was a little dissappointed with the food that was on offer, would of preferred to of seen soup, sandwhiches etc
Mrs Verhaal 04 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge The lounge was exactly as described and was perfect for a family travelling with young children.
Mrs Young 03 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge The lounge it's self was fantastic as always. But very disappointed with the customer service I received when trying to change our time for getting into the lounge. Not our fault our flight time got changed, we ended up having to cancel our lounge booking and getting a refund and then rebooking at a different time, farcical.
Mr Buchan 31 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge The staff were great. My flight was changed
to 1hr later and they changed my time by 1hr
so I didn't lose out without any hassle. Brilliant
to you all for that as I'm coming again in December
Ms Duncan 30 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Very helpful and professional
Mrs Lindsay 30 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Children allowed in area. They were dangerous - an accident waiting to happen with glasses around
Mrs Eley 26 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Great service
Mr Macgregor 24 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Yes was more than I expected .. Great service .
Mrs Mann 25 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Staff were friendly and helpful. Would be nice to have breakfast items ie bacon rolls, sausage etc, however the continental style was nice too. .
Mrs Mckenzie 19 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge I am not too ken on the layout of your refurbished lounge. the tea, coffee breakfast area is always congested, with people bumping into each other with hot drinks. It doesn`t feel as relaxed or cosy any more. too croweded. Staff were fine.
Mr Dickson 10 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge I used the facilities previously & before the refurbishment & always found the lounge - a great experience & something to look forward to. Don't get me wrong, visually it looks great although if you don't get a window seat to enjoy the plane watching it is pretty blah! Atmosphere - there is NONE, no background music, TV, people excited about their holidays - none of that, either people don't get excited about a holiday anymore or this is a pretentious priviledge!!! Staff can only be described as uninterested, we were greeted at 5.15am by a simple 'Hi' - maybe I expected too much but a 'Good Morning' would go a long way! Facilities seem to be much more varied than the older selection, decent 'continental' breakfast offering however having to wait for your own drinks, this isn't a selling point, staff don't monitor the customers at or approaching the bar & I watched one man wait 10mins for his drink whilst the staff finished their conversation. The sheer waiting times alone at the bar waste valuable holiday time & I can't say that I rate it. Nice enough but much more areas of improvement needed in a number of ways! Certainly wouldn't rush back!!!
Miss Mcenaney 22 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge yes very helpfull and plesent
Mr Sellar 21 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge everything great hassle free
Mrs Edmonds 20 Sep, 2016out of 5