The crowds and stress of the airport can make anyone grouchy - but whether you're a tiny tot or a high-flying businessman, you can get away from it all in the Air France lounge at Heathrow terminal 2. The lounge welcomes children and has great views of the runway so they can watch the planes taking off, while for businessmen there's free internet access and a fax machine. And free drinks and snacks are always likely to go down a treat, whatever age you are.
Food and drink
You can enjoy free snacks, hot and cold soft drinks, beers, wines and spirits. Champagne is available, but it is not free.
As well as watching the action on the runway, you can spend your time in the Air France lounge reading the free newspapers and magazines, watching television or surfing the internet.
The lounge is accessible to disabled customers.
Facilities for businessmen and women include computers with free internet access, wifi access, a fax machine and a telephone. There is a charge for wifi access.
Check out other pages related to Air France lounge - Terminal 2
Published by: Sarah Linney
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to hand in my car keys? - Answer?
- How do I amend my booking? - Answer?
- What do I do if my flight is delayed and I go over my pre-booked parking period? - Answer?
- Can you send me a map? - Answer?
- Are the prices per room or per person? - Answer?
- Will I have to park the car myself? - Answer?
- What do I do if I exceed my 8/15 days parking package? - Answer?
- Can I park before my stay? - Answer?
- Do you have to pay in full at the time of making the booking? - Answer?
- How do I obtain a receipt for my booking? - Answer?
Would you like to write a comment?
(If you would like us to get back to you then please include your name and telephone number or email address in your comment. Contact details will not be published).
- Children allowed
- Disabled access
- Flight announcements
- Free drinks
- Free snacks
Air France lounge - Terminal 2 customer reviews
- • 66% of customers who left a review would book again
- • 3 customers have given an average rating of 3 out of 5
Children permitted: The lounge welcomes children and infants.
Dress code: Lounges have a smart casual dress code. Baseball caps, shorts and football shirts are not allowed. Reasonable behaviour is expected from all guests. Lounge staff reserve the right to refuse admission.