- 84% of customers who left a review for Liverpool Airport Lounges would book again
- 511 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire - Read more Aspire reviews The staff were excellent and very attentive
Miss Monroe-Yeates 18 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge adequate, the facilities are let down by the fact that there is no toilet, the lady on the desk was superb.
Mr Gunn 17 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire good set up enjoyed the stay ,, no hassle no fuss
Mr Aspey 09 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire The airport lounge was fantastic! the staff were very helpful, the range of refreshments were excellent. I was slightly put off by other comments left on trip advisor, no need!! It was a great start to my holiday. Would be happy to recommend.
Miss Mercer 27 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire The staff were very helpful, but the lounge was obviously understaffed. Only two staff on who were trying to book people in, fill the stock and serve people
Mrs Scott 21 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire The services provided were spot on, couldn't have wished for a better start to my holiday. The staff were excellent, friendly and very helpful. I will definitely be using your services again and have no hesitation in recommending you to friends and family.
Ms Frost 22 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Facility was fine, was the place staffed ?? We waited that long We thought it was self service !
Mr Mawdsley 19 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Everything was great, couldn't ask for more
Miss Weigh 18 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire A friendly greeting. Food and drink readily available but there were a few times when cups were not available for people to have a coffee and only a few cups would appear at a time. One member of staff seemed rushed off her feet while another offered little assistance unless asked, even though it was clear there were tasks that needed attention. Conjestion seemed to occur if people were trying to access the fridges underneath the limited serving area available to make a drink or collect food. Another counter top away from that area would be of benefit. We did however enjoy our experience.
Ms Browning 06 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire the staff were great , really friendly . we had soup for lunch which was lovely , but would maybe have liked another choice , as soup was all what was on offer
Mr Wood 03 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Yes apart from when we ordered a drink and asked for ice, we were told they had none left. Eventually after a few people complained somehow they managed to get ice from somewhere.
Miss Fry 03 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Brilliant well worth the money. Nice and chilled inside of all the busy airport
Mrs Mcguinness 02 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Yes a excellent service.
Mr Branigan 01 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Food lovely selection of drinks OK. You need to add cider to your selection of drinks. Staff very helpful and approachable. Very good value for money
Mrs Seddon 01 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Very relaxed stat
Mr Sheedy 30 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Transport from hotel to airport never turned up, we had to pay for taxi to get there on time
Mrs Savage 22 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Staff were great,only by the time we got there,the only hot food was soup other than that good
Mrs Jones 21 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Very limited food on offer - mushroom soup only hot option. Had some peanuts and a packet of crisps.
Mrs Seddon 20 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Aspire No issues with the lounge
Mr Forster 20 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Aspire The lounge itself was lovely. You had to wait to be served with alcoholic drinks which is fine. But there was rarely anyone about so you where hanging around. Did not make for a pleasurable experience. Food ok. Nothing special. Not much variety. Probably won't use again u less things improve
Mrs Hughes 21 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Aspire We booked the Aspire Lounge prior to our flight to Portugal and had a great experience. The staff were friendly and attentive and the products were great quality and plentiful. Wonderful value for money, well done!
Mr Sloan 19 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Aspire excelent
Mr Teague 19 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Everything was good as usual and the staff were very pleasant . A fabulous way to start our holiday .
Mrs Joynes 15 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Both staff were on the front desk so if you wanted serving at the bar you had to go find them. No food ready at all, very slow service.
Mr Phillipson 15 Sep, 2015out of 5