- 82% of customers who left a review for Liverpool Airport Lounges would book again
- 1002 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire - Read more Aspire reviews Staff were helpful. Facilities as described.
Ms Meehan 18 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Because it was an early flight had to wait for service not enough staff on
Mr Pettigrew 14 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire very pleasant helpful staff , lounge was very quiet relaxed way to start our holiday , food replenshied constantly good range of drinks
Mrs Smith 12 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Make your own sandwiches. Waited to gain entrance . Thought there no football shirts were permitted yet 2 people had them on.
Mr Ackerley 10 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire There were only 2 ladies working in the lounge. The last with the blonde hair was run off her feet. The lady with the dark hair did nothing but talk to customers whilst other customers were queuing at the bar or waiting for things to be topped up. They ran out of plates,cutlery and bread; people were asking for things and she still stood talking. The small amount of bread that was left was dry. What was supposed to be a relaxing start to the holiday was stressful. I would not recommend the lounge at Liverpool airport. I was very disappointed.
Mrs Pepper 01 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Yes staff in VIP Lounge Aspire were lovely and so were staff at Manchester also.
Mrs Scott 31 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Everything was great the only thing that let it down in my eyes was we had to make our own sandwiches, previously the sandwiches were already made. This time we were left to fight for bread and sandwich fillings with other travellers and there is not really the space for travellers to make the sandwiches. Otherwise we would book again as it gives you that comfort and quiet away from the hustle of the airport and its good to relax before your flight.
Mrs Lunt 27 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire It was awful,tasteless so called mushroom pasta.
There was hardly any food ,we were so disappointed it was our first holiday inyrs we wanted to start off with a special treat ...it was not a treat at all ,we will not waste our money next time .this service really needs to step up%.you do not offer anything that made our pre trip feel different .i am actually telling people not to waste their hard earned money .on another note the two ladies who served the drinks and on the desk were very nice ,so its not your front of house staff ,its everything else that is your problem .i would like a refund also .
Mrs Mills 26 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Aspire lounge excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful
Mrs Vince 26 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Ok as far as ok goes. Minimal staff again. Pasta was freezing had to tell the staff who took it off. Had to
Wait at the bar a while while staff arrived people and other member of staff clearing tables. Not a patch on manchester with the selection of food
Mr Juste 17 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Went smoothly, only issue is finding a space. Also a little expensive
Mr Nolan 11 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire No it did not I was not allowed to sit in a comfortable area on lounge as most seats were reserved. Service appalling. Food limited
Ms Kay 09 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire The staff were brilliant as they were last year . Great way to start a holiday
Miss Voice 02 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire There was just 2 staff on duty doing everything so the service was not great
We have used the lounge in Manchester before so thought seeing as we were going away for a special occasion we would try the lounge NEVER Again
You had your allocated seats one person sitting ona a low comfort chair the other on a high uncomfortable chair
Every time you wanted.anything you had to ask as they only put a couple of pieces of by out very little choice and the lounge was empty so there was no excuse
Certainly NOT value for money and certainly not the relaxing start to a holiday
In all Awful
Mrs Owens 30 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire The staff at liverpool lounge were rude they wouldnt let us in saying we were a group even though we booked separatly and holiday extras would not even look into it. They made over pounds out of us for nothing .
Mrs Tustin 28 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Hampton by Hilton hotel is superb very modern and clean. Check in and out very quick and breakfast was excellent.
Mr Johnston 25 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Everything was rilliamt
Mrs Saxon 23 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire The staff friendly
Food offered was acceptable but by no means excellent. Bacon sandwiches was a slice of bacon on a dry bap. Lunch time you were expected to make your own sandwiches bowls of filling were provided along with bread rolls and you made them up yourself. This was not what I expected in an executive lounge
Mr Ramsbottom 19 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire The selection of products was terrible and the toilets were far away. Far inferior to the lounges at Manchester airport
Mrs Morris 14 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Everything was brilliant
Mrs Williams 11 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire The staff were very helpful and the service was excellent
Mrs Williams 10 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire We didn't go on holiday as my partner was hospitalised the day before. I called your customer service department the day before to cancel and spoken to Doting who said that she would get someone to call me back. I am still waiting for that call.
Mrs Lucy 09 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Very helpful, worth every penny
Mr Scott 06 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Everything was excellent. The staff were very friendly. Check in was easy and straightforward.
Mrs Thomas 02 Jul, 2017out of 5