- 82% of customers who left a review for Liverpool Airport Lounges would book again
- 1077 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire - Read more Aspire reviews Very helpful and polite
Mrs Redpath 18 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire We have used the aspire lounge before and found it to be very good not this time though we checked in about ten thirty got up to get some thing to eat the man in front of us had taken all the bacon so we waited for more to come out when the girl came out she said we had missed the bacon service as we were late their attitude was very bad we were very upset at this so I asked to see the manager she was at a meeting after about ten minutes the girl appeared with a plate of bacon and a rook for us so problem solved
Mrs Hengler 17 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Staff not helpful.Facilities were very poor
Mrs Potter 13 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Visited Aspire Liverpool. Emailed while I was there with a complaint & heard nothing
Mrs Bostock 06 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Booking in & the staff was great but the choices of food & snacks available were VERY poor. I travelled with my 11 year old daughter who only ate the crisps that were available as the food available she didn't like any of it.
I ended up paying extra for food which was what we were avoiding in the 1st place.
Mrs Mccarthy 06 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Staff were helpful. Hot food- not much choice
Mrs Farrell 04 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire The lounge was fine and staff were excellent. However we were all family members who booked at different times (a couple of months apart). This meant we were not allowed to sit together. Not sure if we would book again.
Mrs Pownall 03 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Staff were brilliant. They had been run off their feet but were still extremely cheerful, chatty and efficient
Mrs Robson 23 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Booked Liverpool John Lennon airport lounge with you and everything was excellent the staff there were amazing very helpful and friendly especially Fiona and Rachel .Your price was also very competitive will book with Holiday extras again .Thankyou
Mrs Harper 23 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire complaint booking ref NIXMQ sent 12/10/17 had no reply as yet
It was very clear upon arrival and by the queue it was overbooked. We did have a reserved a table but there was a lot of disappointed customers left outside and appeared to be refused entrance due to the fact there was no room for them. The police had to be called due to a disturbance so it was not I quote â€œan oasis of calm or a relaxed atmosphereâ€�.
There seemed to be a shortage of staff who were looking very stressed.
We had to make our own sandwiches with a pile of baps cut in half and 3 bowls of sandwich mix in the fridge!!!!! A few of us actually went outside to Boots to purchase a meal deal due to the poor quality.
We do feel we did not receive the experience advertised and service paid for.
Mrs Ainsworth 23 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire This lounge is a discussing excuse for a airport lounge I could have had far more for my money in the outside bars ! Horrible hard empty rolls that you had to make your own sandwiches with ! Only deserts available 2 dead looking muffins that had seen better days ! There was soup Available that was suppose to be tomato which was cold ! But the good news was pasta was going to be available soon I say good news till out came the pasta swimming in water omg it was disgusting! Then I asked for a glass of prosecco to be told it would cost me Â£5 this was an insult as it cost me Â£42 to go in the lounge through you for absolutely nothing unreadable food and no choice what so ever ! I have visited all the Manchester lounges in each terminals and they area 6 star compared to this Liverpool one never again would I remotely consider booking this lounge again totally disgusting!
Mrs Sinnett 24 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Not enough staff. They were stretched and stressed out. Food was awful. People were packed into areas. Glasses weren't collected for over an hour. There was a queue of 15 people outside who were unable to get in. There are no toilets. Did not have a comfortable feel to it. Couldn't wait to leave.
Mr Derbyshire 22 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Everything was excellent say no more
Mr Shelbourne 21 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire service exellant as usual
Mr Hoyte 21 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Food choices basic and limited and didnâ€™t get comfy chairs although service was good
Mrs Freel 20 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire staff were very helpful and everything was great no need for improvements.
Mr Sanders 13 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Happy with the service. Will use again
Mr Quayle 13 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire From the moment we arrived staff were pleasant and very helpful loved every minute will definitely be using yourself again
Ms Day 11 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Everything went
Very smoothly. The lounge was peaceful, the perfect place to relax before a flight. The facilities provided were very good and the lounge staff welcoming and helpful.
Mrs Dolan 12 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Good will use again.
Mrs Lindsay 11 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Everything went very and we had no issue. Will definitely by booking again for out next holiday
Mr Embrey 10 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire No food left and what was left was cold. Lounge felt dirty and uncomfortable. We were travelling for our wedding anniversary and our last holiday as a couple before our baby is born and very much felt we'd have had a better experience in one of the airport bars. Very disappointing start to our holiday.
Mrs Cunliffe 10 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Everything was great I have recommended holiday extras
Mrs Wilcock 09 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire All perfect
Mrs Andrew 08 Oct, 2017out of 5