- 84% of customers who left a review for Liverpool Airport Lounges would book again
- 591 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire - Read more Aspire reviews Fab
Mrs Mellor 15 Dec, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Very friendly staff
Mrs Roby 12 Dec, 2015out of 5
- Aspire The staff were brilliant, they couldn't do enough for us. Offered information not only about the airport duty free but also about the resort we were going to. Fresh bacon sandwiches were offered throughout our stay as well as a selection of other breakfast items. Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks ðŸ�¸ were free flowing throughout our enjoyable stay.
Mr Green 10 Dec, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Brilliant
Mr Dunn 09 Dec, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Everything was just great. Your doing a great job.
Mr Marlow 29 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Every perfect with much prefer to anywhere else but needs a tolley inside
Miss Ward 29 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Only one staff member to book people in and serve. No warm food. Long wait for service. No toilets
Miss Heap 18 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire The staff were excellent and very attentive
Miss Monroe-Yeates 18 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge adequate, the facilities are let down by the fact that there is no toilet, the lady on the desk was superb.
Mr Gunn 17 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire good set up enjoyed the stay ,, no hassle no fuss
Mr Aspey 09 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Everything was great staff very helpful
Mr Fahy 30 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire The airport lounge was fantastic! the staff were very helpful, the range of refreshments were excellent. I was slightly put off by other comments left on trip advisor, no need!! It was a great start to my holiday. Would be happy to recommend.
Miss Mercer 27 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Staff perfect very comfortable.
Mr Petrie 25 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Friendly warm atmosphere staff very pleasant
Mr Simpson 26 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Car park ticket did not work tried charging me another 85 pounds and vip lounge at luverpool was the worse i have ever been in in any airport
Mr Dickinson 24 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire The staff were very helpful, but the lounge was obviously understaffed. Only two staff on who were trying to book people in, fill the stock and serve people
Mrs Scott 21 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire The services provided were spot on, couldn't have wished for a better start to my holiday. The staff were excellent, friendly and very helpful. I will definitely be using your services again and have no hesitation in recommending you to friends and family.
Ms Frost 22 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Facility was fine, was the place staffed ?? We waited that long We thought it was self service !
Mr Mawdsley 19 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire everything was great,with my booking to liverpool airport lounge thanks.
Mr Beckett 18 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire The staff were Really helpful and pleasant. The space/tables need to be look at as a couple of gentleman traveling spread out on tables that could seat up to 6/7 people leaving us wandering for a while looking for a table. The only table that was free only seated 2 people we were a party of 4.
Mrs Walker 18 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Everything was great, couldn't ask for more
Miss Weigh 18 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Excellent, an our flight was delayed by a couple of hours and the staff at Liverpool aspire were great they let us stay a bit longer than expected .
Mrs Burke 17 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire A friendly greeting. Food and drink readily available but there were a few times when cups were not available for people to have a coffee and only a few cups would appear at a time. One member of staff seemed rushed off her feet while another offered little assistance unless asked, even though it was clear there were tasks that needed attention. Conjestion seemed to occur if people were trying to access the fridges underneath the limited serving area available to make a drink or collect food. Another counter top away from that area would be of benefit. We did however enjoy our experience.
Ms Browning 06 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire the staff were great , really friendly . we had soup for lunch which was lovely , but would maybe have liked another choice , as soup was all what was on offer
Mr Wood 03 Oct, 2015out of 5