- 80% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 2216 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire - Read more Aspire reviews Yes, everything was great. Thanks
Mr Moir-Howes 07 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Not worth the money food was terrible there was one hot choice and that was cold wouldnâ€™t recommend that lounge to my worst enemy
Mr Liddle 06 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire everything was great nice food and good service
Mrs Fowler 30 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Staff were great , enough choice of food , quick service at bar
Mr Tyrer 27 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Very smooth
Mr Ainslie 10 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire The only thing that was a negative was the fact it was cold
I asked but I was informed the temperature is controlled by the airport. Maybe this is something they need to consider as it didn't make for a comfortable experience when I had to keep my coat on. That is my only complaint.
Miss Lewis 07 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire The food was not good 2 pasta dishes and ham and tuna that was about it . Very sparse little choice .
Mr Kaye 07 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Not enough choice of food. Bar person was not very polite.
Mr Debotte 06 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Didnâ€™t arrive at the lounge as there was a crash on the motorway and I was refused a refund.
Mr Colleran 06 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire As far as we are concerned all went very well, but some people who booked were turned away as the lounge was full and had been overbooked.
Mrs Mcneill 04 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Everything was lovely, facilities was as described, only problem was finding your location the directions was not very good.
Mrs Whitehead 04 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Food was cheep and nasty and you didn't give us the option to use the other lounge where all our friends were
Mr Shaw 04 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Excellent customer service.Selection of food and drink very good
Mrs Smith 01 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Never booked a vip lounge before, will not be doing this again, it was so busy we didnt even get a seat, the buffet was rubbish only sandwiches, cold pasta and scones. Drink variety absolutely rubbish didnt have anything i liked, such as cider, baileys or liquors. Had to force myself to drink a drink i dont like. So for a few drinks and a scone this wasnt worth the Â£42 i paid. Left starving and dissatisfied.
Miss Anthony 01 Oct, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Poor service from rude bar staff. Poor choice of food. Lack of cutlery. Not worth the money. I've been to the Leeds Bradford airport lounge, which is much better standard.
Mrs Robinson 29 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Everything was fine and well worth the money would use again
Mrs Mould 27 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire More choice just seamed basic but what there was where enjoyable,staff friendly as allways .
Mr Markham 27 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Very pleased with service provided
Mr Smith 25 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Excellent services
Mrs Moffatt 24 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Airport lounge was too busy, no seats at all, couldnt get any food, didnt have a drink due to it being so packed, no where to put my bags or anything. Left after 2 minutes, kept nipping back to see if people had left but still couldnt get in. Awful!! Very uncomfortable situation for a lone traveller.
Miss Atherton 24 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire The only problem I experienced was that there was no gluten free option readily available. However, one of your staff there was superb. She found some gluten free bread & snacks for me, so that I could make a sandwich. It was very much appreciated. All in all, my husband & I found the lounge very relaxing & we enjoyed our time there.
Mrs Butler 17 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire The lounge was seriously oversold. There were no seats when we arrived and more peopltrying to pile in behind. Staff admitted that this was a regular occurrence,
Mrs Mcbride 16 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire I can't recommend it as I didn't get to use it. Due to a completely unconnected debacle with check in. It really isn't a reflection on the facility and I hope to use it in the future.
Mrs Matthews 13 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Everything was fine, staff very helpful and polite. There was a shortage of seats, for some of the time.
Ms Griffiths 09 Sep, 2017out of 5