to the airport
Just a few minutes bus transfer from Birmingham Airport, Airparks is a convenient and great-value park and ride car park. Book your parking today with Holiday Extras and have it all taken care of.
Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude -1.76787
Airparks Drop and Go Address
Airparks Drop and Go,
100 Mackadown Lane,
Directions- From the east, leave the M6 near Aston Reservoir by the River Tame and by the Salford junction.
- Follow the road round and you'll end up on Salford Circus, a large roundabout, and you'll need to take the third exit onto A38 Tyburn Road.
- After a while on this road, take a right turn onto Wheelwright Road.
- At the end of the road, turn right onto A4040 Bromford Lane.
- You'll then come onto a large oval roundabout and you'll need to take the second exit and continue on the A4040 Bromford Lane.
- After a while on this road, you'll then come to yet another roundabout and will need to take the first exit onto Station Road.
- Keep on Station Road and keep left onto Flaxley Road and then Audley Road.
- The road will then become Kitts Green Road as you come to a roundabout and you'll need to take the third exit to keep going down Kitts Green Road.
- On this road, you'll pass two roundabouts and will need to take the second exit at both of them to keep on Kitts Green Road.
- As you pass Lidl, turn left onto Mackadown Lane and keep to the right as you pass the fork in the road.
- You should see Airparks just past the railway bridge on the left.