Birmingham Airparks DirectionsLocated just off the M42 motorway
- 9121 Birmingham Airparks ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £3.37 a day, £26.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 14 mins
- Distance to airport : 4
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
100 Mackadown Lane,
More info: Birmingham Airparks
DirectionsFrom the M42:
Leave the motorway at junction 6, following signs for the airport onto the A45 into Birmingham city centre.
From Birmingham city centre:
Take the A45 in the direction of Coventry through two sets of traffic lights. You’ll pass the Holiday Inn on your right.
From the East:
Take the A45 towards Birmingham.
1) Look out for an overhead set of traffic lights with a sign for Garretts Green. Follow this onto Sheaf Lane.
2) Take the third exit at the roundabout.
3) After half a mile, turn left onto Mackadown Lane.
4) Airparks is on the left, just before the railway bridge.
Airparks advise you to check the Birmingham NEC exhibition centre website to see if there is an event arranged for your day of travel before you fly. The NEC, which you will pass on your way to the airport, attracts a lot of traffic, so you should allow extra time for your journey if an event is scheduled.