Long Stay Car Park 1 Birmingham Airport5 Minutes From Check-in
- 1062 Birmingham Long Stay 1 ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5 mins
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Not far from Birmingham airport is the Long Stay 1. It's just five minutes away from the terminal. With its round the clock transfers and excellent security facilities, coupled with great rates, it's quite easily one of the most convenient places to park when flying from Birmingham.
Reasons to book Birmingham Long Stay 1
- • Our best value car park within the airport grounds. If you haven't much luggage, the terminal's no more than a ten-minute walk away.
- • The free bus runs every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day, and takes just five minutes.
- • The car park has 24-hour security patrols, CCTV and a fence.
- • You park your own car and keep your keys.
- • Free jump start service available on request.
Security at Birmingham Long Stay 1
The parking compound has a high security fence around the perimeter, CCTV and twenty-four hour security patrols. It holds the Park Mark security award.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Birmingham Long Stay 1 Transfers
The free shuttle bus to the terminal runs every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day, and takes about five minutes. You can walk to the terminal, though we wouldn't advise it if you've got heavy luggage - it's about ten minutes on foot.
Disabled facilities: The car park has a limited number of disabled parking bays. We are unable to guarantee a space in advance of arrival, as these are only available on a first come-first serve basis. If you need assistance when you arrive, please press the intercom button at the entry barrier.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: We operate an Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system so it is essential you have entered the correct vehicle registration when making your booking.
We recommend that you bring a copy of your confirmation with you.
On arrival, please drive up to the entry barrier and your car registration will be read. A ticket will be automatically issued to you. Make your way to any available space and park your car. Keep this ticket safe as it will be needed on your return.
If a ticket is not automatically dispensed, please press for assistance and explain to the operator that your vehicle has not been recognised and quote your booking reference. A member of staff will then issue you ticket. Keep this ticket safe as it will be needed on your return.
Departure: On return to Birmingham airport, please transfer directly to the car park and return to your car.
Drive to the exit barrier and insert your entry ticket for your booking to be validated.
If you have over stayed the extra amount will be displayed and payment can be made at the barrier.
Birmingham Long Stay 1 Address
Birmingham Long Stay 1
Birmingham International airport
Coventry Road (A45)