Airparks Return Greet Cardiff AirportGreat Deals on Car Parking
- 25 Airparks Cardiff Return Greet ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5-10 mins
- Distance to airport : 0.2
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
The service that Airparks Cardiff offer is exceptional. Transfers are included in the price, run every 20 minutes 24 hours a day and take only three minutes. The Airparks Cardiff Return Greet service is even more exceptional, your car is brought back to the airport when you return from holiday, so you can head home straight away - we like to keep that holiday feeling going.
Reasons to book Airparks Cardiff Return Greet
- • Like the idea of getting home FAST from your holiday - you need the return greet package. Have an experienced Airparks driver meet you at the airport on your return.
- • Stuck abroad thanks to the volcano? Airparks car parks didn't charge you for overstays
- • Car delivery on return from your holiday is 24 hours a day.
- • The car park has been awarded the Park Mark award for security.
- • Help with jump starts and tyre inflation.
Security at Airparks Cardiff Return Greet
Airparks is fenced and floodlit and has 24-hour patrols and CCTV.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms and CCTV, and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Airparks Cardiff Return Greet Transfers
Transfers are included in the price and you can expect to wait around 15 minutes, though you may have to wait as much as 20 minutes. The journey normally takes just five minutes - it may take longer during the rush hour.
Transfer hours: 11.59pm to 12.01am.
Disabled facilities: All Airparks buses have disabled access. If you require assistance once you have reached the drop off point at the airport, please press the help button located next to Airparks Bus Stop.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: When you arrive at Airparks Cardiff, park in one of the marked bays and make your way to the bus shelter. Here you will find the new Autopilot self check-in kiosks. You can now try the fast track check-in service - it's there to help reduce any queues.
Please make sure you have your printed email confirmation or your booking reference to use with the self check-in kiosks.
The system will guide you through your check-in - it's extremely easy to use. If you do need help, there will always be our experienced staff on hand to help you.
Once you have checked in, all you need to do is drop your car key into the secured box, and board the bus. Your car will be parked for you while you transfer to the airport.
Departure: On return, simply call our Airparks Cardiff office on 07920 809 018 after you have come through the arrivals lounge. We will arrange for your vehicle to be brought back to you as soon as possible.
Airparks Cardiff Return Greet Address
This service stores your car at Airparks and returns it to you at the airport.
Rhoose Vale of Glamorgan
(Next to Sky Plaza hotel)